Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:31 PM   #61
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Im about to park my s14 again after dailying it the past few months. It was fun, but I feel like its going to get hit, stolen, reffed and/or get thrashed going over all the steep driveways and speed bumps. Not to mention its been developing annoying suspension sounds lately.

Gonna pick up my dads 2014 chevy cruze. Auto, turbo and great mpg ftw.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2017, 06:46 AM   #62
FormulaDz92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FormulaDz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The plan right now is an Impreza Wagon, Forester, Protege5, Mazda3, Focus or Fiesta in manual with hopefully 90k or less from the 2000-2008 era. Still working on the Jeep so it can be sold for 3-4k.
FormulaDz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:36 AM   #63
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i bought a (new at time) 2015 tundra 5.7 with trd off road package. never thought id be a truck person....

But its a clean ride, decently fast for what it is, and i dont have to really worry about theft like i would with a car...

Its nice having a daily that is nice, yet not have to worry about. just my opinion
Old 08-19-2017, 08:28 PM   #64
FormulaDz92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FormulaDz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well I figured I'd go and finally update this. Today I finally drove home a 2003 Ford Focus SVT and I'm pretty damn happy with my choice so far. It was previously owned by a very knowledgable ford tech who also runs a pretty serious drag racing team. He prepped the car for his daughter to use when she got her license but she ended up going with a different car so all of the work he put into making this thing safe got inherited by me. It has 138 k on it which is higher than what I was looking for but I know this guy has gone through the car top to bottom and it literally needs nothing. Additionally, it has ford racing wheels, new tires, Ford Racing/Magnaflow Exhaust and Ford Racing Suspension and 4 Spare wheels for the winter.

What I did wrong is that I bought this before selling my jeep haha so now there's 4 cars when there should be 3 in the driveway. Oh well
FormulaDz92 is offline   Reply With Quote