Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 07:49 AM   #1
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Radiator Cooling Panels

Presents: Radiator Cooling Panels

UAC's cooling panels make the radiator work more efficiently while dressing up the engine bay. These aluminum panels keeps air traveling through the radiator instead of up and over it and feature a nice black powder coated finish.

S13 180sx/240sx Cooling Panel

UAC's S13 Cooling Panel has been designed specifically for the 240sx or 180sx with the pop up headlights. It's constructed from laser cut aluminum for both precision and weight savings, providing better airflow through the radiator while giving the hood latch section a finished look.
  • For cars equipped with the flip up headlights
  • Fits: 89-94 Nissan 240sx and 88-98 180sx both LHD and RHD
  • Price: $69.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 Silvia Cooling Panel

UAC's Silvia cooling panel has been designed specifically for Silvia's equipped with the OEM "Silvia" lettered grill, both large and small letter versions. It's constructed from laser cut aluminum for both precision and weight savings, providing better airflow through the radiator while giving the hood latch section a finished look.
  • Works with OEM Silvia Letter Grill
  • Is not compatible with GTR or UAC Silvia Sport Grill
  • Fits 89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia's or 240sx equipped with the Silvia front end conversion
  • Price: $69.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 Silvia GTR Cooling Panel

UAC's GTR cooling panel has been designed specifically for Silvia's equipped with the ever popular GTR Grill. It's constructed from laser cut aluminum for both precision and weight savings, providing better airflow through the radiator while giving the hood latch section a finished look. It also works well with our own Silvia Sport Grill and other aftermarket options that mount flush across the front of the headlight mounting points.
  • Works with either the GTR style grill or UAC's Silvia Sport Grill
  • Is not compatible with the OEM "Silvia" lettered grill
  • Fits: 89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia or 240sx equipped with the Silvia front end conversion

S13 Silvia Headlight Finish Panels

UAC's Silvia Headlight Finish Panels dress up the engine bay by deleting the gap between the headlights and the radiator support, covering the wiring for a finished look. These mount on top of the headlights using the factory hardware and install in minutes. They are made from ABS plastic for durability and have a textured finish.
  • Fits: 89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia's or 240sx equipped with the Silvia front end conversion
  • Price: $42.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 Silvia Cooling and Finish Panel Combo

UAC's Silvia Cooling Panel Combo includes both the Silvia Headlight Finish Panels and one of our OEM Silvia Letter Grill Cooling Panels for both style and function. The combo completes look up front for that show worthy finish while saving money too!
  • Works with OEM Silvia Letter Grill
  • Is not compatible with GTR or UAC Silvia Sport Grill
  • Fits 89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia's or 240sx equipped with the Silvia front end conversion
  • Price: $99.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

S13 GTR Cooling and Finish Panel Combo

UAC's GTR edition Cooling Panel Combo includes both the Silvia Headlight Finish Panels and one of our Silvia GTR Grill Cooling Panels for both style and function. The combo completes look up front for that show worthy finish while saving money too!
  • Works with either the GTR style grill or UAC's Silvia Sport Grill
  • Is not compatible with the OEM "Silvia" lettered grill
  • Fits: 89-94 Nissan S13 Silvia or 240sx equipped with the Silvia front end conversion
  • Price: $99.99 + Shipping & Tax if applicable All shipping charges stated are to the lower 48 states. Please contact me if you need it to go farther. Thanks

For Orders please purchase through our site www.UniqueAutoCreations.com We accept PayPal and most major credit cards. This is really helpful for keeping track of orders, but if you would prefer an old fashioned invoice I can do that too. Just PM me with your PayPal info and whether or not you are a Texas resident.

International Buyers, please contact me for an Invoice with the correct shipping charges. Thanks!

PM's welcome! I'll do my best to take care of your questions and orders in a timely manner.

Don't forget to check out our site for other cool S-Chassis parts too: www.UniqueAutoCreations.com
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2017, 09:04 AM   #2
s13rhdhatch
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13rhdhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Time to make some gtst and Gtr cooling panels..
Old 03-02-2017, 09:37 AM   #3
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Anything for S14 in the near future?
Old 03-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #4
UniqueAutoCreations
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
UniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the roughUniqueAutoCreations is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sorry but there are no current plans for additional cooling panels for either the R32 or the S14 at this time.
Closed Thread