Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #1
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
dorkjoey240

He had a pignose lip up for sale, couple cracks, but not all *that* bad lookin. We agree to a price of $40 shipped, and, since he doesn't have paypal, I sent him a money order. Lip doesn't show up (this all started at the beginning of feb.) so I sent him a string of pm's with no response.

Finally I get a response on the 19th of Feb. that his computer died, and that the box he shipped the lip in was too tattered was returned to him. He apparently can't find another box, and is apparently hard up for money to ship it, so I tell him to send me my money back.

On the 5th of March he pm's me and tells me he was going to send it out on that day. Still no money order and won't respond to any of my pm's, though I see him posting elsewhere.

Just want my $40 back. It's not a lot to lose, but it pisses me off just the same. First time I've ever had a problem in 6 or 7 years of buying parts from message board classifieds.

Alex
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
He came through! Persistence pays off. Got my refund all these years later. Got docked the PayPal fees but I'll take it.
e1_griego is offline   Reply With Quote