Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Whats your favorite
Stock nissan w00t 39 17.26%
Bride 91 40.27%
Recaro 52 23.01%
Sparco 32 14.16%
APC- bahahahahah 12 5.31%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 10:50 PM   #1
No Motiv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
No Motiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to No Motiv
Which seats do you prefer??!?

Which seats would you want, or just like in general. Im a Bride Brix (the old school one) kindqa guy...you?

My name is Shake-Zula, the mic rulah, the old schoolah, you wanna trip, I'll break it to ya. Frylock and I'm on top rock you like a cop, Meatwad you're up next with your knock-knock. Meatwad make the money see, Meatwad get the honeys G. Drivin in my car, livin like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and I'm a Taurus. Cause we are the Aqua Teens, make the homeys say ho and the girlies wanna scream.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2004, 10:28 AM   #2
fastpace
Zilvia Addict

fastpace is an unknown quantity at this point
stock seats are fine with me.

"well, I go out, I do the practice, I think about it and I concentrate on one small thing I can change that will have an effect. I make that change then I go out and drive to my maximum." -Ayrton Senna
Old 01-23-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
fogleroller
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
fogleroller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i like my S14 seats, very comfy!
Old 01-23-2004, 02:25 AM   #4
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Recaro for me. Of course I have yet to sit in anything but s14 and Pep Boys brand racing seats
Old 01-23-2004, 09:28 AM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
bride cuz its one of the best
my second would be tie between recaro and sparco
Old 01-23-2004, 11:34 AM   #6
Levi@GTPRO
Zilvia Member

Levi@GTPRO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Levi@GTPRO
I like bride seats the one in dousan's car is very comfortable.
A close second would be recaro's. I dont like sparco to much i used to have a pair in my rex but not my taste.

This post has been brought to you by LAND HO the fresh makers!
Old 01-23-2004, 11:42 AM   #7
huevos
Leaky Injector

huevos is an unknown quantity at this point
The only seat I have sat in was a nex non-reclinable. I thought it felt great. Going by looks I would have to say Bride Brix
Old 02-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #8
RearWheel
Leaky Injector

RearWheel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RearWheel
stock so I can kinda recline.. I've sat in Recaros and they are ok.. but I like to move around.. I've sat in Brides and I couldn't stand getting out of that sucker and you couldn't recline. I need room to move around a bit especially when my car is also a daily driver.. stocks are comfy...
Old 02-11-2004, 02:36 AM   #9
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
RearWheel: My bride brixes recline. You were probably sitting in a bucket or you've probably never used recaro style reclinable turn knobs.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:12 PM   #10
RearWheel
Leaky Injector

RearWheel is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RearWheel
I guess not... I HATE RECLINABLE TURN KNOBS!!! They are such a pain.. which is also a reason why I hate Volkswagens..
Old 02-23-2004, 12:44 AM   #11
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
i like skyline seats, especially r32 gtr seats. they feel really nice and look good too.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:43 AM   #12
Pudula
Zilvia Junkie

Pudula is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Pudula
Brides suck for me...yeah they're tight, but I'm 6'4", and Bride's target market little Japanese people - doesn't work out. I'd go Recaro.

Ryan
Old 03-25-2004, 03:00 PM   #13
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
bride brix is okay, but i think i like the bride maxis better. i have to give the maxis a real test though.
Old 03-30-2004, 02:47 AM   #14
Shin_Kudo
Zilvia Addict

Shin_Kudo is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Brides, a bit tight though. I hear that they're starting to make larger ones intended for the export market, though.

I like the SE seats in my 14, but they can't go up straight enough, and they are a little too high, so I'll be getting a bucket.

Who the hell voted for APC? I've tried those seats. They provide no side support whatsoever. My stock seats are much better.
Old 03-30-2004, 07:16 AM   #15
ARSmotoRsports

ARSmotoRsports is an unknown quantity at this point
I too am 6'4" and around 200lbs. my car isn't a daily driver, but i like to recline. i'm having a lot of trouble choosing a seat as most either don't fit the car or don't fit me. i like to recline and don't have a back seat... any suggestions?

Looking for an I-CAR certified auto-body technician wanting to make some serious cash! Click here to contact us today!!!

Old 03-30-2004, 08:30 AM   #16
russian
Zilvia FREAK!

russian is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to russian
great avatar
Old 03-30-2004, 11:10 AM   #17
ARSmotoRsports

ARSmotoRsports is an unknown quantity at this point
thx... brittany and madonna.... lol

Looking for an I-CAR certified auto-body technician wanting to make some serious cash! Click here to contact us today!!!

Old 03-30-2004, 11:37 AM   #18
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/projectcars/0402scc_projectsilvia/

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Motiv
Which seats would you want, or just like in general. Im a Bride Brix (the old school one) kindqa guy...you?
I got eye on these Jic's....

http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/pr...projectsilvia/

About $600 a piece.
Old 03-30-2004, 12:49 PM   #19
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
wheres a good place to get Recaro Speed seats?

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
Old 05-18-2004, 11:42 AM   #20
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Holy shit JIC seats ...I was going to say that sparcos looked the coolest until I saw those! Wow! I haven't really sat in any racing seats,so I don't know

I wish seats weren't so damned expensive. Just get the APC seats and have "sparco" put over it

EDIT:I can't afford damn 600$ just for seats!!! Thats ridiculous. I can't think of any other racing seat I could afford but the APC ones,I want to change my stock S13 ones....
Old 05-18-2004, 07:48 PM   #21
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
the jic ones suck
they fall apart
ive seen it first hand
and waaaay too cushy.
Old 05-18-2004, 08:16 PM   #22
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Then what is a decent quality AFFORDABLE seat thats not too tall (for a 240sx)
Old 05-18-2004, 08:54 PM   #23
Ricer240sx
Zilvia Addict

Ricer240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Ricer240sx Send a message via MSN to Ricer240sx Send a message via Yahoo to Ricer240sx
i voted Bride, but if i were building a German car(i will have an A4 or S4 one day!!!!! lol and my porsche too ) i would use Recaro just cause there a German co. likewise im puting Japanese seats in my 240 idk, i jsut think that the best parts come from home!!
Old 05-18-2004, 11:21 PM   #24
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

recaro is badasss. super high quality and usually pretty decently priced. ive sene new SRDs in the 500 price range (no rails---get the JDM ones, they sti like bride ones...and bride reclineable DOES NOT fit recaro--ive tried)
Old 05-18-2004, 11:56 PM   #25
Sirikool

Sirikool is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao, nice avatar ARS
Old 05-19-2004, 09:33 AM   #26
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
I think I have sat my narrow ass in almost every seat made... personally, I dunno what seats to get away from a Business stand point.

Bride is the Top JDM Seat, along with AAR, but both are totaly different... Reclinable would have to be Bride, Bucket is where I am lost on these 2 companies.

Recaro is the Europen Manufactures Choice, much like Brembo is to Brakes. Recaro also DOMINATES Sparco... Yes, Sparco sells because of the cheep price, and I would rather see someone with Sparco than APC, Tenzo, TrashCans, etc...! Beside that Recaro is Never discriminated against in any country, so you can have Recaro in your JDM, USDM, or EDM... eather way Recaro = World Wide Super Pimp!!
Old 05-19-2004, 11:08 AM   #27
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone deal with Megan Racing seats?
Old 05-28-2004, 09:54 PM   #28
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

FastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymore
I am going to have to say I like my stock 350z's cause the others never really tested them out and sparco pinchs my ass.
Old 06-01-2004, 10:12 PM   #29
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Let's see these 350z seats in your car.
Old 06-01-2004, 11:12 PM   #30
FastBack 240
Zilvia Addict

FastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymoreFastBack 240 is not welcome here anymore
Do you not believe me or do you just want to see them in my car? Cause I havnt put them in yet but I can take a pic of one in my friends s13 cause as it is right now he doesnt have his passenger seat in but hes to lazy to take his driver seat out to.