Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2006, 09:40 PM   #301
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
If u notice i have the manual seat belts and the swing out. I like those the best because it is something i actually use.
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 03:10 PM   #302
Dvs1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Dvs1 is on the path to ruinDvs1 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post

in the picture of the radio controls , what is that thing that says "Power Mode". factory boost controller?? it says 0.0 PS
Dvs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #303
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Holy shit, that roof rack is dope.

I wish roof racks were easier to find for my other car.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #304
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
there are entirely too many lights on the front of the first 180, and nice mismatched paint on the bumper of the non-type-x 180

anyone know what those boxes are on the door and center console?

also, what are the things on the second row of this page? (all three)

OH SHIT, my silvia front end came w/ the bumper antenna thing but i was like WTF IS THIS so i took it out patch the hole and threw it away.....
Old 02-01-2008, 04:46 PM   #305
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvs1 View Post
in the picture of the radio controls , what is that thing that says "Power Mode". factory boost controller?? it says 0.0 PS
im pretty sure thats some type of power meter
Old 02-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #306
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
yah, BN makes it.

Local guy is San Jose has one for sale for $1150. Sweet ass mod.
Old 02-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #307
pignose4life
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
pignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nicepignose4life is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pignose4life
dont know if its rare but i have a 89 pignose bra it came with the car when i bought it, i can upload pics if you want its still brand new the guy never used it
pignose4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #308
haz-e

haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough

KA24ET
Power locks, power windows, power mirrors, working HUD, factory 5 speed, VSLSD, Seats have adjustabler head rests. Shit can is long gone, and bumper is fixed. 1989. Pignose intact.

Last edited by haz-e; 02-01-2008 at 10:29 PM..
haz-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #309
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
240meowth: OH SHIT, my silvia front end came w/ the bumper antenna thing but i was like WTF IS THIS so i took it out patch the hole and threw it away.....

hahaha! oh man that was on my front bumber too! i freaken did the same shit. oh well, we didnt know.. ha!
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #310
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
im pretty sure thats some type of power meter
Thats what I was thinking, similar to the horsepower meter on the Bugatti Veyron.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:36 AM   #311
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
#9 on the list (the oil cap) i was lucky enough to get that sucker from a motorset that i put in some local kids car... i polished it up a lil to match my VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:54 PM   #312
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
'97 LE with white interior (I always thought it was Titanium leather but according to this thread it may infact be cream?) and for the real kicker...

Wood trim

OEM Lux

Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #313
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
That looks to be aftermarket...
Old 02-03-2008, 02:57 AM   #314
Dvs1
Zilvia Member

Dvs1 is on the path to ruinDvs1 is on the path to ruin
here are my contributions...

first is this valet key from a 91 se hatch. i bought the car fa guy , who had it since 97 , and before him , was owned by a doctor. needless to say ,the car is emaculate , and came with this key...its the red one that says "nissan"[IMG][/IMG]

2nd is my oem roofracks that you may have seen in the rare item s chassis thread....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...evinswcar4.jpg
Dvs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:39 AM   #315
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth View Post
OH SHIT, my silvia front end came w/ the bumper antenna thing but i was like WTF IS THIS so i took it out patch the hole and threw it away.....
They're for parking in the city, so you can see where the front of your bumper is when pulling into a tight spot. BMWs and a bunch of other companies have little logos at the top of them. They light up too, haha. One came with my aero bumper on my old S14, I was going to wire it up and everything but never got around to it.
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:52 AM   #316
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
the woodgrain is definately not aftermarket. it was an option in 1997 for sure. the leather is also titanium not cream
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #317
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvs1 View Post
here are my contributions...

first is this valet key from a 91 se hatch. i bought the car fa guy , who had it since 97 , and before him , was owned by a doctor. needless to say ,the car is emaculate , and came with this key...its the red one that says "nissan"[IMG][/IMG]

2nd is my oem roofracks that you may have seen in the rare item s chassis thread....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...evinswcar4.jpg
i got the valet key, even still with the rubber cover on the key.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:05 PM   #318
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean14 View Post
'97 LE with white interior (I always thought it was Titanium leather but according to this thread it may infact be cream?) and for the real kicker...

Wood trim

OEM Lux

my car looked just like that when i bought it. same color interior and same wood grain dash kit.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:19 PM   #319
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Oh snap! You're 100% right.
I should've specified USDM S13s never came with that.
The system on that 180sx was stock. The key fob had a little IR transmitter (like a remote control) which was received by a little 1.5" high doodad up on the corner of the dash on the drivers side (JDM driver side).
I remember trying to get in to the car and being unable to because I was using the fob like it was transmitting a radio signal. I gave up and used the damn key.
That was a nice 180.
Here's a pic I took of it one night:
Thanks Kevin for helping me put this car together.
http://www.jspec.com/180sx2.html

Rob from Enjuku bought the car, meet him in person when he came over here for D1.
It was one of those rare dinner meet, Phase2 crew, Enjuku crew, and Jspec crew.

Shamless Plug
Navan S14 carpet
http://www.jspec.com/s14sica.html
Old 02-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #320
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
the woodgrain is definately not aftermarket. it was an option in 1997 for sure. the leather is also titanium not cream
Oh, ok. Looks weird all the colors tend to clash. The red exterior, with black interior, titanium leather, and yellowish wood grain.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #321
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
probably why you hardly ever see it (the woodgrain) cause it was too much and didn't flow right for the most part
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:53 PM   #322
s14kouki44
Leaky Injector

s14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to alls14kouki44 is a name known to all
i also saw the woodgrain in a 1994 red convertible at a picknpull. i know it was OEM because i pulled off the shifter trim thinking WTF and it was printed on the plastic...cool but it was SOOO fugly
s14kouki44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #323
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
I don't have pictures, but I have the little green light up thing around my ignition. I don't even know if its rare, but I never see it.

Edit:

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:57 PM   #324
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
i got the valet key, even still with the rubber cover on the key.
I too have the valet key with the red rubber on it...why is it considered rare?
g-via is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:19 PM   #325
ki_JDM_ds
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (56)
ki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really niceki_JDM_ds is just really nice
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
S13 Garbage Box... I think it went on the passenger side door? (of rhd car)

Enjoy

Old 02-29-2008, 04:10 AM   #326
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
because most ppl lose them.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #327
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
not the red part, the actual key part, has a rubber cover. well did, went to go just take a pic of it but its not on there now...
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #328
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootAuto View Post
I don't have one but I do have the factory wheel chocks!!! I know that's not cool or rare, but I think its cool!!

Does it look like this? Came in my car never seen them before, but apparently not so rare.....
SinisterSntra91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 05:42 PM   #329
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I had some.

and fucked them up

then I threw them away.

lol.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #330
khmer1
Zilvia Junkie

khmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymorekhmer1 is not welcome here anymore
is this color rare?? some kind of llight greenish color. the trim color is FG0 G came with front mud flaps??

khmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote