Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 11-02-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Rawgarage

Nothing but headache dealing with this dude. Started by talking through text, I specifically asked for 5 lug conversion hubs for an s13, paid him on oct 4. 2 weeks went by with no package, claims the box fell apart, 1.5 weeks go by I get just the front hubs, which are off an s14 and won’t work, claims he got a new phone and didn’t see I needed conversion hubs. Rear hubs are nowhere to be found. Talked to him to get me a refund because I’m tired of dealing with this, wants me to send the hubs back then refund me. My answer is refund first then I send them back since I waited a month already, received half my shipment, and the wrong hubs. So, I just want my money back and will gladly send the wrong items back to him. He refuses and stopped responding. So opened a PayPal claim, just wanted to share my experience since he seems like a good seller, but seems like I got the bad end of the deal here. Very frustrating waiting for a month for the wrong parts. Done with this fool.
Old 11-02-2018, 08:17 PM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
You are not the only one to have an issue

I hope the mods are watching. Report it to the mods
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 01:58 AM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Yup, he's a fucking flake. He posts in my WTB threads, and so I text him. Every reply from him takes forever. His response was that he's working. I'm like okay, no big deal. This continues on, and all I was waiting for, were the pictures of the items I was going to buy. Promises to send them that night, but he ended up never doing so. I just gave up after a final text, to which he didn't even reply. Waste of my time.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:59 AM   #4
ARC240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ARC240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Unfortunately, I have nothing positive to add to this thread.

In my experience, he held my money for over a month and never shipped what I'd purchased. Contacted RawGarage weekly to see when the wheels were going to be shipped, only to receive what I can now assume are complete BS, fabricated excuses as they never shipped on the days he promised they'd be shipped by. About a month into the whole ordeal, they stopped replying altogether, so I had to go through PayPal to get the funds back (I actually lost money due to conversion rate being different from USD to CAD when PayPal ultimately refunded). Pretty sure this seller lists items that they don't actually own themselves, takes payment and then never ships if they can't get it. I'd hate for other people to have to go through the same thing, so please be weary if RawGarage tries to sell you something. If mods see this and would like proof, or require any sort of additional information, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by ARC240; 11-04-2018 at 08:31 AM..
ARC240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #5
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nicesinglecamslam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I have all the proof too, he sent me a tracking # that never worked. Because of him I missed a track event. It’s up to PayPal now. Mods should revoke his selling privileges.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:30 AM   #6
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Being that I was only a potential buyer and didn't actually get screwed over by him, beside him wasting my time, I can't really report him. But, you guys actually got scammed. You guys should PM an admin and report his ass. We don't need guys like that on here.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:55 AM   #7
Ichiban4
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ichiban4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Took him a good month to mail my item, too.

At first he was quick to reply and all seemed smooth and then 2 weeks later and no package. Finally I got him to respond and he made up some crap about the address not being correct and told me he'd mail it the next day. (He asked for the address again but I literally copied and pasted the same one as before.)

Fast forward a week later still no tracking number. He claimed he mailed it a few days prior and was out of town, but once I finally received the package about 2 weeks later it showed the actual postage date to be long after when he claimed to have already had sent it. Only after I told him I would be contacting paypal for a refund did he start seeming to actually make progress.

Dude should be banned from the marketplace for sure. I am lucky I even got my package.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #8
tb13
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of lighttb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Here is my experience... He replied to one of my WTB threads and sent him money for an SR20 wiring harness.

Aug 8th - Payment sent for harness via PayPal
Aug 11th - Not a word from him regarding shipping, ask for an update and get no response
Aug 13th - Ask again for an update, tells me he'll ship it Aug 17th on his day off and asks if I want more parts...
Aug 18th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 20th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 21th - Ask for tracking number, tells me its been shipped, but won't give me tracking information, making excuses why there isn't tracking on PayPal
Aug 25th - Ask for tracking number, no response
Aug 26th - Demand refund or I'll open a PayPal claim, tells me it must have been lost by USPS, won't refund me since he "can't lose the part and the sale too"

PayPal claim opened Aug 26th, he didn't respond to the case and let it run the full two weeks, PayPal refunded my money on Sept 15th

Horrible seller, should be banned from selling here for sure
Old 11-12-2018, 03:38 AM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Yeah, this kid needs to be banned for sure.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:42 AM   #10
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (72)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
Everyone in here needs to PM me if they're still dealing with an issue.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is online now   Reply With Quote