Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 rolling chassis /w cage and aero *socal*

I got the clean title in hand and the chassis is straight... I need it out of my shop cause my lease is up at the end of febuary and I don't have time to put it together along with all the other projects I got going on.

The car comes with chargespeed rear 50mm fenders, msport 20mm fronts, new origin aggressive full kit and the car is painted inside and out with dupont hot hues sunshower. The inside of the car has a full cage, seam welded and the stock chassis harness put back in. Everything is there it just needs a motor and a few things that are missing like the tail lights, hood etc... I'm pretty much leaving everything thats painted on the car so it can easily be put back together and driving.

I'm selling the car with only what I described... No motor, seats, steering wheel, harnesses, wing etc etc etc... It will be rolling on stock suspension so you can easily roll it up on a trailor.

I want $3,000

If I can keep the kit make it $2,500

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2007, 06:55 PM   #2
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

cfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond reputecfinch has a reputation beyond repute
To the top so hopefully people stop bumping up the old thread...
Old 01-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
zt bump

Old 01-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #4
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Still for sale... All I'm gettin is flakers...
Old 01-30-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What wheels come on the car? What brakes do you have on it? A couple pics showing what is actually coming with the car would help me out.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #6
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Why? Looks like your in michigan to me... I mean doesn't the description state what the car is going to come with? Can you imagine what stock would look like? There is your picture... Anyone serious is more than welcome to look at it if they want to...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:46 AM   #7
weagle
Zilvia Member

weagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant future
cfinch, if you get my pm don't respond. That guy is in Michigan and I am in Wisconsin. We don't have the opportunity to just come and look at the car. Take pictures of what you are selling not what you couldn't sell in your other thread. YOU HAVE A SHOP? Hard to believe.

I will offer $1000 for a "stock" 240sx chassis. You even said it was stock bro.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:29 AM   #8
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

kuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to beholdkuroichiyon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfinch
Why? Looks like your in michigan to me... I mean doesn't the description state what the car is going to come with? Can you imagine what stock would look like? There is your picture... Anyone serious is more than welcome to look at it if they want to...
Like Weagle mentioned, I can't just "come by" and check it out. If you are serious about selling this car then you should try and accomodate interested buyers. Good luck with your sale, from what I've seen it is a nice looking car.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #9
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Can you fucking morons not read? It clearly states the suspension is going to be completely stock... You can see what the fucking car looks like... God is everyone on this fucking forum a complete fucking idiot? You fucking faggots are across the country go waste someone elses fucking time... God I hate all the fucking idiots on here...

How is it hard to believe I have a shop? Just cause I don't deal with fucking morons like you? I have dedicated customers who bring their shit to me cause I know what I'm doing. I don't fool around with faggot ass fanboys like you sorry I'm too busy building real cars for people who actually are going to drive them.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:59 PM   #10
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wow so many morons
dreamers anyways i wouldnt worry
cfinch has a shop
i can vouch for that for sure.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #11
kuroichiyon
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Can you fucking morons not read? It clearly states the suspension is going to be completely stock... You can see what the fucking car looks like... God is everyone on this fucking forum a complete fucking idiot? You fucking faggots are across the country go waste someone elses fucking time... God I hate all the fucking idiots on here...

How is it hard to believe I have a shop? Just cause I don't deal with fucking morons like you? I have dedicated customers who bring their shit to me cause I know what I'm doing. I don't fool around with faggot ass fanboys like you sorry I'm too busy building real cars for people who actually are going to drive them.
I'm sure those comments are going to add to this thread in a positive way. I asked a simple question and you took offense to it. You have issues. You really should have CURRENT pictures of the car that you are trying to sell. It just seems like you are trying to hide something about the car when you post pictures of what the car used to look like. Is taking a fwe new pics such a hard thing to do? In the time it took you to type that well thoughtout post you could've taken the pictures, uploaded them onto your computer, hosted them on photobucket and posted them on this thread.
Good luck with your sale.
BTW I never doubted you having a shop, thanks for including me in your rant.
Old 02-01-2007, 05:27 PM   #12
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Baby
finch let me pay you in payments. ill take it off your hands this week.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:06 PM   #13
weagle
Zilvia Member

weagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant futureweagle has a brilliant future
Quote:

So you are saying since I am across the country, I'm not interested in a car? I guess it was a dream that I paid a Florida shop to build my car, sight unseen, and then drive it back home 1500 miles. You take every inquiry as serious as all the others. You failed to do that with kuroichiyon and i just wanted to let you know that really looks bad to anybody willing to buy the car. Bad news travels faster than good news, owning a shop you should know that.

