Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:50 AM   #61
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
soup nazi- Probably white, likes big chew but dislikes baseball. Probably can't cook any real food. He probaly has an sr20 somewhere, but not in a car.

Jimmytanho00- wants to sell his car, but everyone is too broke or cheap to pay the amount he wants. Hes either white or mexican since he lives in la

ManoNegra- probably mexican or something other than asian. You either like ska or punk, your not either though. You dress casually

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #62
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by amdnivram View Post
soup nazi- Probably white, likes big chew but dislikes baseball. Probably can't cook any real food.
Wow, you're good.
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #63
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
SOUP NAZI? STRAIGHT FROM JERSEY!!! JAGABOMBZ YO!!!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #64
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision Garage View Post
SOUP NAZI? STRAIGHT FROM JERSEY!!! JAGABOMBZ YO!!!

Hahahahaha thats South Jersey...

Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM   #65
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Pretty damn close. You should hear him talk viet fob. I thought jimmytang was asian until i met him haha

I'm a big disappointment , sorry Norm = ( maybe one day i'll be asian.

I always pictured you as some white kid, 17-19 yr old who threw the best house party's cause your parents were out of town on business.

im dead serious.

Last edited by jimmytango00; 01-20-2010 at 01:52 PM..
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #66
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
Hahahahaha thats South Jersey...
Soup Nazi Ki Ki Ki Ma Ma Ma

Trader Rating: (5)

DAMN SON!!! HAHA YA FEEL ME?

Old 01-20-2010, 01:53 PM   #67
DreEzed

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Fist pump!!!!
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:06 PM   #68
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
I always pictured you as some white kid, 17-19 yr old who threw the best house party's cause your parents were out of town on business.

im dead serious.
Waaaaay off Lol.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:13 PM   #69
kouki fanatic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kouki fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
[quote=Dreezed seems like a fat asian kid that lives in his moms basement and plays world of warcaft and masturbates all day.[/quote]

ohh wow this made my day. i could only imagine
Old 01-20-2010, 04:21 PM   #70
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I picture Yuta as a crazy Ayumi Hamasaki fan with posters of her all over his house.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #71
unlegendary
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
unlegendary is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i think touge noob s13 is an asian who likes mobile suits and stuff like that but he can't admit it cause he's in the land of bros. i tried.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #72
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kouki fanatic View Post
ohh wow this made my day. i could only imagine
the sad thing is its pretty spot on.

Kouki fanatic you probably have a kouki s14
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:43 PM   #73
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
you seem like those thug mexican guys that where big jeans and oversized t shirts..

and no im not indian

Dreezed seems like a fat asian kid that lives in his moms basement and plays world of warcaft and masturbates all day.

sick cholo ese, haha hell nah, i got a few cousins like that though

501s that fit, shirts that fit, nikes, done

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #74
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Drezzed, probably a wow playing, anime/hentai lover who lives in a west la basement and has a level 99 something or other and is selling it on eBay. Oh forgot, no 240, Honda civic, lx not ex. 1989
Old 01-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #75
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
iwishiwas-all* is hella mexican/puerto rican/dominican and a sports fanatic. Probably having a bbq this weekend and the drink of choice is corona.

I have no basis for these claims whatsoever. lol
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #76
ViciousCesar!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ViciousCesar! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^^Stoner. Probably even has his medicinal card.
ViciousCesar! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 AM   #77
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soup Nazi View Post
Slammed180 is probably an Avid Canucks fan, who usually goes to hockey games with body paint on.
Close.
Never wore the body paint to a game. But I do enjoy wearing Canuck merchandise at a Flames game.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:35 AM   #78
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
After you shat on my status seat for sale thread, evertime i see you post i want to punch you in the fucking face.

but its the internet and im sure in person we'd probably get along.
I was just jealous you bought them before me. LOL!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:36 AM   #79
jimmytango00

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I was just jealous you bought them before me. LOL!!!

seems like the jealous type...

just taking a wild guess.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 12:40 AM   #80
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
seems like the jealous type...

just taking a wild guess.
unemployed like myself trying to say "this 500 dollars could be better spent on something else like bills, groceries, taking my girl out, or these status seats that retail for 2100 dollars"...

yeah we'd probably get along just fine.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:57 AM   #81
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
om1kron- pictured him being mexican. took him as a serious and smart guy who prolly wouldn't take shit from nobody. met him. super cool guy who knows his stuff.

jimmytango00- always pictured you asian, and liking the deftones from your avatar. not anything too new.

usdm180sx- pictured you being a baller and being somewhat cocky from it. But when I met you, you were super down to earth and answered some questions about your car in detail instead of the cocky persona I figured you had. I thought you would keep the answers simple and just blow me off lol.

I LUV MY S13- I'm guessing your mexican. and you love your s13. can't really explain the mexican part. but I just think of that when I think of your sn. idk lol.

i'm done

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #82
Om1kron
Post Whore!

and before jeff jordan gets a chance to post in her... SUUUUUUUUPER DOUCHEBAG!!! haha.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:23 AM   #83
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha. a cocky man he is

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:30 AM   #84
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Bubbles- Pretty loyal guy who would say something completely random as hell that you couldn't help but laugh at

Om1kron-I think he is pretty laid back until you piss him off, then he murders your face.

Vision Garage-either has been to japan, or really wants to go.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:44 AM   #85
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
future240 - white guy, bought his 240sx in high school because he didn't like pickup trucks, then found out he doesn't like 240sx's either. works in a women's shoe store as a salesman.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:54 AM   #86
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
future240 - white guy, bought his 240sx in high school because he didn't like pickup trucks, then found out he doesn't like 240sx's either. works in a women's shoe store as a salesman.
Lol waaaay off.

Black guy, never owned a 240, works as a parking ticket guy at school.

Taniguchi_Is_#1-white guy, into anime. Would kill someone's grandma for a trip to japan. Likes togue and drifting. Has a 240sx computer BG.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #87
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
jimmytango00 you got good taste in cars and you aint cocky while driving a beat ass looking car type attitude that some of these guys have on here who look like dorks in real life lol
Old 01-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #88
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
Lol waaaay off.

Black guy, never owned a 240, works as a parking ticket guy at school.

Taniguchi_Is_#1-white guy, into anime. Would kill someone's grandma for a trip to japan. Likes togue and drifting. Has a 240sx computer BG.
you know, i had a feeling that you were a black guy. what ever that may mean to you. haha.

i'm an asian guy, not really into anime. i'll visit japan someday, but it's just one of a million places i want to travel to. touge will always be the best. R32 background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
you ARE cocky while driving a beat ass looking car type attitude that some of these guys have on here who look like dorks in real life lol
HEY! this sounds more like me! lol.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:55 AM   #89
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

^^^^^

IS ASIAN. Has editions of IMPORT TUNER AND a few option VHS tapes at home. Is not into anime but has seen all of InITIAL D. Has a random gundam figurine inside his house.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:08 AM   #90
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
^Secretly likes lady gaga not for her music but because she is a man and fist pumps while listening to miley cirus
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote