Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-12-2019, 01:43 AM   #421
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Your paint code is LS1, pretty damn rare.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:25 AM   #422
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
1,500 dollars for 180sx seats, this stuff is getting dumb.

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=665362
Take it from someone that currently lives here and regularly ships seats: his price is fucking out there. Kris is going for gold every time he posts AKA aiming for the one, true moron that just joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Howdy all!

I'm an assholes, old school and grumpy most days!

JDM is pretty much dead for me. I had long hoped that cheap imports would revigerate my. love and interest... But then I see $16k GTS-Ts, $35,000 GTRs and $25,000 FD3S' and I'm all "naw fam, I'm good".

Hmm junked out RB20 R32... or C5 Corvette...

Hmmmm
I'm honestly surprised it wasn't between an R32 and some Mustang variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Stuff i'm grumpy about.

~ People asking you to do thier homework for them ~

~ I think I know who you're talking about ~

Dude this is the age of ask-the-seller-even-though-Google-is-free.

...and just ignore those people man. That's one of the more useful skills I've learned in the military: the picked-on kids that find some cajones will make the most noise.

Also, is it an S-Chassis specific paint code? Better be Lavender Frost.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:40 PM   #423
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Take it from someone that currently lives here and regularly ships seats: his price is fucking out there. Kris is going for gold every time he posts AKA aiming for the one, true moron that just joined.

I'm honestly surprised it wasn't between an R32 and some Mustang variant.

Dude this is the age of ask-the-seller-even-though-Google-is-free.

...and just ignore those people man. That's one of the more useful skills I've learned in the military: the picked-on kids that find some cajones will make the most noise.

Also, is it an S-Chassis specific paint code? Better be Lavender Frost.

You'd think with the advantageous currency exchange they would be a tiny bit more modest lol

Honestly, i'd rather have an r32 or some sort of Mustang over a c5. I don't really like how they feel. C6, that I can get with though.

As far as dumb customers...i've never had it this bad. EVER. Well, almost this bad both times I sold an R32. This is why I don't like selling cheap shit and only stick to a handful of suspension companies and a dozen or so wheel brands. Most of the time I can sort of understand the questions my clients ask even if it may seem stupid to most. These people are just....really really really dumb and shouldn't be modifying cars lol.

I honestly didn't write that about anybody in particular, just a thought that crossed my mind. I've met a lot of really awesome people through here, sucks to see a lot of the good personalities gone. Now y'all are stuck with dumbies like me and idiots who think weed actually makes you lazy, lol. Lazy people are lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Your paint code is LS1, pretty damn rare.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:58 PM   #424
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
You'd think with the advantageous currency exchange they would be a tiny bit more modest lol

Honestly, i'd rather have an r32 or some sort of Mustang over a c5. I don't really like how they feel. C6, that I can get with though.

As far as dumb customers...i've never had it this bad. EVER. Well, almost this bad both times I sold an R32. This is why I don't like selling cheap shit and only stick to a handful of suspension companies and a dozen or so wheel brands. Most of the time I can sort of understand the questions my clients ask even if it may seem stupid to most. These people are just....really really really dumb and shouldn't be modifying cars lol.

I honestly didn't write that about anybody in particular, just a thought that crossed my mind. I've met a lot of really awesome people through here, sucks to see a lot of the good personalities gone. Now y'all are stuck with dumbies like me and idiots who think weed actually makes you lazy, lol. Lazy people are lazy.
Sell me that front bumper before you paint it. I promise I won't be an ass
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 05:01 PM   #425
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

I was actually thinking C6 when I typed that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 10:17 PM   #426
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Sell me that front bumper before you paint it. I promise I won't be an ass

Some dude in Aus offered me $900+ship and i passed lol he hits me up any time i post a pic of the car on fb or ig like clockwork. I was gonna try to get a mold made but it didnt really pan out
Old 01-12-2019, 10:28 PM   #427
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Some dude in Aus offered me $900+ship and i passed lol he hits me up any time i post a pic of the car on fb or ig like clockwork. I was gonna try to get a mold made but it didnt really pan out
whats so special about your front bumper? just curious is all

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:37 PM   #428
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
How much is shipping that thing to AUS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Its the only s14 kouki aggressive aftermarket bumper that looks OEM
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 02:12 AM   #429
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was actually thinking C6 when I typed that.

