Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #31
s13coupe92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupe92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ok so i ordered some overfenders on a friday morning then waited till tuesday to hear anything back, i didnt. so i emailed them, didnt hear anything at all wednesday so i emailed back again. finally i got an email back again saying they were coming directly from origin. i asked for a tracking number and i still havent heard anything back. unfortunetly i dont think that there email reponses are very reliable. i really hope the arrive soon(i have not had ANY info on the order status. for all i know they havent even sent out. Im just a lil dissappointed. hopefully my returning purchases are better!!
s13coupe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2012, 12:40 AM   #32
boost86
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
boost86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can't speak enough about Jonathan's service at THMotorsports. I always fast shipping and great service! About the Stance dilemma, THM doesn't always ship from their own stock, sometimes its from the manufacturer and becomes the fault of companies like Stance when you don't get your item on time.
boost86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #33
richmond82
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (30)
richmond82 has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond82 has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond82 has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond82 has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond82 has a spectacular aura aboutrichmond82 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
John has been an integral part of my build completion ever since the downfall/burnup of my Apexi Power FC - Dyno Nightmare !

He has been quick to respond, very competitively priced (blows all other quotes out of the ball park) very knowledgeable, gave great referrals for companies that can help me after the purchase (support-tune-wiring) and set realistic expectations and guidance.

This is my second transaction with them in less than 30 days and will be placing another order with John to finish up my valvetrain soon !

Supertech here i come !

Purchased
Haltech PRO ECU S15 Sr20det 2000
Integrated Wideband Unit
Air intake Temp Sensor
3 Bar Map Sensor

Saved enough money to buy LS2 Coils, Driving gloves (2 pairs) and paid for my ECU harness to be made by Yuri at wiring specialties

Drake

Drake: 95 Swapped S15SR Z32 Swapped TT 1991Vert
richmond82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #34
flanky777

Trader Rating: (0)
flanky777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flanky777
Johnathan is a boss.

THMotorsports will have your best deals, I purchased Stance coilovers from them and do not regret buying from them. Johnathan is a very helpful guy, I hopes he sticks around!
flanky777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #35
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Rayiens is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
TH Motorsports: Shit communication

At this point, the experience i've had with them is terrible. My story is as follows. I decided to order a set of stance pro comps from TH initially. After i placed the order, I was told that there was an error in pricing. I thus changed my order to a set of GR+ to compensate the price difference. After placing the order, I received no news of its status for almost a week. I called in and was told that the coils were to be shipped directly from stance on the following Monday. I waited till the following Monday and received a email from TH saying the coils were back ordered 4 weeks. I personally didn't want to wait a month and a half on a set of coils that were advertised in stock. Thus i called in and asked for an order cancellation. I was told to fill out the form on their website and would receive a refund within a business days. After 3 days of filling out the form, I called in to TH to ask on the status. I was then told that they have received the order cancellation and i should get an update of the refund by the end of the day. I received nothing for 2 days. I decided to call in AGAIN and was told this time that Stance has received the order cancellation and that i would receive the email FOR SURE at the end of the day this time. I received nothing yet again. It has already been 3 weeks since i sent the payment for the original order.

I've read nothing but good reviews on them on here but my first time dealing with them has been extremely unpleasant.

Last edited by Rayiens; 03-26-2013 at 05:07 PM..
Rayiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #36
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Still no update
Old 03-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #37
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
im on the same boat. it has been 3 weeks already. THM have sent me a fedex tracking number but when i checked it, still no arrival date.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #38
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

I literally haven't gotten anything. Paypal claim seems like the only way to solve the issue, But I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #39
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
i received an email from alan and he said he will check it out.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM   #40
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

I sent him a couple of PMs here and he hasn't replied to any of them...
Old 03-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #41
MAHALOHAWAII
Leaky Injector

MAHALOHAWAII is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know who i was speaking with, but nonetheless let me say that they are top notch on customer service. i kept changing my shipping address from hawaii to vegas to san diego and back to hawaii just to avoid the killer shipping prices to hawaii and i thought by the 4th time they would have given up and charged me retail instead of zilvia pricing but they stuck it out with me and i am very appreciative of their service. will be doing more business with them in the future as i rebuild my brake and suspension system.

ordered:
2004 Nissan 350Z
Stance Suspension Links (ST-35) Rear Camber Arms
Stance Suspension Links (ST-36) Rear Toe Arms
MAHALOHAWAII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #42
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Update: called in again this morning. I was promised the same thing yet again. Still no update 7hrs later and getting no reply via PM here. Absolute shit customer service.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #43
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
He / she / they just posted on my build thread, so he/she/they isn't missing or avoiding the forums, possibly just avoiding you

proof :
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...uild-up-4.html
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:08 PM   #44
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

sounds like it. He was super quick to reply to my PMs when i was purchasing the coils. But now just out right ignoring all my PMs. Guess all they care about is the money.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #45
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
Ordered the 6 puck white bunny competition clutch through the phone. Got it shipped with tracking number next day. I had a good experience from then.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:13 PM   #46
2sav
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
2sav is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Well im on the same situation as you guys..been over a month waiting for my flywheel when it was supposed to be in stock when I called. Im quite disappointed with the misleading information. Good Luck to you sir!
2sav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:15 PM   #47
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

I havent got a tracking number. I started contacting them on the 5th of this month. Normally i would expect a company of their stature to pay great attention to customer service.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #48
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

it's annoying that they would ignore the emails and pm.
really bad customer service.
i am still waiting for their response. they sent me a tracking number last week but no drop off date as of yet.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #49
2sav
Leaky Injector

2sav is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont even have a tracking number yet...
2sav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #50
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Yeah, i was giving them the benefit of doubt. It took them 2 weeks to tell me the coils were on back order(initially told the coils would ship on the following monday twice) when i was told instock during the ordering process. Just filed the Paypal claim and will call my bank soon.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #51
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Just got my refund back after filing the claim. Amazing how some companies just refuse to be cooperative until they are forced to. Will definitely look for a different vendor so I don't have to deal with this again. For those of you guys in the same situation as me, just file the claim.
Old 03-26-2013, 05:59 PM   #52
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

i also went ahead and filed a claimed at paypal and also called my bank about it.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:57 PM   #53
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

hope you get your money back.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #54
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

I filed the cancellation over a week ago and only got my refund after I put in the claim. I was told that the coils were on backorder 2 WEEKS after i placed the initial order. I was promised 3 times when that I called in that I would get a update from stance the same day. I NEVER got one. I messaged you multiple times here and never got a message back. A Paypal refund takes less than a few minutes and should not have taken this long. I ordered the coils from you guys and not stance so it should be your guys' responsibility to issue the refund regardless of what stance decides. Don't think a good price can justify the terrible way you guys handled the situation.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #55
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Rayiens has pointed everything out. All the misleading and not answering emails just show unprofessional-ism. Please contact me through pm, email, or phone call so we can resolve this.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #56
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

everything is resolve.
alan got with me and tried to resolve it.
but at the same time i got my money refunded.
i took my business somewhere else...
Old 03-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #57
fairlady_z
Leaky Injector

fairlady_z is an unknown quantity at this point
THMotorsports answered all my questions very quickly. I hope to order some coilovers once they are in stock!
fairlady_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:38 AM   #58
Rayiens
Zilvia Junkie

Update: Ed the general manager personally got back to me regarding the situation yesterday. Even though the situation was already resolved, he took the time to apologize and try and make things right. I appreciated this notion and might consider giving a thmotorsports another try
Old 04-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #59
thesandman6

thesandman6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Called up this morning and ordered a new clutch kit. Great to deal with, already shipped and unbelievable price. Definitely doing business with these guys again.
thesandman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #60
90240sx07
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
90240sx07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
very impressed by th ordered ksports from them came in quick great price and awesome customer service will do business again
90240sx07 is offline   Reply With Quote