Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-04-2007, 08:44 PM   #121
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You guys are nuts, that car looks awesome. I like the color change. Looks a little bit like the OEM 180sx purple. and the 18" white TE's are badass. Good work man. Nice car.
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #122
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
so thats what a type x bumper would look with out the typex sideskirts ...maybe ill change mine to those
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:28 PM   #123
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Clear somethings up, the pics were not supposed to be posted. 1 Because its gotta go back into the paint shop. 2. Wanted a proper photoshoot. 3. Homo picture make the car look fugly. 4 Was waiting on another set of wheels.

A spec logan, I do a bit of track days whether drifting or lapping days. Function > Form, lol.. Car is on an incline, i just got off the track...If you pull your ebrake you can garantee rear warped rotors! Your in the industry you should know a bit about cracking drilled rotors.
Over kills bars, nah. Looks gay, what ever. I took out the strut bar for 2 days, it sounds like a tin can flexing.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #124
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
so thats what a type x bumper would look with out the typex sideskirts ...maybe ill change mine to those
You mean thats what a type x bumper would like with the type x skirts. Because thats what they are. Its actually full kouki kit.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:34 PM   #125
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
thanks Jack.

a ahmed, its c-pillar bar I got from david @ touge factory. It will fit only 91-93 S13Hatch backs. From what I recall 2 years ago he said it was one of a couple he brought in.

i have one in my s14.......its rumored to fit in some civics and integras too

edit: beautiful car though I love what you have done.also is that a cusco cage?

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #126
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
hey mad props on your car. i saw it in seattle by goods the day of hin and i didnt think it was your car, but now i know.
icedsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #127
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
A spec logan, I do a bit of track days whether drifting or lapping days. Function > Form, lol.. Car is on an incline, i just got off the track...If you pull your ebrake you can garantee rear warped rotors!
That's what I was squaking about earlier... I figured by looking at your car that after going through all the trouble of building it you probably didnt cut a corner on something like an e brake.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:42 AM   #128
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Now im really curious to see what the new wheels are going to be!!! Please do that fuse box write up if you have sometime. Im working on that and it would be cool to get some advice. Thanks.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:45 PM   #129
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Wow, everybody hates me now, sorry.

Last edited by Matej; 09-05-2007 at 01:25 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:13 PM   #130
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Usually a good idea to ask permission to post pics of a car that doesn't belong to you. But I don't hate you, anticipation was bugging me.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:37 PM   #131
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Usually a good idea to ask permission to post pics of a car that doesn't belong to you.
I just assumed it was okay since the pictures were publicly accessible by anyone on the website displayed in his sig, plus it says "Check out progress on my car!" right next to it, so I thought that was a link to his build website or something, pretty much anyone on here could've found them, and I thought the car looked good, it's not like I snuck into his garage to take bad spy photos of a celebrity car without makeup on just to ruin this thread for everyone, haha, sorry again man.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #132
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Clear somethings up, the pics were not supposed to be posted. 1 Because its gotta go back into the paint shop. 2. Wanted a proper photoshoot. 3. Homo picture make the car look fugly. 4 Was waiting on another set of wheels.
AHAHAHAH you sound so gay. A cool looking car doesn't need a professional photoshoot to look awesome.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #133
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Did you find a c-pillar bar. Im interested to get one too. I saw one for sale in the FS section, but sold pretty fast.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 05:38 PM   #134
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
AHAHAHAH you sound so gay. A cool looking car doesn't need a professional photoshoot to look awesome.
shits gotta look baller... no hard parking at the track... either on the track or on the drive way.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:47 PM   #135
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx View Post
Did you find a c-pillar bar. Im interested to get one too. I saw one for sale in the FS section, but sold pretty fast.

Yup I still didn't find it.

Those people I was told to contact did not contact me back wth (intense motorsports arizona ppl, intense power website).

Megan racing USED TO have one for the s13 hatch... BUT it was wimpy skinny AND its discontinued now... lol... I remember they used to give it 'free' with a purchase of megan racing coilovers heh.

Touge factory is what i want cause its beefy looking

But it's been discontinued

And who are the asses that gave me neg reps, I am nice to everyone
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:52 PM   #136
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
shits gotta look baller... no hard parking at the track... either on the track or on the drive way.
Why weren't you drifting Sunday? I'm just curious cuz I remember seeing some video of you doing pretty well at Stratotech a couple years ago.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #137
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Car is not tuned for the new turbo, my widebands fried. Will be up and running soon... ill take it to a lapping day on sept 29th in calgary.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #138
Gjohnson7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Gjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura aboutGjohnson7 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Man you car is so hott! My hatch wants to grow up and be just like yours some day.

LSX Kouki Project, swap completed in Dec 09
Gjohnson7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:48 PM   #139
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Que paso? Yo quiero update!
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #140
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Cars been in god damn storage for ages! maybe 5 months or longer now, its finally gonna come out and goto the body shop to get the engine bay sprayed.
Got a couple parts laying around just itchin to put on.

New Suede Sparco wheel! yeeeah cant wait to matte this up
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #141
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Circuit sports Down iv had sitting around for 5 months.

Transmission Mount

Urathane Exhaust Hanger bushings

Old 03-19-2008, 01:29 PM   #142
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 03-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #143
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Holy thread from the dead!

More Updates! I know we all wanna see this car getting worked on again, do eeet!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #144
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
lol...so years later...lol...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #145
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

New Brakes, Wheels, Exhuast system are all ordered...
Old 03-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #146
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
When your car was red, it was my favorite.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:13 PM   #147
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
cant wait to see how this thing turns out
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #148
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
ive got the black trans mount and i could tell a diffrence in that and the stock one.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #149
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:

A spec logan, I do a bit of track days whether drifting or lapping days. Function > Form, lol.. Car is on an incline, i just got off the track...If you pull your ebrake you can garantee rear warped rotors! Your in the industry you should know a bit about cracking drilled rotors.
Werd

Yeah, I am aware

I wasn't aware you were racing it at the time of the picture

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:51 PM   #150
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

My NOS Checkered floormats, picked them up at wallys over the weekend. 21$ for the two.