Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-23-2005, 04:27 AM   #1
RiceKidd

Trader Rating: (0)
RiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choicesRiceKidd has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need to know how to convert my base model 240 to a SE(non-power to power)

Does anyone know how to convert my non-powered door locks and windows to powered. If youu do please let me know or just IM me on AIM. RiceKidd
ATR...thanks!!!

Last edited by S14DB; 03-24-2005 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: converted to english
RiceKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2005, 07:31 AM   #2
l33tmonkeyman
Zilvia Member

l33tmonkeyman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to l33tmonkeyman
this topic should be covered online with fairly detailed instructions. Every door is made the same whether it has power doors or not/power windows or not. All you have to do is purchase the power windows/power doors setups and are going to have to get different door panels. you will want to check a fsm for wiring for those then.
l33tmonkeyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 09:12 AM   #3
wootwoot
Post Whore!

wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen this question in the past month. Also, WHY. You ruin the simplicity of NOT having that junk. Sell your car to someone who appreciates raceness and go BUY an SE
wootwoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 06:10 PM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceKidd
dos any 1 knoe how to convert my no powered door locks and window to powered...if u do please let me knoe...or just im me on aim...RiceKidd ATR...thanks!!!
Bring the car to me. I'll sell it to someone who can appreciate it and stab you in the skull to prevent you from asking further stupid, useless questions.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:45 PM   #5
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
first, fix the nut behind the wheel...
Old 03-23-2005, 07:48 PM   #6
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Dude Iam not a flamey to go flame on you but please use the search button as far as doing that to your car good luck
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:49 PM   #7
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Leave him alone look at his name

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:51 PM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
T-r-o-l-l!
Old 03-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #9
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Dude why didnt you want to just ask how I can get power windows and locks. You being a RICER must read RICEY magazines and in those RICEY magazines you will find RICEY ads for power windows and locks. Then theres always the best automotive store ever, they have everything that you will ever need-The Junk Yards.

Last edited by chuy; 03-24-2005 at 08:20 AM..
chuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:28 AM   #10
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
dont do it its just stupid...... to expensive time consuming yada yada yada ohh yah WOOOSH!!!! FATALITY!! SCORPION WINS....
Old 03-24-2005, 07:07 AM   #11
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Search.

Also, if no one posts a how-to(or link). I'll lock this cause the flamings done.
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:18 AM   #12
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Poor guy his first post and it might get locked up.