Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 04-04-2016, 10:59 AM   #61
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Downpipe//mid pipe modified. Got the wastegate dump clocked where it needs to be. Also got the charge pipe cut down to fit.
Been a pain having to run back and forth from the shop to my house because my car is not currently tagged and insured, but through collective genius we've nailed all the angles just about perfectly without ever actually having the car on hand.
Thanks to my home shop Conkling Auto and best pals Eric/Austin for Fabbin' me up right.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:16 AM   #62
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Old turbo/manifold/downpipe set up is for sale
Working on getting this power steering cooler ran and took inventory of all my parts today.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:42 PM   #63
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Laundry list of things to finish in the next two weeks before the drift event

Old 05-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #64
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You said you moved to Florida right? Where's the event?

Cars looking great man!
Old 05-01-2016, 08:35 PM   #65
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

I've always lived in Florida, the event is in Gainesville where I am originally from, I live in Orlando during the week for school.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #66
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
I've always lived in Florida, the event is in Gainesville where I am originally from, I live in Orlando during the week for school.
Oh okay, your location on here is Georgia so I didn't know, do you mind PM'ing me the date and location so I can head out and get some pictures for work and anyone that's running?
Old 05-10-2016, 04:05 PM   #67
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Boost leak test hopefully cured my poor lean idle issues. No leaks after installing these injector adapters from Justin at Faction MotorSports, great dude, check out his website.
MAF is leaking so I need to add more epoxy but other than that I'm pretty sorted for this weekends drift event.
Just need to make some intercooler/ps cooler brackets.

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 05-11-2016 at 10:51 AM..
KAT-PWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:17 PM   #68
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

After fixing boost leak car is lean in boost. We're gonna play with fuel pressure and hopefully get to the event. Gotta make brackets and do minor stuff today. Made it to the shop though

Old 05-16-2016, 07:34 AM   #69
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Event was cool, learned a lot. Almost had the whole car ready for the event

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 05-25-2016 at 09:22 AM..
Old 05-16-2016, 01:15 PM   #70
status_ryan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
status_ryan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Really digging the white on white and the s15 front end... keep it up man. tuned for more goodness
status_ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:47 PM   #71
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Thanks man. Our very own HanzBrady with the obligatory suhh dude pic
Old 05-29-2016, 04:42 PM   #72
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Got everything put in for the meth kit. Waiting on the meth to come then I'll install the nozzle and start playing with it.

And the normal end of the day at the shop hanging out. 10 s-chassis on site, every swap except JZ or odd-balls.

We literally had a CRACK HEAD, on a bicycle, that came to the shop WITH AN SR20 VALVE COVER, and sold it to us for $10.
You literally can't make this shit up.

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 09-10-2016 at 11:03 PM..
Old 06-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #73
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Meth Nozzle in and got my washer fluid -20*. Buddy hooked it up $9 for 5 gallons.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:41 PM   #74
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Old 07-02-2016, 04:48 PM   #75
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

New products soon

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 07-06-2016 at 11:31 AM..
Old 07-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #76
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Old 07-06-2016, 07:54 PM   #77
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Mock up
Old 08-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #78
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Doing a lot of body work lately

HX40 going on

Got some LED halos put in my lights and switch back turn signals by my friend Headlight Tom, check him out on Facebook, fast turn around, killer results, A+ guy

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 11-04-2016 at 10:34 AM..
Old 08-12-2016, 08:52 AM   #79
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

HX40 is on. Most AN lines are done. Waiting to get my Freddy KA manifold back

Old 08-12-2016, 09:03 AM   #80
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
No BMC heat shield?
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 09:19 AM   #81
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Mock up
God that looks infinitely better than the Xcessive manifold.
Quote:
We literally had a CRACK HEAD, on a bicycle, that came to the shop WITH AN SR20 VALVE COVER, and sold it to us for $10.
You literally can't make this shit up.
Lol ctfu
Old 08-16-2016, 10:14 AM   #82
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
No BMC heat shield?
This manifold is far enough away I don't think I really need one but I run a turbo blanket and heat shield. I plan to wrap the downpipe again because I'm particular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
God that looks infinitely better than the Xcessive manifold.

Lol ctfu
Thank man, just got word the manifold is finished should be dropped off and installed tonight. Rs Enthalpy believe p's this mani will help decrease the loss of low end compared to the excessive for sub 600hp... Which is my end goal anyway

And as for the crack head. You can't make this up. Also the fact we are the only import shop in this industrial park let alone the only one in town. We were blown away he managed to stop here with something like that.

Been working on assembling my second built motor, stripped the idler, waiting on a time sert. Fucking fancy torque wrench fucked me up.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:39 PM   #83
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Engine assembly complete for the most part

Keeping it the same with parts that are still working in the current motor. Bumper Crompression up a tad. I believe I'm around 9.15:1
.02" over supertech Pistons AMS ring gaps
Eagle Rods
Clevite bearings
Cometic gasket (iffy about this)
Ported and polished head by me
Timeserted idler

Will be putting the 264s out of my current motor when it lets go in it. May do 272s if budget permits.

Last edited by KAT-PWR; 08-20-2016 at 07:26 PM..
Old 08-21-2016, 07:11 PM   #84
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Got my manifold back from welding. Holset is on. Of course I get the manifold back right before I leave to go back to school.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:49 PM   #85
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Damn, when do you plan to get this thing dyno'd? I'm really curious to see how that freddy intake manifold is going to perform!
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #86
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

I'm working on securing nismotronics, dyno before Christmas I hope.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #87
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Did some undercoating
Old 09-06-2016, 12:56 PM   #88
Walkerbondd
Leaky Injector

Walkerbondd is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn this is dope. I hope to go ka-t soon. If you had the choice Sr or ka-t?
Walkerbondd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #89
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkerbondd View Post
Damn this is dope. I hope to go ka-t soon. If you had the choice Sr or ka-t?
My user name is KAT-PWR
I have two built KAs
The choice for me is obvious
Old 09-07-2016, 07:20 AM   #90
bmaddock
Zilvia Junkie

bmaddock is an unknown quantity at this point
Really liking the freddy manifold. Keep up the work dude!