Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-19-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khoadogg
SSR Koenig 3pc 17x8 17x9 5x114

These are Super Rare JDM SSR Koenig named similar to a tuning shop in the 90’s that tuned wide body Benz, Lambo and Ferrari to 1000hp. Made in Japan, and true 3 piece wheels so the sizes can be easily changed. They have an excellent polished lip with a clear finished center. (Just like the ones at the bottom with one picture)

They are currently on my S13 and were used only for spares. At the moment, I got my real wheels back and now these are up for sale. They could use a spacer to bring them out more flush but I think these would fit great on an S2000. They were previously on a Lexus LS400 Celsior.

Specs are:
Lug 5x114.3
Fronts: 17x8 215/45/17 +48 Bridgestone Grid II 70%
Rears: 17x9 235/40/17 +48 Bridgestone Grid II 80%
3pc Staggered with polished lips

Condition is rated at 9.5/10 due to some minor scuffs from the wheel shop.
I could not locate the center caps but they look great w/o them!

The tires just received mounting and are computer balanced.

Asking price for them are $1250 but opened to parts + cash offers or just parts. Like I said, these are just extra wheels at my house so I’m open!

I’m working on taking some pics of but here are some with a wider barrel and different color from a friends friends car along with other random pics. Very VIP / Bippu / Upgradable!

Located in San Jose and could be relocated to LA if need be.

This is the color of mines.

Last edited by khoadogg; 06-19-2007 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: wrong price
khoadogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2007, 08:41 AM   #2
SR201AB

Trader Rating: (0)
SR201AB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
very Clean!!!!
SR201AB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
you really need to get pics of the actual wheels you are selling. though the pics you posted are the same wheel, they are very missleading due to the amount of lip on the ones pictured, and the very minimal lip on the high offset wheels you have. actual pictures also means much less discrepancy in condition
soon2beSIL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

khoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of lightkhoadogg is a glorious beacon of light
here are actual pics. There is a dent now in behind one of the rims. Can get it fixed for $125 and will be deducted:

Here is what I have now w/ the tires it came with... *that's my white friend, its not me:

These will be for sale later when I put on my 18x9 18x10 work amkread
Old 06-21-2007, 06:40 PM   #5
khoadogg
Nissanaholic!

omg... zilvia doesnt resize anymore!
Old 06-22-2007, 02:11 PM   #6
Zilvia4eva
Zilvia Junkie

Zilvia4eva is making a name for him/her selfZilvia4eva is making a name for him/her self
wow....huge pics

btw: what are the specs on those equip's?
Zilvia4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:01 PM   #7
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Those don't look like equips..
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #8
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
lolol what does the last two pictures have anything to do with the FS thread?
is the bend in the first pic of the actual rims on the lip?
babowc is offline   Reply With Quote