Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 07-01-2015, 10:45 AM   #1
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
VH45 to VG Transmission Adapter Plate 249.99 Shipped.

CCS Autoselect VH45 Transmission Adapter to Z32 Transmissions

I have a few of these sitting on the shelf that I would like to move. I am going to discount them to 249.99 Shipped. That price includes the hardware for installation. These are actually made from Mild steel and have been CNC machined and powder coated. We opted to go with steel to help bring the price on them down and also to make them stronger. You will need to have .5" machined from your bell housing.

We do offer an in-house machine service for $75.00. For machining service all we ask if that you select the option and then send in a CLEAN bell housing for us to machine. Pressure wash it and degrease it!. We do have a few cores here so that we can have faster turn around time on the machine service.

Order your VH to VG Trans Adapter Today

Last edited by slw240sx; 07-01-2015 at 01:13 PM..
slw240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links