Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #121
artica

Trader Rating: (0)
artica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
..................no post
artica is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2012, 10:44 PM   #122
artica

artica is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, Do you happen to still have those bn sport type 2 side skirts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
they gave us the wrong sideskirts (All bn type 2 and then gave us vertex sides)

obviously they didnt line up at all.

the guy we dealt with didnt want to do anything for us - but then revealed the correct sides arent in stock but theyd be there in a few weeks. Told me to call back "for a sweet discount on them."

I was just like yeah whatever and got the right sideskirts elsewhere. I even offered to ship the wrong ones back - but he didnt want to ship out the right ones (this is before he revealed them not being in stock).

In the past I've had good luck - this time was difficult though.
artica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #123
emoolah

emoolah is an unknown quantity at this point
chaser areo

Okay first let me start off with I was not expecting much from chaser. and I got less than expected I had heard bad things but was not expecting something so awful they told me beforehand my order would take 2 weeks longer than expected. to make a long story short every time I called during the past 2 months I've been promised a call back with none in return after 7 weeks we finally put in a dispute with the bank. at this point mike realizing this went ahead and shipped something. but the problem is it was missing a front bumper but the front bumper was on the shipping and packing list. So I'm not sure if there's a buncha adolescents running a business or not but it sure seems like it. now every time I call chaser there is no answer what so ever. The parts that did come were indeed cracked and banged up but that was expected. I am a fool for giving chaser my money do not make the same mistake I did. Buying from chaser is what you guys would call a newbie mistake.
emoolah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #124
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
I was well taken care of and received my shit promptly, but good god the fitment is fucking awful. seriously, how hard is a little QC? I'll probably just track down real works9 next time.
thisisastickup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #125
Chay G

Chay G is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chay G
I waited a month for a bumper they said they had in stock, they asked me my name to find the order, but I have not heard back from them
Chay G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #126
Maikeru5
Leaky Injector

Maikeru5 is an unknown quantity at this point
I came from the Miata community, and they had HORRIBLE customer service. Set up several group buys on forums, collected money and never sent the products. Few times they sent shit, every customer wanted a refund due to how poorly the product fit. It's hard to find a Miata forum they are not banned from as a vendor.

But I've know a few S-chassis guys that got "ok" stuff from them, but still not that great.
Maikeru5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #127
240dream
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so,
is their any place to buy decent aero with resoniable prices and good reviews?
240dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #128
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, buy authentic.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #129
S14TEENZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
S14TEENZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Did you even read his question?^
Old 09-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #130
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

no. also, chaser is awful. never spending money with them again.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #131
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thought about buying with them, but they are not THAT much cheaper than the real thing when all is said and done.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:55 AM   #132
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240dream View Post
so,
is their any place to buy decent aero with resoniable prices and good reviews?
I have actually had very good luck with extreme dimension on a few transactions now
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 PM   #133
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

Friends of mine have also had good luck with vis fitment wise.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #134
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
The only way I would deal with them would be if I go there, test fit everything first hand and pick the kit up myself.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #135
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Assaultech is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate to have to post up here being a vendor and all but I can't let our story go untold.

I originally started by emailing back and forth with Mike over at Chaser about an Instant G kit for an S13 Silvia Coupe. He told me they could get them, but it would be about 2 weeks before they would be able to ship. Cool! Fine with me. Paid him on 5/18 for the body kit. Called back about two weeks later to check on the status, said it still hadn't shipped, still waiting on stock. I figured, thats fine .... throw in some front fenders so I can save on shipping. Cool again! Well weeks and weeks go by. I call them once to twice a week and keep getting told "Oh sorry, I will have the truck come pick it up right now" along with so many other complete BS stories about why it hasn't shipped or how it is shipping "today" After about month three, I say I have had enough and asked for a refund. At that time I went ahead and ordered the Vis Instant G kit for my customer. Well low and behold, after I tell them to cancel the kit shows up about 5 days later! I sign for it thinking it was my Vis kit. Open it up to find out it IS NOT, it is the Chaser kit. Well after un-packing it all ... I have no front bumper in the box. The Vis kit shows up the next day, everything looks great with it, appears to even be much better quality.

So fast forward another month. I have sent 5+ emails and called once to twice a week about getting my front bumper so I can at least sell this kit. I keep getting BS excuses about waiting for more or "oh it should have shipped" When I have other employees there telling me it is in stock!! They put me on hold for 10-15 minutes everytime, so just the amount of time I have wasted on hold in the last 4 months is insane. I have been promised 10+ callbacks and never received a single one NOR a response to a single email I have sent since they got my money.

Just got off the phone with Mike, tells me it still isn't in stock and to pick a different front bumper for now and ship the Instant G when it comes back into stock. He told me we could even keep the extra front bumper. I asked him to check into just sending me a Vis front to get this over with and immediately told me he couldn't do that. (Although now he said he will call and check with them) Seems odd to me that you can take the hit for hundreds to send me a free bumper and ship that giant box twice ..... but won't just send me a Vis bumper in which they will lose a lot less money on .....

As of right now I still have yet to get resolution. Hope they come through this time so I can get rid of this kit and be done with this whole ordeal.

Customer is "e moolah" who actually posted a few posts above this.

10/2 UPDATE : Bumper is still out of stock. Didn't wait on hold for 30 minutes this time, so that is a plus. Asked for a refund on the front bumper, we will see how painful getting my money back is going to be.

10/10 UPDATE : Called three times in the last week. Can't ever get Mike on the phone. Have been promised a call back three times. Gotten zero. Tried to get the billing girl on the phone, that was also a failure ... apparently she isn't at work today .... ?

10/19 UPDATE : Got Mike on the phone pretty quickly this time. Still no bumper, told me another week to a week and half before they can ship one. Yesterday was the 5 month mark from when I placed my order. Still don't have my complete kit that I ordered .....

Last edited by Assaultech; 10-19-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Assaultech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #136
aznnoodleboi
Leaky Injector

aznnoodleboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Same thing happened to me.. I called in to ask if the item was instock and ready to ship before i send in my payment and they gave me the yes. They just gave me the half ass walk around and had me send payment directly into their paypal.

I call multiple times for order confirmation and every time they picked up they say theyll send it right away or tomorrow. Never got one even till this day.

After a week or so i never got anything so i started asking when is the item being shipped.. I was calm and 2 weeks went by i didnt even bitch, i work in the body kit industry so i know how these things work. Its now 3-4 weeks and finally yesterday they finally shipped it out..

I was going to order their flared hood but i dont think i have time to deal with their type of service.
aznnoodleboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #137
aznnoodleboi
Leaky Injector

aznnoodleboi is an unknown quantity at this point
^Dan, doubt youll be getting your front bumper considering shipping is $125 at its lowest. Theyre just BSing you saying they will send 2 bumpers.. They might send you one but theyre hoping youll shut up and be happy with it. Theres nothing you can do really since this is not eBay or Amazon, paypal is unlikely to give you money back.

Best thing to do is get credit for the front bumper and buy elsewhere.
aznnoodleboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #138
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Sat on hold waiting for them for 40 minutes this morning. Even called from our other number while waiting on hold on the other line and nothing. Pretty sure they are just dodging phone calls at this point.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:07 PM   #139
stev0n
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
stev0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I need a BN blister replacement front bumper & these guys seem to be the only ones I've found to get it from. But I'm afraid to for the $400 price tag.

Any advice on other companies that make a blister replica bumper?
stev0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #140
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
I need a BN blister replacement front bumper & these guys seem to be the only ones I've found to get it from. But I'm afraid to for the $400 price tag.

Any advice on other companies that make a blister replica bumper?
Vis or Extreme Dimensions are both a safer bet

Welcome to Extreme Dimensions :: Search results

Car Trucks Body Kit Carbon Fiber Hood Trunk Hatch Spoiler
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #141
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
EvoVIII808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvoVIII808 Send a message via Yahoo to EvoVIII808
I usually dont bad mouth people or companies. I take the hits and move on. I ordered a kit from them back in Dec last year and was very pleased with the kit, although the rear bumper didnt fit correctly. I made it work.

I just ordered a set of S13 coupe over fenders on 8/20. Got the kit in a very timely manner (Sat, Laber Day Weekend) opened it up, and it was S15 over fenders.
At first i thought they were hatch fenders and called a friend over to check them out. After holding them up i was 100% positive they were not for any S13/S14.
The Part Number was for an S13, but the product was not.
I called them on Tuesday (after LD weekend), and explain to them what happened. Guy didnt really understand what i was saying and told me to take a pic of it and send it to them in Email.
I sent the email on Wed, and never got a reply. Called/email on Friday, talked to a different guy and he seemed to help out abit more and said " ill take care of you, and we are looking into it and will give you a call back."
I got no phone called so i called on a Wed (week 2), and went through the same process again.
Still No Call.. Called again on Friday that same week, and was told.. "you sent us the email with the picture, we got it and the manager is looking into it."
Waited a week..still no call or email. Called them on a Friday (Week 3) and got the same response "Manager looking into it".
I just sent another email 2 days ago at 850am, got their automated response and still have not been contacted.
To This day i have not got a phone call, PM response, or Email back from them.
Ive called 5 or 6 times, Wrote 5 or 6 emails including pictures, and sent a few PM. Still no response.

