Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:28 PM   #61
136baker

Trader Rating: (0)
136baker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
See y'all tonight
136baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2018, 08:39 PM   #62
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Same. Washing my car now

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #63
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ill keep following this for the next meet up, local to glendale.
Hope next one is on a weekend
Old 06-02-2018, 11:32 AM   #64
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Friday the 15th? For the next meet?

Old 06-02-2018, 11:57 AM   #65
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
pretty cool.... oem body jdm kouki s14, usdm kouki s14, kitted kouki s14, and 2 door camry

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:22 PM   #66
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
.... and 2 door camry.
... dem fight'n words. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #67
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
pretty cool.... oem body jdm kouki s14, usdm kouki s14, kitted kouki s14, and 2 door camry

Lol...yes yes I know. One of them is different than the rest
Old 06-04-2018, 03:39 PM   #68
onebadna1nsx

onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
T'was a fun little meet. Was nice seeing you at Toyotafest a few hours later too, fishy!
onebadna1nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:12 PM   #69
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

June 15th meet, same place at 9pm again. Let's get an attendance list going.

1. Edaciousx

Old 06-04-2018, 04:19 PM   #70
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
1. Edaciousx
2. Afishysilvia
Old 06-04-2018, 04:20 PM   #71
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadna1nsx View Post
T'was a fun little meet. Was nice seeing you at Toyotafest a few hours later too, fishy!
The minimeet!

Yea man definitely, next time the Altezza will have more stuff. I got sunburnt like a mofo, and I didnt bring any detailing stuff. People were out there shinning their cars all day
Old 06-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #72
onebadna1nsx

onebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura aboutonebadna1nsx has a spectacular aura about
June 15th meet, same place at 9pm again. Let's get an attendance list going.
1. Edaciousx
2. Afishysilvia
3. onebadna1nsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
The minimeet!

Yea man definitely, next time the Altezza will have more stuff. I got sunburnt like a mofo, and I didnt bring any detailing stuff. People were out there shinning their cars all day
HA! We just did a quick detail at the beginning of the show then left it as is. Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

Yea i'm sunburnt as hell too. My face burns when I touch it
Old 06-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #73
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Can probably make it.
1. Edaciousx
2. Afishysilvia
3. onebadna1nsx
4. spooled240
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 04:11 PM   #74
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
1. Edaciousx
2. Afishysilvia
3. onebadna1nsx
4. spooled240
5.Mrmigs

Old 06-05-2018, 04:23 PM   #75
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Dare we add more numbers to our list? lol...
Old 06-07-2018, 04:01 PM   #76
onebadna1nsx

If it's just us again, maybe we should just go out to grab dinner and hang.

1. Edaciousx
2. Afishysilvia
3. onebadna1nsx
4. Mrmigs

Maybe:
1. spooled240
Old 06-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #77
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Dinner sounds good to me.

Old 06-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #78
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

what ya guys wanna eat? da poopoo?

Oh wait this is next week right? haha

Last edited by MrMigs; 06-08-2018 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: almost turnt up by myself
Old 06-08-2018, 11:37 AM   #79
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Next week yea. Ramen? It's next door.

Old 06-08-2018, 11:39 AM   #80
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Ramen and boba...yes...
Old 06-10-2018, 02:15 PM   #81
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

my body is ready

Old 06-10-2018, 10:24 PM   #82
The High & Mighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (43)
The High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Hey guys hows it going? I would like to join in on this car meet.

A little about my self. I used to own an S13 from 2005-2017 and recently bought an S14 since i wanted to get back into the s chassis scene. Right now the car is not running due to an unforeseen issue with the fuel tank having a fuel leak problem.
I can drop by the 15th car meet in my non s chassis car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The High & Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:04 PM   #83
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

ha ha ha... nice try... OFFICER

Old 06-11-2018, 05:56 PM   #84
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
ha ha ha... nice try... OFFICER
Very odd isnt it...
Old 06-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #85
sparkyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sparkyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
ill try to make it guys, ill be at grange in the morning/afternoon for an event.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:04 PM   #86
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The High & Mighty View Post
Hey guys hows it going? I would like to join in on this car meet.

A little about my self. I used to own an S13 from 2005-2017 and recently bought an S14 since i wanted to get back into the s chassis scene. Right now the car is not running due to an unforeseen issue with the fuel tank having a fuel leak problem.
I can drop by the 15th car meet in my non s chassis car.

Lol come out! I think most of us will not drive our 240s thanks to the take overs.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:07 AM   #87
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Yea feel free to bring your squad car

Old 06-15-2018, 11:08 AM   #88
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Eating here at 8pm. I'll be driving my bone stock auto is300. It'll be parked across from tea station (ten ren?) which is right across the street from kopan.

Probably eat and hang out til 11 outside ten ren

Kopan Ramen - Alhambra

https://yelp.to/qTKq/aBgdpDz2LN

Last edited by EDacIouSX; 06-15-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Old 06-15-2018, 08:18 PM   #89
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
Eating here at 8pm. I'll be driving my bone stock auto is300. It'll be parked across from tea station (ten ren?) which is right across the street from kopan.

Probably eat and hang out til 11 outside ten ren

Kopan Ramen - Alhambra

https://yelp.to/qTKq/aBgdpDz2LN

OK probably not hanging out til 11 lol. Send me a pm if you're coming. Probably best to directly text me or message me, I don't want to ditch someone and leave them hanging just in case

Old 06-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #90
The High & Mighty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (43)
The High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enoughThe High & Mighty will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Any meets in Los Angeles/Glendale/Pasadena area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
Lol come out! I think most of us will not drive our 240s thanks to the take overs.

Takes overs? what is that?

Yeah, couldn't make out to the meet. next time. I'll bring the squad lol.

Last edited by The High & Mighty; 06-19-2018 at 11:17 AM..
The High & Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote