Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-13-2016, 09:12 AM   #1
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Diw s12 drift beater

Looking to sell/trade this s12 that I picked up a few weeks ago. I got it as an unfinished project that needed some attention but now that I have it running and driving I've found that I don't really have much use for it. The car has all of the necessary modifications needed to be a stout little drift car and is a lot of fun to bomb around in but I figure it would be best to pass it on to someone who would get more enjoyment out of it. The Car is a mk2 s12 and is the easiest generation of s12 to do engine swaps in (just swap the bellhousing with a ka/sr and the engine bolts right in) so you could easily upgrade the power as you see fit. Most of the hard/expensive/custom work has already been done which is what drew me to the car in the first place. Mod list is as follows:

Suspension/brakes:
Full s13 front suspension conversion
Boxed s13 LCAs
Rack Spacers
Cut knuckles (lots of angle)
240sx tension rod bracket
240sx tension rods with energy bushings
240sx brakes
Megan s12 coilover kit (uses s13 front coils with s12 specific rears)
S14 front and rear sway bars and links

Engine/transmission:
Stock ca20
Top end refreshed
Fresh headgasket
Custom cam regrind (still idles well)
Cone filter
Custom magnaflow exhaust
New clutch
Welded diff

Interior:
Gutted sans dash/center consul
Unknown jdm fixed back seat (came out of a friends 180)
Random JDM harness (came out of same car)
Custom modified s12 rails to accept sidemount seat
Vintage Momo Lemans steering wheel
240sx steering hub

Wheels/Tires:
Has those 15 inch xxr's that everyone and their mom in the 240 scene had circa 2011-2012
Random equip reps up front
New tires

Things that need attention:
PO had lost keys and removed the lock cylinder so it would need a new one if you want a key, I've been using a 240 ignition and screwdriver to start it. It works fine but its really ghetto
Has typical s12 rust on the bottom of the rear 1/4s that should be addressed prior to paint, the good news is that's the only rust that I've found on the car.
Has issue building fuel pressure on startup. Its fine once it gets going but can be hard to start sometimes. I figure whoever gets the car will probably end up swapping it anyway so I didn't bother replacing it.
It has a flat black/army green paint job that makes the car look uglier then it really is, a cheap Maaco deal could make the car cool again though.

Thats all I can think of for now. My asking price is 3k OBO (let me stress the BEST OFFER part one more time since Zilvia tends to forget what that means). As for trades I would love a beater fullsize 4x4 pickup but would be into other JDM and Euro cars as well. Another 240, e36, or beater e46 would top my list as far as cars go but I'm open to pretty much anything so feel free to shoot me an offer. Thanks for looking!

Pics:

Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2016, 09:44 AM   #2
Sirdriftsalot
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Sirdriftsalot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is a cool car! Free bump for you sir.
Sirdriftsalot is offline   Reply With Quote