Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Cool BRIDE Hoodies - top quality limited supply

I have some BRIDE Hoodies that are embroidered. Most of them are Gilden brand and are a mid to heavy weight hoodie. They fit well and are very good quality.

I have them in Red with White logo, Light Blue (Royal) with White logo, Black with Silver logo, White with Black logo, and Dark Blue (Navy) with White logo.

I bought a case lot of these and was hoping you would all be interested in them.

Sizes are Adult Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large.

*****All proceeds from the sales go to my help pay for my son's medication and any over will be going to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation*****

In other words, it is for a good cause.

PM me with the color and size you want and if I have them left, I will send you my paypal address so you can pay for it and so I will have your address. I will be mailing them out once a week until they are gone.

Prices for all of them is $58 shipped each.

PLEASE BUMP IF YOU PM ME! THANK YOU!

Now for pics (sorry they are so big, just want you to see the quality and detail):

Last edited by Altered_Image; 04-02-2009 at 04:54 PM.. Reason: Please bump if you pm me!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

zenki.life is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to zenki.life
bump for you dude hey guys buy these they are great. so great i bought 2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super240s14 View Post
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 PM   #3
xavier240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xavier240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to xavier240
i want one sooooooooooooooo bad.......
Old 03-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

just fulfill your want and buy one then.

Quote:
man you all are ass holes...... and that is rude to talk like that on zilvia im reporting all you...... ZILVIA ADMINISTRATION PLEASE BANNED ALL THREE OF THESE DUDES
^^another person learns the perils of "stupid posting" on zilvia, too bad none will care.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #5
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
First bump - only because I will offer $4 off each additional hoodie ordered at the same time as your first one (combined shipping discount).

And please bump this if you pm me.

Thanks!!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Second bump... thought you guys would be all over these... will be putting them on CL and eBay for more next, Zilvia has first dibs - only place you can get them in the US as far as I can tell... Be one of only a handful of people to rock these! Last chance.

And if you pm me about them, PLEASE BUMP!

Thanks!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I love mine, great quality and a great seller!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #8
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Price reduced to $49 shipped to anywhere in the US or APO including Alaska, Hawaii and also to Canada. International orders, pm me for a shipping quote.

these are for a good cause! Thanks guys and I am sure I will now get locked for making this update. If I do, I will repost in 3 days. Go easy on me mods, this is for my terminally ill son!

Thanks all for your support!

Nate - Altered_Image
Old 04-13-2009, 06:57 PM   #9
BurlyR32

Trader Rating: (0)
BurlyR32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll take a black medium!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Interested...do you have Black X-Large and Red X-Large hoodies left? How much shipped to 91331?
Old 04-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #11
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Interested...do you have Black X-Large and Red X-Large hoodies left? How much shipped to 91331?
I have both. Please check your PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #12
zenki.life
Nissanaholic!

bump for sweet hoodies

Quote:
Old 04-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #13
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I want a blue and red one.

Also, I'm a clothing retard so what do you recommend for a 5"4' 145lbs guy? Small or medium?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
KA-Kait
Zilvia Member

KA-Kait is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to KA-Kait
Free bump! i looove my sweatshirt, i wear it all the time. so comfy!
Also ^^ it depends, if you like baggy go medium, if you like snug go small!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #15
skyline360

skyline360 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll take a xlarge in black shipped to canada please pm me with payment option
Old 04-14-2009, 02:58 AM   #16
frankenfresh
Leaky Injector

frankenfresh is an unknown quantity at this point
pm sent, plus a bumpo
Old 04-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #17
soupmotorsport
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
soupmotorsport is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ill take a red in large and 2xl in blk white logos hit me up
Old 04-14-2009, 01:35 PM   #18
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soupmotorsport View Post
ill take a red in large and 2xl in blk white logos hit me up
Yes, I have both in stock. You want a black one with white logo or with the silver logo? The logo is white on the red ones.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ill take a X-L in Black w/silver logo pls you got PM
Old 04-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
just don't go walking around the gay community with one on.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #21
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
I want a blue and red one.

Also, I'm a clothing retard so what do you recommend for a 5"4' 145lbs guy? Small or medium?
I am 5'10" and 155 and the mediums are a little big, but the smalls are a little tight. I would say for you, medium may be more comfy and the size I would recommend.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #22
ultramagnus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (41)
ultramagnus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i'll take a blk w silver lettering in large if u still have some next week. i'm always down for good causes.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #23
Kouki*Monster
Leaky Injector

Kouki*Monster is an unknown quantity at this point
bought my h00dy
bump for a great seller and easy transaction!
Old 04-15-2009, 04:32 AM   #24
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I want one black, one red and one light blue , shipped to 33122 FL. I am not sure what would fit me, I am 5' 10" and 200lbs. I am thinking XL but what is the shoulder length from side to side as my shoulders are a bit broad.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:39 AM   #25
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGT View Post
I want one black, one red and one light blue , shipped to 33122 FL. I am not sure what would fit me, I am 5' 10" and 200lbs. I am thinking XL but what is the shoulder length from side to side as my shoulders are a bit broad.
XL would fit you just fine. Not sure on the shoulder measurement off hand since I am not at home to measure them, but will see if my wife can do that.

I have had a few other guys a little bigger (taller and heavier) than you order XL and have said they fit fine.

PM me if you want my paypal addy, I do have those in that size ready to go just in case you do want them.

I do have a few, limited, XXL.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:31 AM   #26
bblack_91240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (23)
bblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nicebblack_91240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I ordered mine sunday! I can't wait to get it
Old 04-15-2009, 08:37 AM   #27
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
PM sent, will try and send payment later today, just need to clear my CCard.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #28
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

All orders up to today are being shipped in about an hour. Thanks everyone so far. I still have about 20 of these left in varias sizes and colors.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:23 AM   #29
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

So 5 packages were "lost" by the post office. I had to re-mail these last week. Only 2 of the 5 have not yet recieved them, but will be getting them today according to the tracking number.

Despite this, I am closing this thread as the refund I had to give to ONE of these impatient people has cost me over 100% of what I made on top of ALL the sales. So, this was ALL FOR NOT! I hope they can sleep well at night knowing that they have undone the good that the rest of you have done in helping my son, who is 3 years old and DYING from CYSTIC FIBROSIS!

Hope you feel like a real tough guy.

As stated, these are NO LONGER FOR SALE! Regardless that 99% of the people that ordered them had NO issues. Regardless of the fact that I had 100% positive feedback.

I sure hope they are happy now that they will end up with at least the 2 they ordered and when the post office locates the other package, two more.

/rant
Closed Thread