I think im going to contact paypal/bank and put in a claim to have my money sent back and pick up the ED overfenders.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:00 AM   #142
95s14rb25
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
95s14rb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
has any one gotten carbon fiber parts from these guys? i was thinking about picking up a s14 trunk and was wondering the fitment.
95s14rb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:34 AM   #143
Assaultech
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95s14rb25 View Post
has any one gotten carbon fiber parts from these guys? i was thinking about picking up a s14 trunk and was wondering the fitment.
I'd recommend reading everyone's review about these guys and think twice about even dealing with them.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #144
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
The only thing I've ever bought from Chaser was a replica Rocket Bunny wing which I sold before I even put it on my car. I personally didn't have any issues with them, however mostly because of my small order.

I've read on multiple other forums of Chaser doing things like actually stealing from people, ect.... they are banned on S2ki.net, ect... I guess Zilvia really needs advertiser money is why they are still around.

There was a thread where Chaser was going to do a reproduction of OEM S2000 parts. Two owners sent in a lip and OEM side strakes... they thought Chaser was going to knock them off, and send them back, and give them cash.... well Chaser just took their shit and ran. After a year of badgering they never got their stuff back. Chaser said it got 'lost'. So not only do they straight up steal from people, they're doing almost the exact same thing whenever you order any part from them.

They just send you garbage most of the time. My buddy that lives near my bought a Kouki Uras kit from them........... the shit he had to do to get that kit to even remotely line up is incredible. Absolutely incredible. I think he ended up chopping his skirts 2 inches then putting them back together, ect......

I would never ever ever ever buy from them again. I can't believe how some people want to cut corners. Like, you can buy knockoff aero, but just get the right knockoff company if you expect it to even remotely fit. Chaser also sends out the wrong stuff all the time.

Lastly, something interesting I found looking on S2ki.net (S2000 owners forum) An ex-chaser employee was posting some of the ugly truths that go on inside Chaser....

He was saying that the owner over there runs the company like a scam (which it is)

"Oh we just got payment from him, he can wait 3 months" <-- Stuff like that. Is how they run things.

So to summarize, you would have to be a complete idiot to order from Chaser, unless you just like to gamble your money.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #145
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

^^ i also have a friend i went in with on the URas aero and we had to extend his side skirts 2", and cut his front bumper 2.5" for it to fit.

As for me i got ahold of them again today, and spoke with the manager. He gave me the same rundown as before "Send us pictures through email and we will take care of it." After i told him i sent them over a month ago, and will send again right now while we are on the phone he said "Ok, i got Them."
Now they are going to send me info on a pickup date to take the fenders i have now and send out the correct ones.
Hopefully all turns out well.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #146
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

the quality of their glass is shit. I have never seen the front of a bumper chip like mine. compared to my vis knockoff aero, chaser is like styrofoam. it's too wide, and the ends of the front where I ziptie it on are starting to crack off. I knows this is like my tenth post in here, but I want everyone to know what garbage this shit is.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #147
Chay G

Chay G is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chay G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chay G View Post
I waited a month for a bumper they said they had in stock, they asked me my name to find the order, but I have not heard back from them
UPDATE

I had to put a complaint in paypal before the end of the term, and only then they sent me a tracking number, which never came to me. Apparently the driver saw some package damage and returned without leaving a message or anything.

I hope i can get my money back
Chay G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #148
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoVIII808 View Post
^^ i also have a friend i went in with on the URas aero and we had to extend his side skirts 2", and cut his front bumper 2.5" for it to fit.

Haha yes, we're actually talking about the same person.
Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #149
EvoVIII808
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed View Post
Haha yes, we're actually talking about the same person.
Haha damn... It looks nice now though. but i must say, that was a rough day.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #150
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL ^

Some high quality chaser product for ya. They're attempting to make knock-offs of rocket bunny now.

And if you're ever in our area, we all need to hang out or something.