Nice chassis
Old 02-01-2007, 07:31 PM   #14
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

You see everyone on here can hate me and my shop... I'll still build badass cars and no one can deny that! I'm not here to make fans I just want this thing gone and don't care about anything else... Actually I'm not even accepting customers right now cause I don't need money and I got plenty of work... Plus dealing with fanboys makes me sick to my stomache so yeah the business can go down the shitter for all I care I'll still build my cars and run my other businesses and you can just keep going to florida to pick up cars for all I care... Well I guess if your serious you can come down to cali and flinstone this one back to wisconsin?

I should just throw a ka in it and take it out in the desert and mobb it around! Then at least I get some enjoyment out of it... I'd rather go roll it than see some douche bag drive it around anyways.

Baby if you want it I can give you some player pricing to make this thing dissapear from my shop!
Old 02-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #15
Dr.Baby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud ofDr.Baby has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dr.Baby
sign on aim or ill call you tomorrow. maybe we can work something out.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:15 PM   #16
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

word.

Oh yeah fastbacks are gay btw...
Old 02-04-2007, 02:44 PM   #17
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

oh snap I cleared my inbox if anyone else has any questions you can actually pm me now...

I'm open to trades as well.
Old 02-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #18
ArCtM

ArCtM is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in the san bernardino area, If you have time on saturday I'd like to stop by and see the car in person. Thanks

-Mike-
Old 02-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #19
C2AUTOSPL
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (6)
C2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the roughC2AUTOSPL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C2AUTOSPL Send a message via Yahoo to C2AUTOSPL
PMed you cfinch

CONTACT ME THRU:
- AIM: wide180sx
- Email: [email protected]
- MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/c2auto
- BLOG: www.c2auto.wordpress.com
Old 02-09-2007, 08:45 PM   #20
ecuastyle84
Zilvia Junkie

ecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to allecuastyle84 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ecuastyle84
this car reminds of the one i saw at the drift session..the driver was Earl Wang
Old 02-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #21
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Wow Really Interested Pm Sent
Old 02-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #22
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Earl Wang? lol alittle confused on the name but yes I did not build this car... Which is why I'm selling it so cheap so yeah umm I haven't been on for a few days so umm anyone who wants to check it out your more than welcome to... I was gonna throw a ka in it and try to roll it in the desert... Maybe take it off some sweet jumps? Then burn it while roasting marshmellows and making smores!

I guess if someone wants to buy it before I get to do all that than umm yeah sure...
Old 02-21-2007, 06:00 PM   #23
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Still have this any non flakers out there?
Old 02-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #24
SLUG
Leaky Injector

SLUG is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i helped build this car buy it the thing is great!
solid like a rock!
Old 02-23-2007, 04:51 PM   #25
corey240
Zilvia Junkie

corey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymorecorey240 is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to corey240 Send a message via MSN to corey240
damn if you were out here id buy this. can i get more pics of the car? iv been looking for pics of a yellow hatch, nice car good luck with the sale
Old 02-26-2007, 05:59 PM   #26
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
i got 2500 on it, just recked mine, socal area
Old 02-26-2007, 06:01 PM   #27
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
more pay

less gay

cfinch is an awesome guy, legit dude

this is a stupid good deal

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 02-26-2007, 06:02 PM   #28
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
no eng nvm.....................
Old 02-26-2007, 07:41 PM   #29
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

God damn you want a fucking engine too? Cheap motherfuckers.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #30
cfinch
Zilvia Addict

Stop pm'ing me such fucking lowball offers... I fucking hate every single one of you broke dick motherfuckers.
Closed Thread