Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-20-2015, 06:50 PM   #61
Heyitsadam

Trader Rating: (0)
Heyitsadam is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate my car more than I love it. Is that bad ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heyitsadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2015, 06:56 PM   #62
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
not to sound like a dick, but its kinda duplicitous to get mad at this and not other stuffs.

For instance, this guy can half jokingly say something is for "fags", and you guys get up his ass, but dizzariot can literally tell someone to go home and shoot themselves in the head with a 9mm, and its perfectly fine.

Either all social justice or no social justice, its not something you can just selectively get up in arms about when it suits you
The difference is I'm not using a derogatory term used to offend a group of people. By your logic racial slurs should be allowed then, yeah?

Death gets us all. I just hope some people take out their own trash.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:42 PM   #63
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
The difference is I'm not using a derogatory term used to offend a group of people. By your logic racial slurs should be allowed then, yeah?

Death gets us all. I just hope some people take out their own trash.
How many people do you think are actually gonna get offended tho? this isn't the miata forum

fine fine, I suppose that's reasonable
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:35 PM   #64
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
How many people do you think are actually gonna get offended tho? this isn't the miata forum

fine fine, I suppose that's reasonable
He told me to kill myself which is against forum rules but he didn't get banned.
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:48 PM   #65
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
He told me to kill myself which is against forum rules but he didn't get banned.
You don't even know what the fucking rules are. Stop trying to fool everyone into thinking you've been here long enough to know anything lese other than what gets you 'cool points'.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:51 PM   #66
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
im offended that youre offended
Old 11-21-2015, 12:17 AM   #67
Heyitsadam

Heyitsadam is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is pure bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heyitsadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:19 AM   #68
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
You don't even know what the fucking rules are. Stop trying to fool everyone into thinking you've been here long enough to know anything lese other than what gets you 'cool points'.
been here longer than u 09 join date lil bra
Old 11-21-2015, 04:31 PM   #69
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Well thats cuz your an asshole, they make exceptions for assholes. I was mentioning someone he had told to kill themselves before you.

I don't care about you dumbass, I'm just sad that perma ban poll didn't take off
Old 11-21-2015, 05:21 PM   #70
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Well thats cuz your an asshole, they make exceptions for assholes. I was mentioning someone he had told to kill themselves before you.

I don't care about you dumbass, I'm just sad that perma ban poll didn't take off
you're*

ggrektwellplayedkiddocyanextyear
Old 11-21-2015, 05:25 PM   #71
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
you're*

ggrektwellplayedkiddocyanextyear
I would actually be happy if I didn't have to see your shit for a year, make it happen. Only you can achieve that objective. Do it for us
Old 11-21-2015, 05:31 PM   #72
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
I would actually be happy if I didn't have to see your shit for a year, make it happen. Only you can achieve that objective. Do it for us
I'm only an asshole to people who attack me for no reason at all. I don't even know you kid and you don't know me so piss off with your keyboard warrior attempt to be included with zilvia keyboard warriors club.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:34 PM   #73
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm only an asshole to people who attack me for no reason at all. I don't even know you kid and you don't know me so piss off with your keyboard warrior attempt to be included with zilvia keyboard warriors club.
You came in as an asshole in your stupid fucking spacers thread. You were a little shit to everyone in there that has heaps more experience than you. You're a textbook cunt playing drifter out of Mom and Dad's garage.

Just find a new hobby. No one wants you here. Give it up. You have no friends here.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #74
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
You came in as an asshole in your stupid fucking spacers thread. You were a little shit to everyone in there that has heaps more experience than you. You're a textbook cunt playing drifter out of Mom and Dad's garage.

Just find a new hobby. No one wants you here. Give it up. You have no friends here.
the guy that always has something to say as usual. its really starting to get creepy, and if someone is gonna try to shit on you giving a useless opinion on how something looks where the purpose of my post was how to make it work, sorry but I don't care how much experience you have because its worthless if all you are going to do with that "experience" is avoid the topic and talk shit. Kinda like you rage when anyone disagrees with your shitty opinions that no1 even cares about in the first place. but by all means keep riding me every day, I'm sure it will get you places.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:09 PM   #75
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
the guy that always has something to say as usual. its really starting to get creepy, and if someone is gonna try to shit on you giving a useless opinion on how something looks where the purpose of my post was how to make it work, sorry but I don't care how much experience you have because its worthless if all you are going to do with that "experience" is avoid the topic and talk shit. Kinda like you rage when anyone disagrees with your shitty opinions that no1 even cares about in the first place. but by all means keep riding me every day, I'm sure it will get you places.
This whole post proves how much of a moron you really are. The criteria you gave the forum couldn't work. That's why you had to find another way to make it work. You were an asshole about it. I wasn't the only guy to witness it or remember it.

I have a lot of down time right now so pointing out how shitty you are all over the forum is a great way to pass the time. When people disagree with my opinion in a respectful manner I have no qualms with it. You have no respect. You're just another dumb, young asshole trolling on the Internet.

I'm already going places. My own house, two cars, and I'll be stationed in Japan next year. You'll still be playing Tokyo Drift out of your parent's cozy suburban home, kid. Just thought I'd throw some bragging out there since this is the 'Dumb Thread'. I know you understand showing off very well.

Like I said, you're a sickness to this communrty. I'll play 'a concerned white blood cell'.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:16 PM   #76
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

I agree with rick

There are plenty of places that would gladly take you,
NICOclub, 240sx forum, sr20 forums
Go there, you won't have to deal with such antagonizing.
Though If you start out by saying you're better than everyone because you buy UP garage parts and have $700 spacers, you're not gonna last long.

Still, it's worth a try
Old 11-21-2015, 06:24 PM   #77
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
I'm already going places. My own house, two cars, and I'll be stationed in Japan next year.
Too bad you don't have a brain and military is dead end rip.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:27 PM   #78
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
and mining isn't by that logic as well. what if he is general dizzariot ?

Anyway, he is better off, because japan is awesome. he'll get to hang out with chaser's, talk baby talk to snack bar girls, and get all skinny because there is no refills. Plus pocari sweet is awesome, he can drink that while arguing with you.
Old 11-21-2015, 06:37 PM   #79
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
and mining isn't by that logic as well
never claimed it was
Old 11-21-2015, 06:38 PM   #80
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks for the quote. I personally don't get riled up when a fucking mooch living with his parents tells me the military is a dead end...but you better watch what you say on here. Everyone already hates you and getting the military guys on your bad side will just exacerbate things. I'll make this my signature so they can see how you feel about us.

I'll enjoy the free travel and rent in Japan, free college, and the opportunities the military affords those looking for them. Have fun playing Minecraft.
Old 11-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #81
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
This thread fucking sucks but i can't seem to bring myself to unsubscribe.
Old 11-21-2015, 08:46 PM   #82
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
I vote that we rename this thread to "The Official mhubeny vs dizz Flamewar Thread Pt. 1"
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 08:49 PM   #83
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
I vote that we rename this thread to "The Official mhubeny vs dizz Flamewar Thread Pt. 1"
This is probably like pt 7 or pt 8

Also I'm pretty sure half of the people here have had some sort of multipart flamewar with whatshisface
Old 11-21-2015, 09:00 PM   #84
Dat_SilEighty
Leaky Injector

Dat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her selfDat_SilEighty is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
This is probably like pt 7 or pt 8

Also I'm pretty sure half of the people here have had some sort of multipart flamewar with whatshisface
regardless of how much shit mhubeny spews, dizzariot starts a lot of stuff too. neither of these guys is contributing much to the forum, one bragging about YAJ finds and the other humble-bragging about how he likes to keep his builds lowkey and all that. it gets old pretty quickly when more interesting threads are knocked to the bottom while bs like this gets bumped (I am aware that I'm also contributing to bumping threads that I'd rather not see, but this is an okay place to get my point across). instead of insisting on banning the dumb canuck simply ignore what he posts, most people are already aware that he's a troll yet they continue to respond. it really is as easy as just not replying to him
Dat_SilEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:26 PM   #85
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
regardless of how much shit mhubeny spews, dizzariot starts a lot of stuff too. neither of these guys is contributing much to the forum, one bragging about YAJ finds and the other humble-bragging about how he likes to keep his builds lowkey and all that. it gets old pretty quickly when more interesting threads are knocked to the bottom while bs like this gets bumped (I am aware that I'm also contributing to bumping threads that I'd rather not see, but this is an okay place to get my point across). instead of insisting on banning the dumb canuck simply ignore what he posts, most people are already aware that he's a troll yet they continue to respond. it really is as easy as just not replying to him
...'humble bragging'. Sounds legitimate. Most of the 'fights' I get into are on my own FS threads or when I'm trying to tell someone to follow the fucking rules. I don't just sit around and try to play internet troll.

How should I 'contribute' to the thread? Do a whole bunch of write-ups? Start a parts service when I get to Japan? Judging by your post history you don't contribute much either. You frequent the same threads I do and shoot the shit just like I do. I mean it looks like we're practically talking to each other in every fucking thread lol.

The Builds Thread is for builds. All types of builds. Mine's going super slow but I try to update it when I do small things here and there. I'm sure the thread will pick up when I'm in Japan next year so please stay tuned.

This Dumb Thread is getting more dumberer by the second. It's a great outlet before it's inevitable demise.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:59 PM   #86
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Im drunk. Where's the entertainment
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 12:16 AM   #87
Kuma
Zilvia Addict

Kuma is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
What if you were tired and just went to sleep and when you woke up nobody existed anymore?
I'd eat my roommate's fried raviolis

Quote:
For the record, people did provide solutions, but you dismissed them.

Hey guys, my wheels rub on my fender and bumper when I turn... How do I fix that without changing my wheels, tires, spacers, or cutting my fender/bumper?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 03:17 AM   #88
fatduece
Zilvia Addict

fatduece is an unknown quantity at this point
Is mhubeny180 that idiot with $700 spacers? Lmao that shit was hilarious. Idiot couldn't even figure out the correct offset, but that's okay, mom and dad paid for it anyways.
fatduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:36 AM   #89
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
For the record, people did provide solutions, but you dismissed them like a little prick and alienated yourself long before dizzariot waged war an your archetype character. He's doing God's work, really.

Hey guys, my wheels rub on my fender and bumper when I turn... How do I fix that without changing my wheels, tires, spacers, or cutting my fender/bumper?
Fixed that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatduece View Post
Is mhubeny180 that idiot with $700 spacers? Lmao that shit was hilarious. Idiot couldn't even figure out the correct offset, but that's okay, mom and dad paid for it anyways.
Thank God for you, lol.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:59 AM   #90
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote