Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 01-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #1
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
SPL clearance sale - Tomei, Nismo, Blitz, GoPro!

Tomei 740cc injectors (set of 4) $599 SHIPPED!!!
Add injector o-rings and insulators +$10

Tomei bronze valve guide set SR20DET S14/S15 $249 SHIPPED!!!

Nismo subframe bushings for 240SX $179 SHIPPED!!!

Blitz SBC-iD Spec-R BLACK $499 SHIPPED!!!

GoPro Motorsports HERO WIDE $139 SHIPPED!!!
Note: This is not the new HD version.

I have just one of each item available, call 1-866-SPLPART to order!
kuah@splparts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Got13oost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Got13oost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hi,
Are the 740Cc side feed or top?
Also Your valve guides are only for S14-s15, right?

Tks
Mark
Got13oost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

kuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond reputekuah@splparts.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got13oost View Post
Hi,
Are the 740Cc side feed or top?
Also Your valve guides are only for S14-s15, right?

Tks
Mark
The 740cc injectors are side feed, bolt-in style for SR20 and KA24.

The valve guides are for the S14/S15 SR20DET only.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
can you get the HD motorsports hero?? and if so how much
Old 02-01-2010, 09:58 AM   #5
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxdriftin View Post
can you get the HD motorsports hero?? and if so how much
I can get the HD Motorsports Hero, price is $259. It is not part of this clearance sale...
Old 02-01-2010, 07:30 PM   #6
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you guys never have your arms for sale. lol
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
M11's
Zilvia Junkie

M11's is an unknown quantity at this point
title says spl clearance where are the arms
Old 02-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #8
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccakun08 View Post
you guys never have your arms for sale. lol
We have had our arms on sale before, but we have to keep that to a minimum because honestly we do not have the margins to discount them significantly, it is alot more expensive to manufacture in the US, and to use quality materials and finishes. Also we have to keep our dealers happy, they have no reason to stock our products if we put up sales that would wipe out their margins.

I will have some scratch/blem arms available soon, just need to inventory them.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
bornslippy73
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
bornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the roughbornslippy73 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
I was hoping to see front and rear lower control arms for sale. I do not see even one SPL item posted let alone on sale.

Only when someone brings up the fact do you state you have SPL parts for sale, but its a scratch/blemish parts. Not even new parts.

Deceiving. Please be honest with your post.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #10
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornslippy73 View Post
Only when someone brings up the fact do you state you have SPL parts for sale, but its a scratch/blemish parts. Not even new parts.
I am sorry about the misunderstanding, but there is no intention to deceive... this is a SPL PARTS sale, we retail other products in addition to our own suspension products, and I tried to list what was on sale specifically in the title. Also I had placed this ad listed under "Misc & Accessories" section instead of "Suspension".

I do understand that increasingly "SPL" is just getting associated with just our suspension products instead of our entire retail business. In fact, this clearance is part of my effort to reduce our other retail business and focus more on our suspension products. I apologize for the confusion, I will try to word our ads more carefully in the future.

Last edited by [email protected]; 02-04-2010 at 03:26 PM..
Old 02-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #11
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
We have had our arms on sale before, but we have to keep that to a minimum because honestly we do not have the margins to discount them significantly, it is alot more expensive to manufacture in the US, and to use quality materials and finishes. Also we have to keep our dealers happy, they have no reason to stock our products if we put up sales that would wipe out their margins.

I will have some scratch/blem arms available soon, just need to inventory them.
let me know kuah. I am looking for s13 ruca and toe rods.
reccakun08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #12
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
price on a blemished ruca? s13
thanks
Old 02-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #13
s15specR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
s15specR is making a name for him/her selfs15specR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
You have a Blitz Power Meter
s15specR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:22 PM   #14
Eyemfaster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Eyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura aboutEyemfaster has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Eyemfaster
Quote:
I was hoping to see front and rear lower control arms for sale. I do not see even one SPL item posted let alone on sale.

There isn't anything dishonest about this post. Don't be upset because you spent an entire 10 seconds looking at the ad. It's not like the post says front and lower control arm sale, come on in. I'll vouch for SPL all the way. top notch quality, and customer support. I wouldn't consider running anything else, and props on the great prices, even though there isn't anything here I can use.
Eyemfaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #15
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

A clearance and or sale does not have to have brand new parts.

Sales are up to the distributer and they're allowed to discount/put up for sale whatever they'd like.

Not to mention his company's name is SPL Parts. So it technically is an SPL parts sale.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 PM   #16
SR240Z84

Trader Rating: (0)
SR240Z84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Falkon . . . seriously . . . ur a little hottie! (Sorry to go off topic)
SR240Z84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 PM   #17
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
he is a guy.

so homo.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:15 AM   #18
SR240Z84

Trader Rating: (0)
SR240Z84 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well his avatar is very misleading . . . HAHA
SR240Z84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 09:21 AM   #19
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks very much Kuah. I never gave you any feedback. Your a business man that I can trust, and will be steering as much of my business your way for the rest of my project.
240sxorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:20 AM   #20
[email protected]
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxorty View Post
Thanks very much Kuah. I never gave you any feedback. Your a business man that I can trust, and will be steering as much of my business your way for the rest of my project.
Its always great to get positive feedback from customers! Thank you!