Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #61
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
OB, I have a working hoist. Come n' get it!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #62
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Whoa, totally makes me long for my first S14. 2006, when I was 17 I did my first SR swap in my backyard, overheated, fixed, bogging, fixed, only to be hit by an 88 y.o. man with dementia while it was parked. It's amazing how attached you can become, and how much history you build with these 20+ year old pieces of metal

Not trying to thread jack
Old 05-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #63
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
No prob. Sorry to see that. Sucks when you put a lot of work into something only to see it smashed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
OB, I have a working hoist. Come n' get it!
Worrrd? Text me your address so I can see how far you are. I may def take you up on that! Thanks.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #64
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
theres 2 working hoists in about a 5 mile area around dougs house lol
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #65
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Excellent read, man. That black S14 was some bull shit and you seriously get more flats than anyone I know.

Also, do you work in clinical research? Like Phase 1/2/3/4 clinical trials?
Old 05-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #66
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Excellent read, man. That black S14 was some bull shit and you seriously get more flats than anyone I know.

Also, do you work in clinical research? Like Phase 1/2/3/4 clinical trials?
Yeah. Clinical Trials. Package Design. I hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrikETFG View Post
theres 2 working hoists in about a 5 mile area around dougs house lol
Looks like I found a spot to do the swap for me. We will see though.

S14 is up for sale tentativly. I need cash now.

95 Base model

Leather Kits Heated/Perforated black leather seats.
Cusco Cage
5 Lug Swap
Z32 calipers
Z33 Brembo rotors (relocation bracket)
Agency Power steel braided lines
Godspeed RUCA
Godspeed Toe Arms
Wicked Traction Rods
Megan coilovers
6k Xentec HIDs
Welded differential
ZG flares
Work Equip 01 18x10 -6 (225/40 Falken Azeni) 18x11.5-21 (255/40 Falken Azeni)
Old 05-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #67
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:07 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #68
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I put my knee down then realized I only had jeans on. Good thing foot pegs collapse.

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:07 AM..
Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 AM   #69
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:08 AM..
Old 06-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #70
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I am Excite.

ECB?
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #71
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

ECB or bust!! I was trying to do Beaver Run this weekend but Im saving every coin for ECB.

Litterally. Im taking my jar to the coinstar to cash up!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #72
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
ECB or bust!! I was trying to do Beaver Run this weekend but Im saving every coin for ECB.

Litterally. Im taking my jar to the coinstar to cash up!
If you drive at ECB it will make the event for me.

As long as I can remember it. (I don't really remember like half of Freedom moves...)
Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #73
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
WOW man. This read reminds me of the history of me and my s13... And current s14. Nohing but set backs. Well most of the time. But I never had as much fun as you did. At least your enjoying it when you can. I'm stuck on budget build and addicited to buying another car not s chassis either, think zoom zoom.....

Awesome build though. Good luck with it. I look forward to your updates.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #74
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
I hope to see this beast in action at ECB. I assume you'll only be there on sunday?
Old 06-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #75
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I will be there Saturday night and Sunday...NAKED.

This engine has been a nightmare. Story at 11.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #76
papa
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
papa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to papa
yeah man! get it together and driveee!!

i love the phone background haha
Old 06-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #77
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Quote:

This engine has been a nightmare. Story at 11.
Yaaay. I'll see you saturday night, then. Hopefully I'll have a window banner for you... If you still want it, haha.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #78
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Awesome.

Come find me so we can drink and hug on Sat.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 PM   #79
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:10 AM..
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #80
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
i like how u checkin out the mirror, admiring your own swag.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:24 PM   #81
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Yeah boi, that sounds gooooooood. Does CL really get mad about loud cars? They might not like mine. :/
Old 06-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #82
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-09-2011, 10:38 PM   #83
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Fucking awesome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #84
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
I couldn't even play it cool! The swag was too much!

Quote:
Yeah boi, that sounds gooooooood. Does CL really get mad about loud cars? They might not like mine. :/
Not that I know of, but this is just un called for.

It actually may not be that loud, but the downpipe is right below my nuts so it echos off the testes and reverbarates in the cabin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Fucking awesome

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puts my RB25 to shame!

So Ryan and Mike from One Motion have really gone over what they were paid for. So many issues with this motor that I almost pulled it out and sold it. Next motor swap I will buy direct from Japan or make it from wood.

There were things missing, some things not working but in the end they got it together. I picked it up and it started mis-firing less than a block away. I called them and they drove right over. Turned out to be a loose plug to my ignitor. Crisis averted.

Mike called me last night to make sure I made it home ok. Ryan called me this morning to make sure things were good. One motion is good folk.

I can't say that about many places.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:22 AM   #85
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
There is technically a rule of like '75db' or something like that, but I'm not entirely sure.

OB, looking excellent.
Old 06-10-2011, 09:09 AM   #86
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
dam dude, you weren't kidding with that title... like a Greek Tragedy!

I admire your persistence. Not many people would stick through all the shit you've had to deal with.

Glad to see it's coming to some kind of fruition!
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #87
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow you went through a lot of dumb stuff with your black car! I was sad to hear you sold it but after reading this, I would have definitely done the same haha.

Also, 2jz s14 huh? Mark me down as excited for this.
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #88
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
i wish the dude filming was making comments like such

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABorxy0qGrU
Old 06-11-2011, 04:43 PM   #89
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I lol'd at this

Quote:
240 parked for a bit to think about what it has done
neato post
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:15 PM   #90
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
If I had as many problems with my car as you did with your s14, I'd be reading, gardening, jigsaw puzzles, saving money. Fuck cars.

Way to stick through man.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote