Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #1
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
RB Bosshogg's r32 GTR and s13 build

R32 GTR build starts on page 4
keep scrolling for the s13, it wont dissappoint, lots of pics

was debating on a "build" thread, but I'm bored as hell in my motel. I don't know where to begin so I'll start from the very beginning. I'll try to make it short and quick. Since the beginning was long ago and no pics because cameras used film back then lol. You young guys ask you parents about film, they probably have some next to the ice trays in the top of the closet lol. I'm going to try and do it as I remember, I'm sure i'll forget a ton of stuff.

1992-
Parents decided to ditch American cars as my grandpa, grandma and uncle were mazda fans (FB and FC rx-7's) and talked them into imports. So they bought a SE hatch from nissan and have been a nissan family since. I was 7 years old at this point in time. This was our family ride lol. Me and lil bro packed in the back. Eventually we got to big for that back seat so they went through numerous pathfinders, frontiers, z32 300zx, 350z, and g35's over the years. The 240 was paid off and two growing boys so they held on to for what came to be my first car.

2001-
Fast forward to when I turn 16, I finally get the choice between my moms 240sx or my grandmas FC rx-7 (big surprise to me) for my first car. I chose the 240 after being into these cars since early teens and playing the hell out gran turismo. It is really the only car I've ever been in to or care about in the states lol(still to this day). Anyways, after the car is officially mine I replaced the normal crap that goes bad. Injectors, cap, rotor, plugs, starter, belts etc. As a poor high school kid, I couldn't do much. I did a hotshot header, random technology hiflow cat, HKS universal muffler and custom 2.5 inch exhaust.

2002-03 ish
After saving up money on highschool income I finally bought my first real modification. Some tein type flex coilovers. Tein was the super hype back in those days. 240's were just getting popular. Most kids in highschool didn't even know wtf a 240 was. There were two others in school but they just drove them, didn't really know they had following. Hell I don't think many people rode on coilovers period back in those days, especially not when they were 17-18 years old lol. I also bought some cheap ass Tenzo wheels lol. They were teh sportmax of that time.

2003-04-05

Graduate highschool, get real job yada yada yada. This is when i start to move forward a little. While working a "real" job and still living in the parents basement as 18-19 year old kid. By this time my 240 had gotten beat and battered to hell. A few people ran into me, I crashed once, etc. Typical learning to drive BS. So I purchased a 1993 base model coupe and swapped the coils onto it.

The only problem was, I hated coupes. Ugly piles of junk. The only way I could make this car work for me was to get silvia front. So I hit up pandagarage and ordered one asap.

also as any bored kid does, I started removing interior.

I figured I had a front end so I might as well focus on cleaning the car up and replacing worn our suspension pieces.

spl tension rods and aluminum subframe bushings

nismo power brace

carbing strut bar

nice welds lol

cusco RUCA

cusco traction rod

cusco rear toe rod

hubs

at this point I was ready for good wheels and ditch the 4 luggers. So I hit up panda garage again and got some r32 GTR wheels.

They were used and dirty.

So I put in work and freshened them up. (literally 24 hours of wet sanding/scuffing till my fingers bled)

My uncle did body work so he gave them a fresh respray.

got them mounted and balanced they look clean as new

I was still focused on cleaning the car up and making it look decent. The rear bumper was beat up, the trunk was warped, and I had a little mishap in the snowy weather on the way to work and smashed the rear quarter panel.

picked up silvia trunk lock from panda garage as well

New OEM quarter panel

New OEM rear bumper

bought carbonfiber trunk

primed it

painted it black

Also my silvia hood was damaged in shipping. So I needed a new one. So I went out and ordered a JUN hood and went ahead and got the grill with it. Took 4 months to get as they are made upon order. The quality is amazing. I have never seen another one of either or even heard of another person owning either these products. Not sure how many are over here, the grill maybe, as it is quite a bit cheaper than the hood.

At this point I wanted an exhaust as the stock one was leaky and looked like ass. So I picked up a KTS titanium exhaust from SPL parts. Believe there are like 3 in the country and were discontinued before KTS really even got that popular. Not the lightest Ti exhaust, but it's still F'ing light. Spear chucking light.

