Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-09-2018, 12:31 AM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Street Drifting in 2018

I didn't immediately see a thread on this but look at these idiots... it's pretty much impossible to drive fixed up cars on the street anymore b/c of this. 9k racing had a instagram post on this and it's super sad to see this happen to car culture in los angeles, let alone the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoVGs_9Qv54
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2018, 05:24 AM   #2
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah that’s embarrassing.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:46 AM   #3
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is just a sideshow. Street Drag races are more dangerous.

It's no different from Japan when bikers block cops for drifters.

When cops chases it becomes more dangerous.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #4
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
the result of immaturity plus social media fame
Old 06-10-2018, 06:15 AM   #5
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The things people do on the internet to get likes/comments is ridiculous. This is lame.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #6
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
This is just a sideshow. Street Drag races are more dangerous.

It's no different from Japan when bikers block cops for drifters.

When cops chases it becomes more dangerous.
Do the guys on bikes in Japan shoot fireworks at cops? Or have a group of them destroy an cop car like a pack of wild animals.

I live in Norcal and have to deal with this shit on the weekend. I had my hood popped on my daily for having a modified exhaust because of this shit
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 09:01 AM   #7
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Makes me scared to drive the 240 man
Old 06-10-2018, 09:56 AM   #8
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drfftn View Post
Do the guys on bikes in Japan shoot fireworks at cops? Or have a group of them destroy an cop car like a pack of wild animals.

I live in Norcal and have to deal with this shit on the weekend. I had my hood popped on my daily for having a modified exhaust because of this shit
That's just California in general with mod cars.

The concept is the same. Last one I saw was at 580. Maro, ws6, g35, bikes, etc slowed and stop traffic. Did some weak donuts and then split. I didn't think anything of it. It did lighten my mood

The Fireworks is someone's bad idea. That's just assult on a officer.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:16 PM   #9
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
This saddens me. Its just stupid. Of course I avoid Hollywood Blvd to begin. Though ya I can’t think of a dumber place to do a sideshow. Of course sideshows are really not street drifting either.. This is amatuer city.

It does suck for modified car owners as well. Glad my M3 and FiST are badass but flly under the rader as well the Z thats coming soon.

P.S. M3 is going up on the Auction block soon. Boston Green/ Modena 4/5 Slicktop! Only 4/5 Slicktop in this color combo in the U.S.!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 03:33 PM   #10
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
pretty sure this is not like japan at all... it's kind of ironic. we used to make fun of florida all the time, guess florida got the last laugh.

scroll to 8 min 30 seconds and then to 11 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXSq3hcR03M&t=646
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 07:04 PM   #11
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
A sideshow isn’t street drifting.

But speaking about sideshows, there was a freeway takeover on 880 after the GSW won the finals.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #12
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
This has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen...is that turboshoebox there? Maybe he’s a fan instead of FD.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:41 PM   #13
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
You Kalifornia guys are fuuuuuuuuuucked.

-The guy in an emissions-free area surrounded by road legal golf carts and Polaris'
Old 06-10-2018, 10:04 PM   #14
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Who the fuck would want to live in California... fuck that nonsense.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:19 AM   #15
drfftn
Zilvia Member

drfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond reputedrfftn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
That's just California in general with mod cars.

The concept is the same. Last one I saw was at 580. Maro, ws6, g35, bikes, etc slowed and stop traffic. Did some weak donuts and then split. I didn't think anything of it. It did lighten my mood

The Fireworks is someone's bad idea. That's just assult on a officer.
Sorry, should have gone into more detail. When I was pulled over the cop asked me if I participate in side shows and also stated that they're stepping up enforcement on modded vehicles due to the side shows. Just the other day not even 2 miles from my house they have SMOG checkpoints. Yes, smog checkpoints, so I hope if anyone gets caught in one they reg is up soon and needs one lol.
drfftn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #16
Tempo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (39)
Tempo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It's embarrassing that it happened and even worse to be considered part of this scene and devolution of car culture just based on the way our cars look.. But I can't blame the police for the crack down, especially if they're being directly attacked and insulted. It seems like an endless supply of fuckboys are pumping out of the woodwork and jumping into the car community and doing the dumbest things in front of the camera for likes and follows nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG - allen.kerose
Tempo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 11:52 AM   #17
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfftn View Post
Sorry, should have gone into more detail. When I was pulled over the cop asked me if I participate in side shows and also stated that they're stepping up enforcement on modded vehicles due to the side shows. Just the other day not even 2 miles from my house they have SMOG checkpoints. Yes, smog checkpoints, so I hope if anyone gets caught in one they reg is up soon and needs one lol.
]
nonsense. sideshow took off in the 80's. this is more of oakland culture thing.
Old 06-11-2018, 01:36 PM   #18
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
This is just getting blown out of proportion like everything else these days. Drive your car on the street like you did before, just don't be a dickhead and you'll be fine. Media wants some stupid shit to report on, so obviously they're gonna report misleading, half-researched information and lead people to believe that anyone with a modified car is in a gang.. OP mentioned 9k, when really they're one of the shittiest businesses in the industry, so take anything they post with a grain of salt. And IF you do manage to get pulled over, just be polite to the cop, and you'll probably walk away with a ticket for something you were doing wrong anyways at the worst. There's always been a risk driving a modified car in California, this is nothing new.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:33 AM   #19
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Who the fuck would want to live in California... fuck that nonsense.
To their credit, its a beautiful piece of land with some great weather........

...that's been ruined by a bunch of fucking idiots.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:42 AM   #20
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
The things people do on the internet to get likes/comments is ridiculous. This is lame.
Haha, Has FHRITP guy as profile picture. The irony.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:30 PM   #21
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
so this is whats happening in the car scene now? sheesh.
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:55 AM   #22
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
not sure what people really expected to be honest. when you take something like drifting and shove it down everyones throat this is what you get. don't get me wrong it sucks, but its not surprising.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #23
fitbmx180

fitbmx180 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, im surprised noone got smoked.. this is unbelievable
fitbmx180 is offline   Reply With Quote