C6 are tolerable. I got the keys to a fbo loma gt2 widebody z06 on 20/21" adv1's for 5 days. I would buy one. A fellow zilvian/old friend in my area has a supervette widebody c6 with a procharger and we built him a really sick set of Heritage Hokkaidos. Beautiful car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
I've only been able to find a few kouki 14's online with the bumper, let lone stateside. The ones I have found were from yeaaaaars ago. Very likely that I have one of the only ones left in 1 piece. If there were another bumper known to the public, that Aussie would have found it and let me know and/or purchased it...but I could be wrong.

Not really sure how much it would take to buy it. Everything has a price, but at this point if I were to sell it I would have to change the rest of my aero. I won't be able to find something similar to take it's place. On top of that i'd have to respray it all. That's a lot of moneys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
How much is shipping that thing to AUS?Its the only s14 kouki aggressive aftermarket bumper that looks OEM
I never even looked into it. Even with my commercial shipping i'm sure it wouldn't be cheap. He seemed down to pay whatever, which would normally give me a red rocket, but why sell the dopest dope?
Old 01-13-2019, 02:18 AM   #430
Farzam
Post Whore!

I just did sex with a girl AND my car got painted tonight. 10/10 not grumpy

Have a taste of the good life, ya filthy animals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 123_1(7).jpg (149.1 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg 123_1(8).jpg (193.1 KB, 74 views)
Old 01-13-2019, 02:27 AM   #431
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:

oomph that's a nice color.

Congrats on doing the sex with a girl! an important clarification in 2019.
Old 01-13-2019, 02:28 AM   #432
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
oomph that's a nice color.

Congrats on doing the sex with a girl! an important clarification in 2019.
Thank you, tbh I think i'll like it more when I see it irl but I am relatively enthused.

Well she was born a dude so
Old 01-13-2019, 10:23 AM   #433
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Well she was born a dude so
Shit, I keep forgetting its 2018.

Fuck this century.

Old 01-13-2019, 01:40 PM   #434
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Shit, I keep forgetting its 2018.

Fuck this century.

Chicks w dicks = twice the fun, live a little

it's also 2019 but whose really keeping track
Old 01-13-2019, 02:31 PM   #435
mad-ass
Nissanaholic!

mad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud ofmad-ass has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to mad-ass
Quote:

Oh fuck...I thought you were joshing with me with that picture response on the paint code but I guess I actually nailed it.

looks good, can't wait to see the polished plum picture.
Old 01-13-2019, 03:48 PM   #436
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
Oh fuck...I thought you were joshing with me with that picture response on the paint code but I guess I actually nailed it.

looks good, can't wait to see the polished plum picture.
You nailed it. Idk I figured it's OEM but a lil wild so I get the best of both worlds.

You gotta at least take me on a date before I show you my plums, i'm not a whore
Old 01-14-2019, 08:04 AM   #437
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm grumpy YAJ doesn't seem to show related items at the bottom of each listing anymore. Used to always find goodies in there.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:12 AM   #438
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
I recently became grumpy after posting a few parts for sale on facebook market place. I had about 10 messages so far and everyone one of them is either broke or they want to low ball the hell out of me.
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:25 AM   #439
Nickson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Nickson will become famous soon enoughNickson will become famous soon enoughNickson will become famous soon enoughNickson will become famous soon enoughNickson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyes221 View Post
I recently became grumpy after posting a few parts for sale on facebook market place. I had about 10 messages so far and everyone one of them is either broke or they want to low ball the hell out of me.
That's a bit better than my latest facebook interaction. "Hey man, if I buy your ECU will the tune work on my engine? Is vband the MFR of the turbo and exhaust mani? What else would I need to buy to finish the turbo kit? Oh ok man, Im going to look at a 240 saturday, I'll hit you back if I buy it!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:17 AM   #440
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyes221 View Post
Obviously not old. We've all lived that dream on Craigslist 10 years ago.

Old 01-14-2019, 11:59 PM   #441
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
this forum...................................
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:35 PM   #442
Farzam
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
this forum...................................

