Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-12-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How can you tell authentic M-sports?

HI all I am about to purchase a msports kit from a private seller,
I have been shown pics of the kit and it looks infact liek msports type 2 180sx kit, but i want to know if there is a mark or seal of some sort on the aero parts that can authenticate it?
the underside of the body kit is a black fiberglass look, with the white gelcoat on the front side.
Does that sound liek real m-sports?

I trust the seller, but I want to make sure
Thanks,
Gabe
iwishiwas-all* is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #2
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
there should be Msports logo fiberglassed into the back.
it might also say D-Style.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:10 AM   #3
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
bumpppppppppppppp ppppp p ppppppp
Old 04-14-2005, 02:21 PM   #4
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
whats the ponit of bumping? Brian just told you what to look for. tell the guy to take a pic of any markings on the bakc and post it up and people will try to confirm it for you.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 09:23 PM   #5
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

w/e bro, just cool down...go get laid or something
I just wanted to see if anyone had any other input on the subject, thats all.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
yeah hers my input
brian is right
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 10:09 PM   #7
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
added imput
I am right.

if you got fenders, it will probably only say d style on those.
the skirts and bampers should say m sports.
and the back probably isnt black.
should be white.
Old 04-14-2005, 10:46 PM   #8
NI_YON_Zenki
Zilvia Addict

NI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud ofNI_YON_Zenki has much to be proud of
Flex it, bend it and swing it in front of that kat you're purchasing it off of, If it's real. they'll definately let you know then & there. . .with a nice swift whatever to the cerebral. then make him show you the authentication mark(s).
Old 04-15-2005, 02:28 AM   #9
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all*
w/e bro, just cool down...go get laid or something
I just wanted to see if anyone had any other input on the subject, thats all.
think before you speak. use your brain, stay in school. there isnt any other input you need to comfrim anything. brian works for veilside i believe, is there anything to argue about?

i ahve authentic Uras, it has a marking on the inside as Brian said. enough confirmation there.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 02:06 AM   #10
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
check out my link in my signature, they are EXCLUSIVE US M-sport distributor. I seen it in person and i just remeber it had perfect fitment and in the back of the piece has M-sports sticker with part numbers. They all made in white fiberglass, absolute no yellow, blue, green, black layer. you might want to ask the distributor for more acurate answers......
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 02:27 AM   #11
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
like brian said, it should say m-sports or d-style
here is some pics of the m-sports s13 kit

jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 06:14 AM   #12
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

this is definately news to me, I checked the pics that he sent me, infact they were for sale here on zilvia about umm a month ago, the only backsides he showed were the sideskirts and it was black,
this is very disturbing, i will try to post pics opf the kit here in a bit.
Old 04-16-2005, 06:27 AM   #13
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...=180sx+m-sport

that was the sale link.