Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 02-07-2017, 02:23 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DorkiDori S13 Aero Bumpers! AVAILABLE DIRECTLY FROM ME AGAIN!

DorkiDori S13 Aero Bumpers + Vents
will be available directly from
www.dorkidori.com again very soon!

PM me if you want to order, I have a ton of them instock and ready to ship!
EUROPEAN SHIPPING NOW AVAILABLE!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2017, 05:08 PM   #2
shaggy sr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
shaggy sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
finally!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 05:29 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy sr View Post
finally!!!!
had to work out a new way of getting the bumpers shipped and stored. i had a few complaints about my retailer here in Vegas selling them and a lot of customers who want them didnt want to use his website to purchase them. people told theyre much more comfortable going directly through me so i made some arrangements to sell the bumpers and vents directly to my customers again.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #4
shaggy sr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
shaggy sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
yes i understand. i have the same front bumper. Im trying to find bash bar to fit
Old 02-07-2017, 05:39 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy sr View Post
yes i understand. i have the same front bumper. Im trying to find bash bar to fit
street faction... i test fit the first prototype bumper with it. fits perfectly and is one of the only production bash bars that was specifically MADE to fit the JDM silvia bumper. i have one on my hatch and the thing is super clean and awesomely made!

Old 02-08-2017, 02:30 PM   #6
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I really wish you made lips for the aero bumper. With dwindling manufacturers and original pieces nearly impossible to locate, I think a lip similar to Bomex would sell.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #7
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
I really wish you made lips for the aero bumper. With dwindling manufacturers and original pieces nearly impossible to locate, I think a lip similar to Bomex would sell.
ill get on it eventually... costs me $3000 to mold lips in polyurethane. focusing on S14 parts for the next year or so. i need to get my product line consistently selling again before i can think about higher priced items to mold

keep in mind DorkiDori is my side gig that is funded by shirt and aero sales, plus freelance work I take on. things progress slowly due to investments in mold costs (i pay for everything up front in cash). i have a TON of stuff that i intend on releasing, its just a slow going process when freelance for me is slow and DorkiDori sales are dead.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:48 PM   #8
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
ill get on it eventually... costs me $3000 to mold lips in polyurethane. focusing on S14 parts for the next year or so. i need to get my product line consistently selling again before i can think about higher priced items to mold

keep in mind DorkiDori is my side gig that is funded by shirt and aero sales, plus freelance work I take on. things progress slowly due to investments in mold costs (i pay for everything up front in cash). i have a TON of stuff that i intend on releasing, its just a slow going process when freelance for me is slow and DorkiDori sales are dead.
No doubt! I am happy you offer the pieces you do to support the community.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:42 AM   #9
Boss240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (25)
Boss240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I will be getting one of these soon.
Boss240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:42 AM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss240 View Post
I will be getting one of these soon.
awesome

Old 02-25-2017, 05:02 PM   #11
cole d
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
cole d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I want one as well. Let me know when you are ready.
cole d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole d View Post
I want one as well. Let me know when you are ready.
If you would like to order, please PM me

Old 03-01-2017, 03:33 PM   #13
PaliRB

PaliRB is an unknown quantity at this point
So are we ever gonna get usdm s14 kouki bumpers lips and side skirts?
PaliRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliRB View Post
So are we ever gonna get usdm s14 kouki bumpers lips and side skirts?
your comments tone was a little rude... but i will respond as nicely as possible

dorkidori = 1 person
dorkidori = my side project (i work a full time day job to be able to afford life and the ability to keep dorkidori alive)
dorkidori = a brand funded by freelance money as well as the money spent by others on its parts and apparel (and as of late, sales have been SLOOOOOW)
dorkidori = being undercut heavily by competitors who produce all of their products in mexico, china and south america via cheap labor to save a few bucks (of which i refuse to do, also i dont LIE about my location in the world unlike JPFiberglass)

so yeah, i DO plan on making S14 sideskirts. i might make USDM S14 kouki lips eventually (i have 2 S13 lips that need molding which is gonna run me $3000 for EACH MOLD). i have s14 sideskirts on the way over from Japan, theyll be here in my importers next shipment. i currently have enough cash saved up to produce 2 sets of S14 Valances (and just incase anyone is wondering, its gonna be roughly $1800 in molding costs for those 2 sets of valances).

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 03-01-2017 at 06:38 PM..
Old 03-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #15
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have read nothing but good things about the quality of your work. I'm excited to get a pair of your chuki skirts and kouki valances.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:33 PM   #16
PaliRB

PaliRB is an unknown quantity at this point
Rude tone? Didn't mean to come off as rude was just asking you a straight forward question. How bout usdm kouki front bumpers?
PaliRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 08:23 AM   #17
Ruff Ryder 6
Zilvia Junkie

Ruff Ryder 6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
(i have 2 S13 lips that need molding which is gonna run me $3000 for EACH MOLD).
How close are you to producing an aero bumper front lip? Need to consider one when I am building a splitter for my track car
Ruff Ryder 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:34 AM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder 6 View Post
How close are you to producing an aero bumper front lip? Need to consider one when I am building a splitter for my track car
years away...

Old 03-20-2017, 09:35 AM   #19
Ruff Ryder 6
Zilvia Junkie

Ruff Ryder 6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
years away...

Haha fair enough. I have your aero bumper btw...
Ruff Ryder 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaliRB View Post
Rude tone? Didn't mean to come off as rude was just asking you a straight forward question. How bout usdm kouki front bumpers?
http://nissan.findlayauto.com/p/Niss...wd=&origin=pla