Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #61
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
I love my droid2!!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #62
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
any good live wallpapers? i have these so far:

3d galaxy
aquarium free
bezier
mario live wallpaper

I WANT MOAAR
Old 08-18-2010, 06:25 PM   #63
Mita Orange
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
Mita Orange is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
AndWobble
Mita Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 08:41 AM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Another lame question but how do i get the weather on the main screen like this pic?
Old 08-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #65
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
3d galaxy
aquarium free
bezier
mario live wallpaper
GAH. I found the Mario one the first day I got the phone but I didn't download it and now I can't find it.

I just got a nice Eva Mendes one though.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #66
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Another lame question but how do i get the weather on the main screen like this pic?
If I want to move something to a different screen, I click and hold it (pinch, I think they call it) and I can drag (or use the direction thingy at the bottom of the phone between the menu/back keys) to where I want it.
Or, I can click the "+" button and add it to a home screen from the Programs or Widgets if it is not already there. The weather is a part of the Desktop Clock on mine.

HTC Aria, BTW.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:40 AM   #67
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Hey Mel, weatherbug is a good app if you wanna be minimal and just have the temp reading off the top notification bar.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:52 AM   #68
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I figured it out. It's a widget. I got it on there now.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #69
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Is ANYONE using Fennec (FireFox Mobile) on their Android phones?
I wanted to know if it was worth the effort before I try it out

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #70
Karlitos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Karlitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I just switched to android. I had a samsung blackjack 2 on ATT prepaid and i needed a plan with unlimited everything that wouldnt cost me much a month since i gotta pay for college now.
I got boost mobile motorola i1, and i gotta say its better than prepaid but sucks compared to the iphone 3gs that my friend has. Its running FW1.5 so idk what 2.1 and 2.2 are. Internet speeds on WiFi are quick but if im in an area without wifi but have 5 bars the internet is slow as a snail.
So im better off than i was before but it isnt what i expected because they told me it was a competitor to the iphone, which it isnt. I shouldve gotten a 'text' phone that has the apps i need but oh well, hopefully we get the updates aswell.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #71
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Just downloaded the froyo (2.2) update for my droid x. For the most part everything appears to be the same. Web pages seem to load a bit quicker and of course the flash helps. Testing on my work domain to see if the exhange quirks have been worked out. Will keep everyone updated.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #72
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like the Droid X, but this will most likely be my first and last Motorola Android phone if they continue to use the locked bootloader. I updated to Froyo, and now a week later my phone is bricked. I have to wait for a replacement, so I'm out of a phone for two days. =/

It sucks that I can't add a custom ROM and I have to hope the Moto ROM is leaked in case something like this happens again.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #73
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Lovin my Droid 2!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #74
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Unlocked Galaxy S i9000 Froyo still is smoking out there....

Thats all I gotta say lol....
Old 09-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #75
Tae-Hyun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Tae-Hyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i have the HD2 with Tmobile and it freakin SUCKS!

til i rooted Android using MDeeJays Sense 1.5 Revolution rom.

Its b-e-a utiful!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #76
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
The Vibrant is nice on TMobi from what I heard AND you guys get 2 free Vibrants or something like that? Sense is up to 2.0 right?
Old 09-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #77
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
The Vibrant is nice on TMobi from what I heard AND you guys get 2 free Vibrants or something like that? Sense is up to 2.0 right?
Vibrant uses touch flo . Its actually not bad but Sense UI users tend to prefer sense. HTC does Sense UI. Both go on top of the Android base. Of course if you get a new HTC mytouch slide comes with 2.1 and sense UI or the HTC EVO it comes wtih 2.1 with sense UI.

Vibrant comes with 2.1 . Honestly do not buy any Android phone unless it comes with 2.1. Oh and most phones coming with 2.1 will be upgradable to Froyo automatically.

Still debating getting a Vibrant or waiting for the dual core HTC.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 06:04 PM   #78
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
The new G2 is looking mighty fine!

