Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Quebec

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #1
CelriFactory

Trader Rating: (0)
CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gay build inside !!!

Hello, since montrealracing.com guys dont look at my build I suscribe to zilvia to show my build. First I was building a 240sx hatchback in 2005 but one day some folks came up to my house and stole my car. Then the next winter I bough another s13 for cheap ass price. I first strip the car to realize that there's alot of metal affected by rust. So I take some days off and found my new baby. A 91 Silvia, here some pic when I got her.... In Quebec it's pretty rare to find a s13 without any rust like those japs car

Last edited by CelriFactory; 07-02-2007 at 11:21 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
CelriFactory

CelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enoughCelriFactory will become famous soon enough
Hello, I didnt saw my car for a week because she was getting a new cage by Ray Racing ! Nicely done for the price frame rail dont mean nothing now ahah here are few pic of me painting like a big fat ass cause I didnt cover the floor Need to clean all the shit after.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #3
CelriFactory

Change the Jasma 3inch exhaust for a cheap ebay style exhaust ftw

Last edited by CelriFactory; 07-02-2007 at 11:22 PM..
Old 07-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #4
CelriFactory

z32 Caliper + Green Paint + Pdm Racing lines = Best Bang for the bucks for brake upgrade

Last edited by CelriFactory; 07-02-2007 at 11:24 PM..
Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #5
CelriFactory

New Momo seat to replace the old Bride !

Got my Battle Club 1 inch Spacer

Last edited by CelriFactory; 07-02-2007 at 11:25 PM..
Old 07-02-2007, 05:45 PM   #6
CelriFactory

I need a z32 Brake Cylinder and need to find some idea to hook up my hydraulic handbrake. If somebody. If somebody got a Master to sell, I got paypal if you can ship in Canada Comments are welcome !

Last edited by CelriFactory; 07-02-2007 at 11:27 PM..
Old 07-02-2007, 09:47 PM   #7
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
you drilled the 300zx brakes to fit a 4 hole?
Old 07-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Please tell me thats not your car...if it is, you should stop building cars and go back to elementary schools cuz reading what you just typed, gave me a headache.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #9
CelriFactory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Please tell me thats not your car...if it is, you should stop building cars and go back to elementary schools cuz reading what you just typed, gave me a headache.
Sorry I know that im not pretty good in english, im french ! lol
Old 07-02-2007, 11:53 PM   #10
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sucks about your car getting stolen, car looks good so far. I like everything but the lime green brakes, keep us posted on updates.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:41 AM   #11
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Quote:

go with him so you can study about how Quebec is a french speaking province.

Salut CelriFactory
Old 07-03-2007, 06:20 AM   #12
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KwKouki View Post
go with him so you can study about how Quebec is a french speaking province.

Salut CelriFactory
Hey if I knew he was ethopian, you think I would have bashed his english? But I cant retract the rice-a-ronie build. Looks like he was cutting corners all over the place. Lets go paint the cage and be lazy about it. Im not even gonna bring up the color selection for the calipers. Drilling the rotors with manually, wow, that takes some balls, I still wanna know how he got the measurements and how accurate those holes are. Whats the chances that it wont vibrate and warp itself?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-03-2007, 09:20 AM   #13
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Quote:
Hey if I knew he was ethopian, you think I would have bashed his english? But I cant retract the rice-a-ronie build. Looks like he was cutting corners all over the place. Lets go paint the cage and be lazy about it. Im not even gonna bring up the color selection for the calipers. Drilling the rotors with manually, wow, that takes some balls, I still wanna know how he got the measurements and how accurate those holes are. Whats the chances that it wont vibrate and warp itself?
www.heavythrottle.com

go to there Brake Upgrades--> Z32 brembo brake upgrades...they come from them to fit 4 lug.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #14
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
congrats on the build dude.... come check out our local site www.613driftwerks.com and we have lots fo track days and some of us can give you advice or come over and help you out if you need it.

Mats
Old 07-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #15
Drift Motion
Zilvia Member

Drift Motion is on the path to ruinDrift Motion is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to Drift Motion
JDM awesomeness!

i used to live in Montreal, on that little island, very close to the F1 track
i remember i used to ride my biker over to the track and ride on the track!!! hahahaa

Old 07-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #16
CelriFactory

Quote:
Hi dude, I paint my cage as fast as I can, so I can get to other things. Cuz this winter I repaint the whole car inside outside... I spray can the cage cuz I was worried about the rust stop bashing at me lol. For the rotor I put the old rotor on the new one, 4 vice grip was holding all that together.