So as you can see I was accumulating quite the parts collection. My room was filling up fast.

So I had picked up a new daily driver and now I could start doing work to the car.

Started doing body work and getting pieces painted. Shaving the body line.

front bumper all repaired up and painted.

rear bumper

door, in my young age I wasn't planning running a interior, just painted finish.

Last edited by BossHogg; 12-20-2014 at 05:58 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #2
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Hood/grille painted

I decided to remove sound deadning. Again, dumbass teenager move. I got new OEM door pins and bushings also for the doors. They close so easy crisp. No force needed. Like a brand new car. Cleaned up the window frame work and door rods etc gave them a light coat of silver spray paint so they look new ish. Cleaned all the plastic little fittings etc.

working into the night test fitting/mocking stuff up. Nothing is bolted down. Still on stock suspension in these photos.

Put wheels/suspension on etc.

I had also picked up an B&M short throw and decided to install it with Nismo black butt plug knob. I cleaned up the boot and ring and gave it a fresh coat of some silver spray paint to.

So I went to the local tuning shop and what do I see in the display case? A greddy big brake upgrade that I had to have. They didn't cough it up at first, they wanted it for the shop car,but I kept showing interest. So finally I got it.

4 pot calipers, earls lines, 330mm two piece anodized duralumin rotors.

Now the main problem is that these brakes are to big for the r32 gtr wheels. Which sucks because they are one of my favorite but what can I do?

So I was forced to order my favorite wheels of all time. Super advan racing version 2. Lowest possible offset in a standard make. Keep in mind, I'm only 19/20 at this point in life (04/05). I couldn't quite afford custom offsets yet. These took 6 months to receive from Japan. Waiting was hard.

My favorite

picked up some r32 rear brakes, got SPL stainless lines, hawk pads and brembo rotors.

Some 5zigen lightweight lug nuts

As time goes on, AMS finally releases their KA24 turbo kit. So yes, I was the first one to get one.

About this time is when shit slowed down. To a complete stop lol. I moved out of the parents house. Got my first apartment with a buddy and spent way to much time being a drunk ass 21 year old. Live in the suburbs of Saint Louis so there is plenty to do at that age. Wasting money was basically it. I could not afford to do the things I wanted. I am not the kind of person to cheap out on shit parts either just to get it finished. I knew I would never sell this car, so I just put my fun on hold and lived life for a bit. Had to come to terms with civilization and society. Early 20's are pivotal part of growing up in my opinion. You will make or break yourself. So basically 0 progress for YEARS. YEARS YEARS YEARS. It was 05/06 I was 20/21, had a ton of shit that was not very common at that time. Had a sweet ass build that I could not drive because it was not legal, pass safety, was to tore down. Car sat in my apartments garage.

Sad days.

So after years, one morning suffering a massive hangover, I'm sure there were other extracurricular activities mixed in, I had an epiphany. I threw up some really thick, black bile that just made me think "that shit ain't good". So at the ripe age of 24(2009) I quit drinking among other things and I go to pipe welding school. Best thing I have ever done. I catch on quick. Graduate and start traveling the country building it up. Now, while I make really really really good money. I also am never home. I travel (in bum fuck Iowa as I type this) so I can't work on it but I do get to order parts lol.

2011 to present day
So at the end of 2011 i finally start going forward again. Also my little brother graduates from Mizzou and decides he doesn't want his 240 anymore. His RUST FREE 98K MILES STRAIGHT BODY 1993 base model 240. He has a smashed in passenger fender but that doesn't bother me all he has is an apex N1 single.

SOOOOOOO.......I do this to my car and sell it for 100 dollars.

I take his car and begin the process over(full interior this time lol). I can't lower the front to much as the fender is smashed in the tire sticks out about 2-3 inches. BUT I finally get to drive a 240 again.

So here I sit with full suspension, mishimoto radiator, mishimoto electric fans, apex exhaust, full brakes and wheels installed. I decide I don't want to go KA anymore and would rather do a RB swap since I have good funds rolling in.

This is also where I just go hog wild and get shit that I want. A lot of you might recognize these parts because some of you guys were the previous owners.

