Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 11-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #1
mostdopes13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mostdopes13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ka24de sputter at low throttle. Tried all I can help!

I put a new engine in my coupe out of a 95 auto s14 and ever since install I had an issue with the car sputtering when I'm just cruising. I can rev it all the way to redline no problem but if I slowly let the revs climb in neutral it spits and sputters. If I try to hold it at 3k, 4K, 5k or anything at idle it sputters constantly. If I floor it it revs no problem.

Let's say I'm just trying to stay at 30mph in second gear every 2-3 seconds the car will hesitate for a second and until I really get on the gas it feels down on power.

If I'm in any gear and trying to stay at a constant speed it will stutter or miss till I tap the gas just a little more.

I've replaced plugs, wires, fuel pump,fuel filter, distributor, cap, fpr, all fuel injectors, tps, coolant temp sensor, thermostat, and maf all in the last 4 months.

I daily the car and it never stalls out on itself just keeps hesitating/feels down on power when I'm barely on the gas.

My Ecu looks mint and there's nothing wrong with the wiring harness.
I'm stumped as to what could be causing this and no one locally has came up with a solution yet either.

Reaching out to you guys to hopefully give some advice on what to try next! I really need this turd fixed 100%
mostdopes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2016, 03:27 PM   #2
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Clean you're MAF

And check for vacuum leaks