Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Drivetrain

Old 11-17-2014, 09:21 AM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - ISIS Performance Engine Mounts - ** New Product **

ISIS Performance Adjustable Engine Mount Set - Nissan 240sx
http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...san-240sx.html

ISIS Performance Adjustable Engine Mount Set are made of 2 poly-urethane bushings and come with 8 solid spacers to adjust motor height and to improve power to the rear wheels. These mounts are a essential upgrade to any swap or when replacing damaged factory mounts.

Also, works with Hooker LS Swap mount brackets.

ISIS Performance Transmission Mount - Nissan 240sx

ISIS Performance Transmission Mounts are made of Poly-Urethane to help with transmission feel and to stiffen up the drive train to support better power transfer to the rear wheels. These mounts are a essential upgrade to any swap or when replaceing damaged factory mounts, they also pair great with our ISIS Performance Adjustable Engine Mount Set.
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #2
r34sr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
r34sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
When i saw these i got really excited, i buy a alot of isis stuff, i support enjuku and their products and my car has never had a single issue with any of their products....with that said.Why they heck would you guys create another motor mount like this where there is a SINGLE bolt that goes straight through the mount to connect the chassis and motor together? it might as well be called a solid mount because this is going to create gobs of vibration. I was hoping you guys would make it with 2 offset studs to reduce vibration.I do like the idea of the included spacers, i think thats great...but please make a V2 mount that uses 2 offset isolated studs in the polyurethane molding process.just my 2 cents.
r34sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by r34sr View Post
When i saw these i got really excited, i buy a alot of isis stuff, i support enjuku and their products and my car has never had a single issue with any of their products....with that said.Why they heck would you guys create another motor mount like this where there is a SINGLE bolt that goes straight through the mount to connect the chassis and motor together? it might as well be called a solid mount because this is going to create gobs of vibration. I was hoping you guys would make it with 2 offset studs to reduce vibration.I do like the idea of the included spacers, i think thats great...but please make a V2 mount that uses 2 offset isolated studs in the polyurethane molding process.just my 2 cents.
The only benefit I could think of that design is easer install maybe since you just slide in the mount and then a stud through instead of having it all one unit and being harder to fit since the studs always hit the crossmember.But if you want the offset mount stud setup just go with the drift freaq ones on here..
Old 11-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #4
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
They make it because it's cheap chinese garbage that these idiots are buying. Just like 90% of products on the market these days
Old 11-17-2014, 09:10 PM   #5
r34sr
Leaky Injector

isis cheap chinese garbage has me making 280whp/340ftlb for a few YEARS now....

all i was pointing out is that this is clearly , in my opinion, a race only mounting system, a street setup should use a better form of isolation.

how many isis products have you used?
Old 11-17-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
this is a slight spin on KTS engine mounts.... Circuit sports makes a copy of the KTS mounts as well, it looks just like this with 2 less spacers per mount. A lot of people have had trouble with these mounts breaking the bolt on the driver side, most likely from excessive clutch kicking
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #7
r34sr
Leaky Injector

thats cause they probably use a crappy bolt...i wouldnt use anything less than a grade 8/9 in this location......no such thing as excissive clutch kicking.
Old 11-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #8
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Whats the height of these with the shims on and shims off?
Old 11-20-2014, 10:08 AM   #9
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel mkiv View Post
...But if you want the offset mount stud setup just go with the drift freaq ones on here..
drift freaq's aren't off set, they are center studs. Just sharing.
Old 11-20-2014, 10:13 AM   #10
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLspeed View Post
Whats the height of these with the shims on and shims off?
The poly bushing is 2" in height. Each shim is .25". Total height with all shims is 3".
[email protected]

Old 11-20-2014, 10:16 AM   #11
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by r34sr View Post
thats cause they probably use a crappy bolt...i wouldnt use anything less than a grade 8/9 in this location......no such thing as excissive clutch kicking.
These Isis Performance mounts utilize 12.9 grade bolts.
[email protected]