Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 11-08-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (27)
tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
SERIALNINE CD-PRO JZ to CD trans adapter kit is here!

SERIALNINE ZERO Division CD-PRO Adapter System

This is the highest quality, most technically advanced Toyota JZ Engine to Nissan CD/JK Transmission adapter system on the market. Countless hours of research and development have gone into this system to offer you the most seamless OEM quality product also capable of handling rigorous racing environments. Whether you have a daily driven 400HP street car or an 800hp Drift car, the CD-PRO has options to meet your needs.

SERIALNINE uses high quality racing components from well known manufacturers such as TILTON, ARP, GOODRIDGE, ENERGY suspension and OEM NISSAN. This combined with their proprietary ZERO Division components guarantee you have the best possible final product and will have long lasting performance on the street or at the track.

CD-PRO Kit Includes:
1) CD-PRO Bellhousing with Tilton Hydraulic Release Bearing and Goodridge lines.
2) Chromoly Flywheel ( Your choice of Single or Multi Plate version )
3) ARP hardware for Flywheel and Other hardware for the Bellhousing.
4) Pilot bearing and adapter.
5) New input shaft seal and bearing gasket

BELLHOUSING: The CD-PRO Bellhousing is a precision “nobake” casting made of A356-T6 heat treated aluminum, manufactured in a CANADIAN ISO 9001 certified facility.

It has been pre-assembled with a TILTON hydraulic release bearing (HRB) and GOODRIDGE lines at the factory. All bolts and fittings have been torqued and the hydraulics have been leak tested. The input shaft seal has also been installed. All ZERO Division parts are made in CANADA.

FLYWHEEL: The CD-PRO flywheel is a CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined 1 piece unit made of billet 4140 HTSR chromoly. It is computer balanced and reliable with the ring gear machined into the unit itself. The flywheel can be resurfaced if need be.

SINGLE PLATE flywheel weight is 14 lbs and combined with a normal single plate clutch at around 15lbs the complete assembly is approx 29lbs. We chose this weight for the single plate as most will be street driven and we wanted to keep the transmission rattling to a minimum while still providing the driving enjoyment of a lightweight flywheel.

Any single plate 350Z/370Z/G35/G37 clutch can be used with the CD-PRO. Please use a GOOD QUALITY clutch, some brands we recommend are ACT/EXEDY/Clutch Masters. Single plate pressure plate bolts are included and should be torqued to 13 lb/ft (M12x1.25x12mm)

MULTI-PLATE flywheel weight is 13lbs and combined with the TILTON 7.25” racing clutch the final weights are 20.5lbs for the twin and 23lbs for the triple. These flywheels are designed with a low MOI (moment of inertia) for quick engine acceleration and high heat capacity to resist warping under grueling drifting environments where clutch kicks and general abuse are normal.

We have setup the HRB in the CD-PRO for TILTON twin cerametallic or triple metallic clutches, but most 7.25” racing clutches ranging from twin organic to quad carbon units will work with our MULTI plate flywheel. The setup height is 34.8mm (1.37”) PLEASE check this dimension when using a NON TILTON clutch!! Different pistons are available for use with clutches with different setup heights.

**TFWORKS & SERIALNINE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CLUTCH INCOMPATIBILITY/MALFUNCTIONS ON NON TILTON CLUTCHES**

**SERIALNINE CD999 Technical Shifter Relocation System available at a discount when ordered with CD-PRO**

**Please specify with or without SERIALNINE CD999 along with flywheel type by using drop down menu**

PM ME FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.
PHONE: 847-290-1531

For all the latest TF★ news visit our blog!!

tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2017, 04:11 PM   #2
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
gtfo of here with this sick ass shit.

now i'm wishing i'd saved my pennies instead of buying a plate from someone else.

serial9 keeps releasing dope parts and making my bank account cry

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #3
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

tougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to alltougefactory is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
gtfo of here with this sick ass shit.

now i'm wishing i'd saved my pennies instead of buying a plate from someone else.

serial9 keeps releasing dope parts and making my bank account cry
This thing is rad... return your plate (:

Old 11-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #4
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Good shit. Loved my Mazworx SR/VQ bellhousing and was waiting for someone to do the same for the JZ. I think it's the best way to adapt the trans. Never trusted those adapter plates to have proper alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Good shit. Loved my Mazworx SR/VQ bellhousing and was waiting for someone to do the same for the JZ. I think it's the best way to adapt the trans. Never trusted those adapter plates to have proper alignment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe this way is the only way.. Most legitimate at least. I'm with you on not trusting those adapter plates.

This kit does require some extra work, but all very worth it.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #6
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Bump for this
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:34 PM   #7
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
even serialnine's retail price is still a good deal. Half of what i would have expected
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #8
tougefactory
Zilvia.net Advertiser

⚡️Tranny comparison⚡️ From left we have R154 with MKIII supra shifter location, next up is V160 (with our offset adaptor), then comes the CD-PRO equipped CD009, and lastly a stock CD009. You can see the CD-PRO kit puts it almost exactly where a V160 would be and is 9.5” shorter than a stock CD009. This also shows how the width of the CD is quite similar to R154, and finally how much smaller the CD-PRO setup compared to a stock CD. Imagine an adaptor bolted onto the end of the CD! no wonder people said it was impossible to put CD’s into certain cars! Not so with the CD-PRO..