Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
ISIS RB25DET Intake Manifold - Product Testers needed

Guys,

We have our first shipment of the ISIS RB25DET intake manifolds coming end of this week. We need a few people that are interested in them to do some testing and write a review.

I have no doubt they will be just as nice as the SR ones, but I want to make sure every product is tested.

Please Email me - [email protected] if you would like details and are interested in helping.

Make sure you email me.. I don't get to PM's very fast.

Thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
ANVIL
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ANVIL can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
would this clear the stock battery location? what are the potential gains on this vs stock or greddy? im interested, i just cant email from here so i just sent you a pm
Old 01-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Hey Ken, what material is this made from? Any other write up on the actual manufacturing of the product?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
I personally dont know if it clears stock battery location. My guess is that you need a smaller battery because the intercooler piping would route through the battery tray area.

The ISIS one comes from virtually the same mold as the greddy. So just about any info you find on the greddy one would transfer over to the ISIS one.

It is cast aluminum. It is available in the normal sand type finish on the outside or polished like the SR one.

Thanks

Ken
[email protected]

Old 01-11-2009, 10:58 PM   #5
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Im interested. PM sent
Old 01-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
i would like to know the price so i can get it for my rb build
pm sent
Old 01-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #7
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I just took some pics of the polished ones.

They are AWESOME!!!

We still need 1-2 more testers. Shoot me an email. - [email protected]

Ken
[email protected]

Old 01-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
everyone with a RB28 should be forced to buy one at gun point

i hate the stock 25 IM
Old 01-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i personally would get the polished one... i thought it wouldn't look nice polished but when i installed my SR one i ended up loving the polished finish... second of all if it is the same quality as the SR it will be great quality i was skeptical about the SR but when ken sent it out i was impressed but the quality not ebayish in any matter at least not the ebay ones I have seen in person...)

as for performance i can really speak since i ran into problems with my install im missing some stuff like the cold pipe and such but i will give you review on the SR if anyone is insterested as soon as i receive my coldpipe...

keep up the great work ken, isis is making great products and i can't wait to try out the rest of them... and mostly see new products made that i need hahahaha...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
its just rebadged ebay shit... its the EXACT same fuckin kit i got off ebay for $199.. had a lot of problems with it as well.. at least its being sold by a legit seller, hopefully for the right price though.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #11
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
have you tried what enjuku is selling? cause i have... no problems until now the sames ones you face with greddy and ebay ones... and ebay ones i have seen are really crap quality... this might not be GREDDY quality but for the price it is awesome quality compared to other "ebay" brands... the ebay ones ive seen were all porous(is that how you write it?) on the outside, the inside was really really badly casted, shit sticking out of everywhere... mine came clean on the inside just on little piece sticking out which i knocked out with a few hard smacks just in case and all was well inside...

but beside that i ran into all the same problems greddy people run into when installing them...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #12
Banegraphix
Leaky Injector

Banegraphix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
i personally would get the polished one... i thought it wouldn't look nice polished but when i installed my SR one i ended up loving the polished finish... second of all if it is the same quality as the SR it will be great quality i was skeptical about the SR but when ken sent it out i was impressed but the quality not ebayish in any matter at least not the ebay ones I have seen in person...)

as for performance i can really speak since i ran into problems with my install im missing some stuff like the cold pipe and such but i will give you review on the SR if anyone is insterested as soon as i receive my coldpipe...

keep up the great work ken, isis is making great products and i can't wait to try out the rest of them... and mostly see new products made that i need hahahaha...
I got a SR one from ken as well and actually finished the install, I was able to cut and weld my old one to an exact fit. The performance is awsome in the mid range and after a slight retune (due to relocating my MAF onto the cold pipe) I was very impressed with Isis as I have been with all the other Isis products on my car.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #13
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn......i hate how no one makes any rb20 plenums....maybe soon? Im up to do some testing. I see the track twice a month, and have access to a dyno. let me know.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
bing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
bing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enoughbing will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Ken, i've sold several of these manifolds and had great luck with them.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:54 AM   #15
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
you're all fucking idiots.. this is how it works... Chinese company sells based on # of units.. all the knock off greddy manifolds come from the same exact place.. eBay gets the same stock that ENjuku does.. I got a polished one for $199 and it had every hose, nipple, bolt as shown in ken's picture... Jesus christ, you think there are other companies making "better" knockoff manifolds? wake the fuck up and buy the real thing instead of a shitty knockoff... An rb swap is a money pit anyways...
Old 01-14-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by opponheimer View Post
you're all fucking idiots.. this is how it works... Chinese company sells based on # of units.. all the knock off greddy manifolds come from the same exact place.. eBay gets the same stock that ENjuku does.. I got a polished one for $199 and it had every hose, nipple, bolt as shown in ken's picture... Jesus christ, you think there are other companies making "better" knockoff manifolds? wake the fuck up and buy the real thing instead of a shitty knockoff... An rb swap is a money pit anyways...

This is unfortunately where you are completely wrong.

Have you ever stopped to think about how many manufacturering plants and machince shops are in the world? Most likly close to a Million! do you think they all have the exact same mold or same building practices as each other. NO !!!

If you truly belive that there is only 1 aluminum molding company in china and asia, i am very sorry.

Do you belive that 1 persons welding experience and skill is identical to another? I would have to say no. Even when we built race cars one technicians welding on one section was better than another.

There are very few original parts or items in this world. If you take a look at any patent you will see one persons idea and then 200 more after it that have slightly modified it or made it better in some way.

99% of those Ebay parts and companys only make "knockoff" parts and have no clue what they are selling. ISIS has showed us their build quality is above the rest and we want to test every product to show it is. If for some reason it isnt, then we make our choices then. If a part doesnt fit then we wouldnt sell it. Another Reason to TEST EVERYTHING.

As you will see shortly and have with the ISIS SR intercooler kit, they not only make nice products for the money, but with our help and knowledge of the market and cars... there will be new innovative products coming down the road.

All I ever ask anyone is to keep an open mind and think before speaking. By all means if you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me directly - [email protected]

This thread is not designed for people to aruge about a prodcut. It was for us to find some open minded individuals who were interested in helping us test new product before releasing them.

Sincerely,

Ken Harrison
[email protected]

Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #17
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

So i guess its one big coincadence (sp) every different mfr provides the exact same length and type of lines, shiny chromium nipples, and bolts and washers with their so-much different kits.

just make sure you check each manifold for fitment because they have near zero quality control standards, basically if it has no holes it passes...

(picture taken from ebay item http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__rb25det-skyline-r32-r33-r34-intake-manifold-POLISHED_W0QQitemZ380096705538QQadiZ2865QQadnZCarQ 20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZVie wItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash= item380096705538&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=7 2%3A727%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
Old 01-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #18
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
please stay out of this thread, you need to keep your mouth shut,your not being forced to buy one are you? okay then please go else where with your bitching.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #19
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all

It is a copy, it looks just the same, im not saying it wont make power, but dont deny what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
please stay out of this thread, you need to keep your mouth shut,your not being forced to buy one are you? okay then please go else where with your bitching.
This is in the chat section, not for sale, so people will do just that.

nissan tech
Old 01-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

opponheimer - I dont deny that this is a copy of another design. However what I am trying to explain to those who understand is that not every copy is a crappy product. You are saying that EVERY intake manifold that coppied the greddy design is built in the same factory and their for must be shit... that is competely rediclous!!!! I usually dont get heated in any forum or about much of anything, but honestly you are not well informed or education on this situation.

From what you are saying about this must be true about everything. So the blanket on my bed had a thread pulling out of it.. so EVERY BLANKET IS SHIT !!! Come on man.. think!!!

You ask why does every intake manifold you see have the same hardware? Because it needs it!! Why do they all look the same? Because in Asia those are the most readily available nuts and bolts!!! Why are do the vacum lines look the same? Because its black and easy to get! Would you like me to have ISIS change the color of the bolts and hoses? Would you think its better? NO....

Why are all the high quality nuts and bolts used in the US gold? Because they are grade 8 and they are easy to get in the US... Come on man.. THINK ABOUT IT!!!

For those of you who know me, know this is way out of character for me and I apologize for that. However dont speak if you arent educated and have anything postive to say.

Like others have said... you are not being forced to buy anything and these type of comments are nothing but childish. I was looking for nice people who wanted to help and trying to provide people with a quality product for a resonable price.

Sincerely,

Ken Harrison
[email protected]

Closed Thread