I wish more phones came out with stock Android OS.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #79
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Im really thinking about trading my vibrant for a g2! I miss my g1 keyboard =/

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #80
MikeC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
MikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond reputeMikeC has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeC
anyone have a nexus one? I got that shit when it came out! I fucking love that phone....
Old 10-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #81
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
anyone have a nexus one? I got that shit when it came out! I fucking love that phone....
How are the games on it i'm thinking about buying one. My g1 is broken looking for a replacement.
bboyswoosh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #82
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I like the Droid X, but this will most likely be my first and last Motorola Android phone if they continue to use the locked bootloader. I updated to Froyo, and now a week later my phone is bricked. I have to wait for a replacement, so I'm out of a phone for two days. =/

It sucks that I can't add a custom ROM and I have to hope the Moto ROM is leaked in case something like this happens again.
Pretty much how I feel about my Droid X. I had mine rooted on 2.1 and themed. I had to take the theme off and unroot the phone just to update the phone. Then it wouldn't finish the update to 2.2 so I ended up having to flash a stock 2.1 .sbf with RSD Lite.

I was spoiled with my Droid. I was rooted and had used a ton of custom ROMs, it was overclocked, I could use programs like Titanium Backup and Wifi Tether. All without worrying about Motorola's crap Blur bricking my phone during an update and trying to charge me for wifi tether. Booooooooo. I'll probably buy a HTC phone next. I think I'm done with Motorola.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #83
omgshawn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
omgshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just got a Droid Incredible a couple days ago, love it so far. Only complaint would be battery life >_< and it has frozen once or twice but I was throwing a lot at it lol. It also came with a 2gb sd card which is cool
omgshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #84
slider2828
Post Whore!

Yeah Froyo for the ATT Captivate is flawless, unlock codes roll over for 2.1 and I can watch everything online like Fox.com, espn3 etc etc... its awesome....

Also doubled Linpack scores and its only been out for 3 days and root, roms, sideloading are already all out...Root came out like in 2 hours of the unofficial release.... Its awesome!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:41 AM   #85
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah Froyo for the ATT Captivate is flawless, unlock codes roll over for 2.1 and I can watch everything online like Fox.com, espn3 etc etc... its awesome....
Wait, how did you get this? Froyo is the Android 2.2 update correct?

I neeeeeed it.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #86
enigmadsm
Leaky Injector

enigmadsm is an unknown quantity at this point
Love my regular droid!!!

That is all lol
enigmadsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #87
slider2828
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Wait, how did you get this? Froyo is the Android 2.2 update correct?

I neeeeeed it.
Yeah this is an early release android..... Its a complete rebuild of the kernels and everything! I mean everything looks different and so much more awesomer....

forum.xda-developers.com

Look for captivate and then the development thread. Its right there...

Also BEFORE you update 2.2, make sure you go to the market and get SGS unlocker to get your unlock codes and email it to yourself... Good idea to copy everything off your internal sd.....
Old 10-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #88
slider2828
Post Whore!

Well... Skype is officially on Android now... Market and DOWNLOAD NOW!!!! Galaxy S users(Vibrant, Epic, Captivate) must be on 2.2.....

In case you guys never heard of it try: Firefox to phone or chrome to phone....

USAGE:
Have a webpage, map, or something to read on your browser, but damn you need to like LEAVE NOW OUT THE DOOR!!! Beam that webpage directly to your cell and open it..... Pretty cool I gotta admit

Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/161941/

Chrome
chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code
Old 10-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #89
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah this is an early release android..... Its a complete rebuild of the kernels and everything! I mean everything looks different and so much more awesomer....

forum.xda-developers.com

Look for captivate and then the development thread. Its right there...

Also BEFORE you update 2.2, make sure you go to the market and get SGS unlocker to get your unlock codes and email it to yourself... Good idea to copy everything off your internal sd.....
Meh, I'll wait... I'm bad with hacking and shit and I don't feel like bricking my phone. Froyo is scheduled to come out for real in the middle of this month anyway.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #90
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Bumpy!

I purchased a HTC Hero. I dig it. Rooted, running CM6. Its smoother than a baby's insides. So snappy and quick.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote