Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-14-2007, 11:35 PM   #1
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
FS: 1997 Red S14 Kouki..MIDWEST

*i am selling this for a friend of mine, i dont really know much about the car. if you have any questions please contact him.

1997 Nissan 240sx Se
-Red
-Automatic
-Fresh paint on bumpers and side skirts
-129,xxxmiles

This car was my first car and I am trying to sell in order to get a new sentra. Car is really clean, but has some minor chips that cannot be seen until very close inspection. I am the 2nd owner, and the owner before me was a 60yr old lady so the car was never beat on. This would make a perfect canidate for a swap or just a fun RWD toy.

Price-$6,500(Pretty firm)

TRADES-

2002-2003 Nissan Sentra Spec-v (Most Colors)

Some Pictures

Weird glare from camera....Those aren't scratches. I can get another picture to prove it if neccesary

ENJOY!

emial- [email protected]

aim-C3Hove
Old 04-15-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
really clean... great deal.... jump on it!!!
S13Leprechaun is offline   Reply With Quote