Small update, got my tein coilover! Already install those on it. And CALL the fender rolling man ! cuz its so tight in the back and got a R32 Brake Master cylinder I will put some pic tomorrow. Have a nice day !
Old 07-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #17
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
nice dude your build is coming together well....when you think itll be driveable?
Old 07-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #18
CelriFactory

I think this weekend, because I need to flare all my brake line since I dont have abs no more. Need to cut the rear line for my hydraulic handbrake to. Need to fix my new 5 points harness. Yesterday I was walking in the street in Montreal east and found out a jdm shop I was curious so I open the doors. Ask the guys if they got a s13 suspension (coilover), Hmmm he said chek in this big pile of shocks. I found a very nice tein hr coilover for 500cdn. Call my bro to pick me up, run too my house get the car outside and put those baby on. Damn look so good, rear wheel go up in the quarter so flush. But in front I need some small spacer cuz my tire touch the coil Anyway ill post some pic tomorrow
Old 07-04-2007, 06:41 PM   #19
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
sell me your glass ill trade you for mine.
anyways nice build

Secret Society
Old 07-04-2007, 09:58 PM   #20
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

thats what you call good luck lol

once yo uget it rolling you should come out to track days and cruise nights with us!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #21
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Hey fait toi en pas pour les anglo ici, apparament que le monde parle yinque anglais.

Nice build and welcome to 613DW/ Zilvia!
Old 07-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #22
CelriFactory

Thanks guys, teaser pic ! FTW

Old 07-04-2007, 10:20 PM   #23
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Well, the thread title is accurate.

Seriously, I wouldn't wish hand-drilled rotors on my worst enemy.
Also, way to toss a very nice engineered and certified Japanese exhaust for a shitty chinese knockoff.

Sorry be negative and/or a downer - I'm just tired of seeing mickey-mouse bullshit.

I'd say more about the paint color choices, but it'll come across to you as white noise anyway. Something tells me the aero you've put on there won't make me happy either, and you'll probably be sticking with those wheels too...
Old 07-04-2007, 10:36 PM   #24
CelriFactory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Well, the thread title is accurate.

Seriously, I wouldn't wish hand-drilled rotors on my worst enemy.
Also, way to toss a very nice engineered and certified Japanese exhaust for a shitty chinese knockoff.

Sorry be negative and/or a downer - I'm just tired of seeing mickey-mouse bullshit.

I'd say more about the paint color choices, but it'll come across to you as white noise anyway. Something tells me the aero you've put on there won't make me happy either, and you'll probably be sticking with those wheels too...
Its temporary stop bashing there's so many people doing this here and they dont have problem... and the exhaust dont make any difference seriously after and before ... aero is personal choice I love uras aero, sexy ! And I love those wheel 17x10 and 17x8 with decent offset why should I change those Spread love dont be a hater
Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 PM   #25
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelriFactory View Post
Nothing related to your braking system should be 'temporary'.
You're putting everyone on the road at risk driving with a 'temporary' bullshit fix.
That shows your ignorance and contempt for the well-being of others, which doesn't fly in my book.
Certainly, I hope it never fails and that you never have a crash because of it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's irresponsible.

The exhaust thing is a personal gripe for me. The old and the new do the same thing, and the new one may even be a tad more efficient - it's just that it's cheap knockoff crap and I hate such things.

The wheels... I'm not going to bother explaining my thoughts on a 2" difference in stagger, but wheels requiring a 30mm spacer are not 'decent offset'.

And they're ugly.

Certain URAS aero can be good, I'll grant you - I'm just figuring you'll be doing par for the course and rocking something ugly.

Old 07-05-2007, 12:25 AM   #26
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
www.heavythrottle.com

239 dollars

Old 07-05-2007, 02:40 PM   #27
CelriFactory

OK LOL Ill change my hub so everybody will be happy omg redrilled rotor by me or a company is the same thing .... its redrilled by the second owner not by the original company.... Have a nice day
Old 07-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #28
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Where are the rainbow colors?
Old 07-05-2007, 05:42 PM   #29
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
looks like a nice little project you have there. i'll say this, water pipe insulator does not make good rollcage cover. other than that, good times.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:55 PM   #30
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelriFactory
OK LOL Ill change my hub so everybody will be happy omg redrilled rotor by me or a company is the same thing .... its redrilled by the second owner not by the original company.... Have a nice day
The difference is the use of a drill press. It makes for a straighter, more accurate drill. Drilling rotors with a hand drill is not intelligent.
Closed Thread