Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
OhShitItsTee

Trader Rating: (0)
OhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 Zenki with kouki bumper plz help lol

yeah so last night went out for a little drifting with friends and yeah long story short i fucked my front bumper up. i have a 95 zenki .. i destroyed my bumper and and my lip . well i found a jdm oem kouki bumper locally that I'm going to pick up .. i know some will say it won't fit with out the bumper support bar but Im going to make it work ......i just wanna know if anyone else has done the same or if theres any pics out there thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2016, 07:32 PM   #2
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
seriously.. .no
Old 01-11-2016, 07:54 PM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Man serious influx of spam and plain old dumb threads today
Old 01-11-2016, 08:29 PM   #4
OhShitItsTee

OhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-knownOhShitItsTee is making his/her stupidity well-known
ok well I'm not dumb it was a question thats why i posted you can take the sour dick out your ass and take your ass to another thread
Old 01-11-2016, 08:35 PM   #5
OhShitItsTee

why not..i don't know why so I'm asking a serious question... i know people do the conversion with fenders hood light and bumper and there bumper support bar ...but I'm sure someone somehow put a kouki bumper on a zenki and got it to work if not I'm going to be the 1st
Old 01-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #6
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
you probably wouldn't be the first but zilvia hates that type of shit

if there is a pic of a kouki bumper on a zenki anywhere on this forum, you'll find it in the "you're doing it wrong" thread. maybe search there.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:13 PM   #7
OhShitItsTee

not trying to seem ignorant but can i ask why? what exactly don't they like and if its not you're car why trip lol ya know?
Old 01-11-2016, 10:07 PM   #8
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

hey man at least you are trying to fix your car after you whacked the bumper but we hate cars that suck. it makes other 240 owners look bad while devaluing a car that we all clearly enjoy. I know if you have the patience you can not only find a zenki bumper, but it will also be a ton cheaper and look a ton better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhShitItsTee View Post
if its not you're car why trip lol ya know?
This is one of the battle cries of most hoonigan ain't care drift missile pilots.
And no one wants to be one of those guys.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:34 AM   #9
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Jesus Christ
Are you fucking serious

Just buy some VIS Zenki aero or something and save yourself the embarassment
Old 01-12-2016, 11:24 AM   #10
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
hey man at least you are trying to fix your car after you whacked the bumper but we hate cars that suck. it makes other 240 owners look bad while devaluing a car that we all clearly enjoy. I know if you have the patience you can not only find a zenki bumper, but it will also be a ton cheaper and look a ton better.

This is one of the battle cries of most hoonigan ain't care drift missile pilots.
And no one wants to be one of those guys.

cant save a hoe, same rules apply to a hoonigan
Old 01-12-2016, 12:16 PM   #11
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Dude don't do this... I have a Zenki bumper you can have...just cover shipping
Old 01-12-2016, 01:06 PM   #12
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
you probably wouldn't be the first but zilvia hates that type of shit

if there is a pic of a kouki bumper on a zenki anywhere on this forum, you'll find it in the "you're doing it wrong" thread. maybe search there.
You are not wrong:
http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=5...postcount=7296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juucso View Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:17 PM   #13
sil80takashi
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80takashi is making a name for him/her selfsil80takashi is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^^^ LOLZ

Just get kouki fenders, lights, hood, grille to match your new kouki bumper
Old 01-12-2016, 03:50 PM   #14
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
zenki bumper: fits zenki

kouki is not zenki.

kouki bumper: fits kouki.

see where I'm going with this?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:01 PM   #15
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
This is one of the battle cries of most hoonigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
same rules apply to a hoonigan
wow really?! thanks
Old 01-12-2016, 04:28 PM   #16
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
this thread is useless... LOCKED!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread