Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 09-04-2018, 10:25 PM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
WTB ~ 180SX(S13) Craft Square TCA-F (Short) Mirrors !

Corner3 in the US says that these have been discontinued even though the Japanese website says they can do special orders. While I figure out how to contact them and ask if I can get a set I figured I'd double my odds and post here.

I'm looking specifically for the TCA-F, the ones with the short neck.

Willing to trade my S13 Ganadors!

Old 09-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #2
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I've sent an inquiry direct to Craft Square Japan and they have confirmed that S13 and S14 applications have been discontinued. Im looking into a way to make a set for my s14
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
I've sent an inquiry direct to Craft Square Japan and they have confirmed that S13 and S14 applications have been discontinued. Im looking into a way to make a set for my s14
How long ago? They also have a spot on the website that says they can still make orders for 'custom applications'.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:21 PM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Last week.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Last week.
Well that fucking sucks. Maybe I'll drive there and bring them some presents lol.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:14 PM   #6
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

If you do let me know. I really need a set for my s14! I sold my spare set and now full of regret.
Old 09-08-2018, 06:55 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
If you do let me know. I really need a set for my s14! I sold my spare set and now full of regret.
For sure man if I end up going I can see what they say.
Old 10-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I also still want these. pls find.
Old 10-22-2018, 04:58 AM   #9
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
I have ONE Driverside if that helps?
Old 01-18-2019, 06:10 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Unable to get replies from sellers. Crazy times.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:18 AM   #11
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Just tell Craft Square you need a set made for a custom application, that you're willing to pay whatever they want. And then that the application is an S13 lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 08:07 PM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

A Japanese friend helped me contact them. I'd have to just buy some for another application and then modify the base plates myself.
Old 01-20-2019, 07:40 AM   #13
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
It's so weird to me when a company that's still in business just, doesn't want to make a part anymore that they used to make...

So they'll do custom one-off kits, but not if it's for an application that they used to offer lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 01:10 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Yeah it says on their website to inquire for applications. I asked (well, my Japanese friend did) about 180SX and they just said no. I mean, they already have the measurements somewhere in their records lol.

I might just drive there one day and ask in person. That normally goes better.