Alas, we have awoken the grumpiest asshole of them all
Old 01-22-2019, 03:40 AM   #443
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Ah. Back again. Yo is it just me or did old Nismo shit reach ANOTHER level of fucking stupid in the last month? I feel like someone that got over doing heroin...but still enjoys driving through the bad part of town to watch addicts put peepees in their mouth for that sticky-icky.

You know, like, not sexually happy. Just like, that's-not-my-mouth-but-it's-funny-you'd-put-it-in-yours-idiot happy.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:11 AM   #444
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Juucso is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Ah. Back again. Yo is it just me or did old Nismo shit reach ANOTHER level of fucking stupid in the last month? I feel like someone that got over doing heroin...but still enjoys driving through the bad part of town to watch addicts put peepees in their mouth for that sticky-icky.

You know, like, not sexually happy. Just like, that's-not-my-mouth-but-it's-funny-you'd-put-it-in-yours-idiot happy.
Yes. Gets worse every day.

James May said that "every second is better than the last one" on Grand Tour, but he's wrong.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:42 AM   #445
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Tax check season.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:51 AM   #446
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
For sale section..

Why do I have to PM you for photos if you’re the one making the goddamn listing
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #447
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13poop View Post
For sale section..

Why do I have to PM you for photos if you’re the one making the goddamn listing
because the mods let shit slide. they should be shutting down threads as soon as they see them.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 01:11 PM   #448
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Old man here have had my 96 S14 since 2004 at 17.

Love the car but age is showing and I really dont want to dump more money into it, I have this problem of letting it go due to sentimental value and it is my first car. I easily sold my S2000 and WRX. Yet cant seem to sell this one. I have been looking to move to the corvettes but again I cant let go of this car.

Have regrets, wish i didnt swap to SR20, wish I didnt spend so much on it. Dont regret putting aftermarket bodykit on it strangely.

I think it hit me its no longer a car for me when only kids and guys in their 20s like the car. anyone in their 30s i associate with has no interest in the car and anyone that i am friends with in their 30's have moved on to AMG, M cars, vettes, V8 Mustangs or Lifted Trucks or SUV.

I want to get rid of it but I know once i sell it I know I will regret it. I would like to keep this and a corvette or stang. But it doesnt seem reasonable. I can post a pic of my car if requested.

So probably will never sell it

PS:Also am grumpy old man, i yell at kids now to stop playing music at midnight, enjoy NPR , enjoy talks about investing and stock options.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #449
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent S14 View Post

I think it hit me its no longer a car for me when only kids and guys in their 20s like the car. anyone in their 30s i associate with has no interest in the car and anyone that i am friends with in their 30's have moved on to AMG, M cars, vettes, V8 Mustangs or Lifted Trucks or SUV.

I want to get rid of it but I know once i sell it I know I will regret it. I would like to keep this and a corvette or stang. But it doesnt seem reasonable. I can post a pic of my car if requested.

So probably will never sell it

PS:Also am grumpy old man, i yell at kids now to stop playing music at midnight, enjoy NPR , enjoy talks about investing and stock options.
...but for every 10 nut-swingers you see at the gas station you get the one person your age or older that appreciates it. I normally feel the same way. It's little things like an old Japanese dude at the toll gate asking my questions and telling me he likes 180SXs. I know it's corny as fuck but when you get props from a generation that's generally harder to impress (and doesn't just smash that MFn LIKE BUTTON) it means more. It doesn't happen often, but it lasts longer when it does.

I had this talk with my wife last night. I don't think I'll ever be without at least one of these pieces of shit in my life lol.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:43 PM   #450
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Here's another one: did you guys see the girl from NZ that posted a picture of her sitting on the door in her bikini?

I just started following her a few days ago. I saw that picture but also noticed it was the ONLY ONE like that. Most of her content (thank God) is her car, her husband's car, and New Zealand. To add to the equation: it looks like she was at the beach anyway and didn't just fucking go out to her driveway to take a typical IG picture. There are also comments suggesting this was the type of reaction they were looking for/expected.

Anyways, the comments are pretty much what you'd expect. It's crazy though. Bear whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is never has more than two small pieces of fabric on and it's cool. Some normal girl from NZ posts one and it's chaos. I'm always on her bashing fake 'car girls' but this seems like a different instance.

If it wasn't so fucking cold in Japan I'd take the same picture and post it...maybe this afternoon I'll get my camera out...