Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 07-23-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Kleistc

Trader Rating: (0)
Kleistc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
90 240sx build

Well i know compared to some of you on this forum this thread will be quite boring and insignificant. However im gonna post it anyways.
So ill start from the beginning. Im brand new to Nissans, i started out owning old school chevys(ie 55 chevy coupe and a 76 cutlass supreme) I bought my first honda as a winter beater and i loved it. Sadly it was 89 civic hatch with a 1.6 DOHC non vtec that got me into imports. After about 3 years of high performance honda pipe dreams i relized they sucked and made the second mistake. I bought a 91 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. Owned it for about a year and got sick of having it on jack stands more then the road. I purchased my 90 Nissan 240sx about 5 months ago with few things done to it such as wheels and coils.
She looked like this

I quickly got tired of the KA24e after my first drift event and yanked it out in favor of a Redtop S13. I also pulled out my 180sx lsd diff and swapped in a welded diff. I will be posting up pics soon. i cant wait to see where this project takes me. it has already came pretty far in 5months.
Kleistc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links