I begin to acquire full silvia K's Aero.

at this stage I'm just looking for swap items and random tid bits. Random stuff that pops up for sale or that I find in yahoo japan.

Big ARC intercooler

Tomei Timing belt

nismo key

Tomei wheel/horn button

Extra tomei horn button

Tomei amber covers

Tomei s13 silvia headlight intake

Last edited by BossHogg; 10-17-2013 at 11:29 PM..
Old 09-15-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
theericsmith
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
theericsmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
must be nice..
theericsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Loving it so far
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #5
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Raw Brokerage Intake manifold and throttle body

Full Race twinscroll t4 turbo manifold and garrett gt3582R twinscroll 1.06 AR housing and two full race tial 44mm MV-R wastegates

JDM DCC

Tomei rb26 piston oil cap

N-1 water pump

sr20drifters (daoud) old VS-XX

ARC front/rear sway bars

I think I will stop here for now. Need to go sleep lol. Supposed to be working 7 days 12 hours starting this week. I'll continue this when I can as time is limited. I'm sure this is enough for now. Lots more to come. Hopefully all of you guys that parted your cars will be happy with where some of your parts went. I thank you guys.

Last edited by BossHogg; 09-25-2013 at 06:50 PM..
Old 09-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

ok my foreman didn't show up today so we only worked a 10 hour shift. Apparently the moonshine beat him. Anyways, when sr20drifter parted his car I bought a lot of his parts. The DCC, ARC sway bars, vs-xx, and I think the broadfield defi vsdx heads up display. I think that is all can't really remember.

I guess I never took pictures of it, but here is the famous one that we all know

Since I was going with the rb I knew I would need to get some gauges to help monitor. I went with the Defi Advanced BF boost, oil pressure and EGT. With the link box of course. I got a broadfield vent cluster to house them in.

Always browsing for the rare little tidbits, I am a nismo freak, so I like to get what I can. I found an old school Nismo willans two inch racing harness with the camlock design instead of the buckle. Also the appropriate shoulder pads. Seat belt was in 9/10 condition and the pads were brand new. I also got a super rare old school nismo yellow fashion lighter.

I think shortly after that Damon parted out his car as well. I know wtf is going on here???? So.....I had to buy his wheels to lol. They are just to sweet. I am a wheel fanatic. Its a terrible disease to catch.

Blitz technospeed type 03

So around this time I drop the car off at a local shop to do my swap. Adrenaline motorsports, I have known the owners for I guess a decade now. They helped me get some of my harder parts to get back in the day. Anyways, since I am away from home about 10 months out of the year on average, It was time to get some progress. I am trying to keep a street car theme. Nothing to wild and crazy. Just clean, quality and not messy I guess. So I had some stuff relocated/removed, fixed some trouble areas, stitch welds, and some holes filled etc. The car will be super black so I got the bay painted black as well. Wasn't home to capture pics of that.

with that going on I was always on the prowl for parts. I knew I would need a clutch and limited slip with that RB in there. Given their reputable history, OS giken and nissan go together like cocaine and waffles.

OS Giken spec-s 1.5 way super lock LSD

OS Giken ts2bd twin disc clutch/flywheel

Also nismo pivot and clutch line.

Also picked up some SPL aluminum diff bushings, no pics either.

So with that out of the way, I now needed some kind of tuning device. So I went with Apex power FC/commander

Lets see, at this point my motor was pretty squared away with having what I needed to do a clean swap. I wasn't planning on using the Full-race/gt35r until later so it was just stock mani and turbo for the time being.

So I was back to just random stuff. Late night yahoo japan shopping etc. Came across this. I have wanted these for a loooong time. Never seen them sold ever. Some kid on here actually linked one up from up garage. I immediately contacted jesse streeter and bought it. Old school nismo recaro recliner SRII. These were put in the nismo LMGT r33 road car. (le mans gt, look it up) and a catalogue item back in the day.

with harness and pads

Last edited by BossHogg; 09-25-2013 at 08:07 PM..
Old 09-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Interesting story, with interesting parts sprinkled in...

I'm down to follow this thread
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
This thread is nothing short of GODLY. My mind is blown lol...

Truly an OG post.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:19 AM   #9
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
now those are parts people only see in their dreams. back in the day (2004-09) i used to spend money like crazy myself, maxing out credit cards, but times were good then, good paychecks... Good for you that you're making good money on your job, this is gonna be a great car with an amazing spec.
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
now those are parts people only see in their dreams. back in the day (2004-09) i used to spend money like crazy myself, maxing out credit cards, but times were good then, good paychecks... Good for you that you're making good money on your job, this is gonna be a great car with an amazing spec.
Yea back In the teenage and early 20s I was only making 12 an hour. I have always been good at saving and budgeting. I never use credit. If I can't buy it cash I don't deserve it. But growing up seeing how all the japan tuners and what not built these cars made an impression on me mentally. That was how things were supposed to be built in my head. Option and downloading old japan videos etc. Now the american import scene was a big joke back then. Hondas, eclipses etc. All waste of time in my eyes. Our style was cheap and gaudy looking to me. Not even close to the japan level. I would go to major car shows and not be impressed. Maybe 2 or 3 cars were done right imo. I work for my stuff. Work overtime when ever offered. It was just how I am. I wanted the best I could afford because I worked hard for that money. Why cheap myself out. I got what I wanted or nothing at all. Interestingly that car was my motivation to do good. Work hard and want to be successful. I knew what I wanted and that it wouldn't be cheap. Takes strong mental discipline and many sacrifices. There is a level of sentimental value now.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:03 AM   #11
7x13
Leaky Injector

7x13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Impressive.

Sub'd for future awesomeness
7x13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #12
Pinggg
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
Pinggg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Damn came a long way and glad you didnt give up.
Pinggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #13
hummer96

hummer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have that brake setup...only in 6-pot with Endless pads. They're awesome. Keep up the good work.
hummer96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummer96 View Post
I have that brake setup...only in 6-pot with Endless pads. They're awesome. Keep up the good work.
That is awesome man. I have been contemplating trying to get a 6 pot setup and move these to the rears. Or just go full endless kit. But this will do for now. Don't fix what isn't broken.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:37 PM   #15
wolfpack
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
wolfpack is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Looking great so far dude. Props for sticking to it, and props for doing it right.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #16
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
finally going public with all this stuff huh?...lol

Cant wait to see you driving this around man

I still remember accidentally walking into the wrong ass apartment, seeing a dude with a nismo tattoo, and ka-t shit piled up in the corner. Never felt more confused in my life...lol
Old 09-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #17
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
finally going public with all this stuff huh?...lol

Cant wait to see you driving this around man

I still remember accidentally walking into the wrong ass apartment, seeing a dude with a nismo tattoo, and ka-t shit piled up in the corner. Never felt more confused in my life...lol
Yea I guess, been in hiding for a decade lol, since the car is actually driveable and licensed/insured. I probably need better insurance but how to do you insure discontinued status lol. It is in a complete like form but is never actually "completed". Always something.

lol that is funny as shit. My parts have served more as decoration than actual parts. I like to think that I bought a pile of parts and made a car out of them. Yea I remember, ka-t stuff in one corner and stack of advans in the other. I also remember some woman putting her beer can in the center hole of one of the advans using it as a coaster. It was one of those times in my head where the record scratched and time stopped and wayne brady almost had to choke a bitch.

Last edited by BossHogg; 10-02-2013 at 08:46 PM..
Old 09-16-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

did a quick third post. Internet is being sketchy and didn't want to lose what I had started.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 PM   #19
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Why'd you trash the last shell? To me a day or three to put my car together and have TWO (and one to drive while the other's undergoing surgery) sounds a lot better than having one, and $100. And any parts you wanted, you could have just swapped, and never not had two complete cars.

Just my two cents. Nevertheless, interesting thread and nice quality, will follow.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #20
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

I don't need a second 240. I have had numerous 240's. Especially one that is a pile of worthlessness. It was not even close to being complete there. Did not run and half the suspension was missing, body panels, interior all gone. It was just enough to roll. A tin can on wheels. I have a daily driver. I live on the road man, motels across the country. I stay working and making money. That car was beat and not worth the time or effort to get back into running condition. It was simply not needed and scrap at best. I actually had some people refuse to take it because it would cost them more in gas than a scrap yard would give them lol. It was only good for a motor and even that was high mileage and burning oil. It would be for someone wanting a project. Why would I do two projects of the same car? Maybe a hatch but not two coupes. Plus who said I trashed it? Some kids came and bought it. It could have 20k in it by now, who knows. I stripped all my stuff off that I had/wanted and sold it as is. Not to mention, I left for Arkansas the very next day to build a steel mill.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #21
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

ok so continuing from updated 3rd post. Internet is back at full strength.

After getting that seat I kind of started keeping a lookout for interior items to clean up the interior and am always looking for random parts. Never know when something will pop up.

I came across these SA3R for a super cheap price. Needed some beater wheels that fit over the brakes.

ARC breather tank, seen better days.

My storage unit is getting quite full lol.

I believe this was when I came home for a day between jobs before I jetted off to Texas for a few weeks to do a turnaround in an oil refinery. Saw some progress. This was mock up stuff. Testing fitment, piping etc. Nothing is final here. But the bay is painted etc. Ugly ass BMC and power steering reservoir. Those will be addressed lol.

I wasn't really "pleased" with the suspension. It wasn't complete. It had nice parts with old stock worn looking parts. So I finished off the rest with nismo FLCA, RLCA, spl tie rod ends and z32 tie rods. Got some new OEM power steering rack boots to.

Also happened to come across a Super GT500 class nismo willans 3" 4 point harness.

harness pads that come with it

So things were coming along. I was getting closer to the end checking things off the list that needed replacing etc. After spending 4 months in Montana doing a oil refinery up there, I hit a few national parks on the way home. Yellowstone, the badlands, mount rushmore and the wind caves. It's good to see the country while I'm out working. One of the things I love about my job. It's hard being away and working 6-7 days a week all the time. But the money is to good to pass up. So I took a few weeks off to relax. Visit with family, see parts, progress, take care of crap.

I also found a few good buys on yahoo japan.

two more nismo recaro's

ARC box, nismo rear s13 silvia STB and few more fashion lighters

Some RG1 through GTR garage.

got this from the for sale section

It seems like i'm missing a bunch of pics. Maybe I lost them or forgot to transfer them. I don't know. But that is all for today. Getting tired.

Last edited by BossHogg; 09-25-2013 at 08:48 PM..
Old 09-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #22
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Everytime you update this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I

This song just pops in my head...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #23
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Holy cripes.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #24
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Everytime you update this thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l2O-JOXG_I

This song just pops in my head...
hell yea! I love old school rap. Cant stand today's junk.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:57 PM   #25
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
that's why we can't have nice things! dude, how many sets of wheels do you need for one car? other people need parts too! hehe
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:20 AM   #26
ayrtonlucyk

ayrtonlucyk is an unknown quantity at this point
subscribed!
ayrtonlucyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:05 AM   #27
hummer96

hummer96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg View Post
That is awesome man. I have been contemplating trying to get a 6 pot setup and move these to the rears. Or just go full endless kit. But this will do for now. Don't fix what isn't broken.
Yea man! You can always go 6-pot in the future.

hummer96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #28
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Love everything on here!!

...except for the mention of Adrenaline Motorsports. I have heard more negative experiences from people rather than good...but hopefully not in your case.

Great work so far tho...Keep it up!
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:33 AM   #29
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Build of epic standards. Quality things all around. Hope you get enough time to enjoy it once it reaches a more complete state.
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #30
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
that's why we can't have nice things! dude, how many sets of wheels do you need for one car? other people need parts too! hehe
haha I know, I figure as long as I buy cars that use 17/18's I'll be ok. I just like wheels. I'm very particular though. I only like certain wheels and that is it lol. Mostly what advan has to offer. They just seem to stand out amongst the rest to me. I still want some old school panasport g7 c5c2 and some bee*R B5. I'll get around to it someday. If advan comes out with a super advan racing version 3, I will order as soon as I find out. If they look good. The RG1 i had to buy because they are my favorite one piece wheel. Blitz type 03 i've liked since way back in the day, coolest blitz wheel imo. The Z1 come in a close second. I don't like volk to much. None of their designs appeal to me. I do like the te37 SL though.