Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2017, 09:45 AM   #31
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
No the fuck you aren't
haha wow.

dead
Old 03-02-2017, 10:38 AM   #32
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
is the car's expression and reflecting the responses in this thread
Old 03-02-2017, 10:58 AM   #33
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I try not to get involved with this type of shit, but I have to say something!! I'm still building my car and I can ensure everyone that I will not have a 2k plus body kit on my s13 and a 500 dollar engine. It reminds me off a chick with a fucked up grill who gets breast implants and says she's good! You never fixed your damn teeth!
Old 03-02-2017, 12:29 PM   #34
CeezS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
CeezS13 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I can see this going for 6K, maybe even stretch it to 7K for a RB fan boy.

Bump for at least using authentic RB kit.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #35
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Man fuck Rocket Bunny, there I said it.

Man I feel a lot better
Old 03-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #36
illestdriven

Trader Rating: (0)
illestdriven is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
People: WTF

Owner: "yup, Breaking necks".....
Old 03-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #37
s13driftnut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
s13driftnut is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
People confuse breaking necks with "confused broken necks" just because they gawk and look, doesn't mean they're saying "wow" more like "wtf u see that p.o.s"......
Old 03-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #38
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Looks like you can get it for a steal at 8k on Craigslist

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...008536150.html
Old 03-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #39
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13driftnut View Post
People confuse breaking necks with "confused broken necks" just because they gawk and look, doesn't mean they're saying "wow" more like "wtf u see that p.o.s"......
Train wreck effect.
Old 03-02-2017, 09:10 PM   #40
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
loving the red and yellow two-tone. quality work
Old 03-03-2017, 07:20 AM   #41
aymaeid
Zilvia Junkie

aymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-knownaymaeid is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by illestdriven View Post
People: WTF

Owner: "yup, Breaking necks".....
so would a yellow ford fiesta. doesn't mean i want it.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:00 PM   #42
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Lemme get dat Cuscus sway bar
Old 03-07-2017, 02:05 AM   #43
Mr Miyagi
Zilvia Member

Mr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enoughMr Miyagi will become famous soon enough
God damn, y'all some savages in here
Old 03-07-2017, 05:11 AM   #44
turntothesouth
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
turntothesouth is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
Lemme get dat Cuscus sway bar
The sway bar so nice, you have to say it twice
Old 03-07-2017, 05:48 AM   #45
1Badhatch
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
1Badhatch is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I need to know what's wrong with verts????

And one guy said if it was done right it wouldn't have a rocket bunny kit

Shit I own a vert and I want all the rocket bunny stuff except the front bumper. I want a s14 kouki front end with rb flares sideskirt and ducktail but then again I'm in the middle of a ls swap I would never put rocket bunny money into a stock s13 without a diff I might add
Yooooo op do you get any shit from the fuzz for not rolling a rear bumper and fuck the haters car looks good but 9k brody u ain't getting 9k what I would do is start selling off pieces of your car getting it as close to stock as possible with those bcs and your rims u can probably get close to 3k back spend 300 on stock struts and steelies then try selling your car for maybe 4-5k and that still a slight stretch but I'm sure u can find some new kid with a dad with deep pockets who will buy it for his kid

Real shit tho pm me about that bumper cause if your not catching any shit I'm taking my bumper off tomorrow
Old 03-07-2017, 12:05 PM   #46
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
That post gave me diarrhea.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 PM   #47
SSJ-S15
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
SSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the roughSSJ-S15 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
That post gave me diarrhea.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:35 PM   #48
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Badhatch View Post

Shit I own a vert and I want all the rocket bunny stuff except the front bumper. I want a s14 kouki front end with rb flares sideskirt and ducktail but then again I'm in the middle of a ls swap I would never put rocket bunny money into a stock s13 without a diff I might add
Yooooo op do you get any shit from the fuzz for not rolling a rear bumper and fuck the haters car looks good but 9k brody u ain't getting 9k what I would do is start selling off pieces of your car getting it as close to stock as possible with those bcs and your rims u can probably get close to 3k back spend 300 on stock struts and steelies then try selling your car for maybe 4-5k and that still a slight stretch but I'm sure u can find some new kid with a dad with deep pockets who will buy it for his kid

Real shit tho pm me about that bumper cause if your not catching any shit I'm taking my bumper off tomorrow
Old 03-07-2017, 07:25 PM   #49
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:57 PM   #50
2muchboost
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
2muchboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I am in f@cking tears!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 AM   #51
1Badhatch
Zilvia Junkie

1Badhatch is on a distinguished road
Lol I'm trying to give the guy hope in a hopeless situation don't ride me
Old 03-08-2017, 07:50 AM   #52
Sr20SilviaS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Sr20SilviaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

Just when i thought this post couldn't get any more amusing. Sweet lord Jesus, the fuck is going on in here?
Old 03-08-2017, 08:59 AM   #53
ispoolhard

ispoolhard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by turntothesouth View Post
The sway bar so nice, you have to say it twice
hahahahahahahah
Old 03-08-2017, 11:36 AM   #54
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
Quote:

my G.....I was gasping for air like mid way. fawkkkkinnn-a you filthy bloke...I don't know what's worse, you trying to purchase the bumper or the paragraph trying to explain you wanting to buy the bumper.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:17 PM   #55
Sr20SilviaS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Sr20SilviaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sex_s14 View Post
my G.....I was gasping for air like mid way. fawkkkkinnn-a you filthy bloke...I don't know what's worse, you trying to purchase the bumper or the paragraph trying to explain you wanting to buy the bumper.
He doesnt even want OP's bumper. He's asking if OP got heat for not running one. His paragraph is that confusing. I could also be wrong, and hes actaully talking about a a fucking soup recipe.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:33 PM   #56
JetS500
Zilvia FREAK!

JetS500 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20SilviaS13 View Post
He doesnt even want OP's bumper. He's asking if OP got heat for not running one. His paragraph is that confusing. I could also be wrong, and hes actaully talking about a a fucking soup recipe.
Most likely the soup recipe
I love zilvia
Old 03-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #57
240sex_s14
Zilvia Junkie

240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self240sex_s14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240sex_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20SilviaS13 View Post

I cant breath right now on how hard I laughed at this... holy shit this has to be the best thread of car sales of the 2k+ hahah

Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #58
GripStigma
Zilvia Junkie

GripStigma is an unknown quantity at this point
Good lord.. "done right" ka and shit paint.... yellow body, stock red engine bay... cmon zilvia... I know you're better than this.

IG @hardparkedsilvia
Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #59
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews

Old 03-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #60
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Rocket banana!
Closed Thread