Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 10-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Tein Bottle Openers!

New from Tein, credit card sized bottle openers to fit in your wallet! Great for enjoying those cold beers... errr beverages.

click here to order!

$10.00 + tax/shipping (whichever applies)
Old 10-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #2
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
i must have one.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #3
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Hows about I bring some brews and you give me one?
Old 10-23-2007, 04:13 PM   #4
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
is it thick enough that it wont bend? i must be hercules or something, because i end up breaking bottle openers all the time.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:17 PM   #5
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devonkyle77 View Post
is it thick enough that it wont bend? i must be hercules or something, because i end up breaking bottle openers all the time.
These are pretty thick, very sturdy. Should be fine
Old 10-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Tein better not be giving these out for free at SEMA lol (just kidding I know they SELLING these)

Haha

I don't need a wallet bottle opener

Thats what my personal bikini models are for

(...in my imagination, sniff)

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 10-23-2007 at 05:02 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 07:42 PM   #7
BoostGetsULaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her selfBoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her selfBoostGetsULaid is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
if you were really hercules you'd use your eye or your tooth like me... i dont need one but it would crazy cool to have one!!!!

i dunno what would impress the girls more at parties. your ability to pop the top off with your eye or your tooth then downing it in less than 5 seconds

-or-

whipping out your gangsta tein bottle opener and popping the tops.

i'd take the tein thank you haahh!
BoostGetsULaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #8
TonKpilS14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
damn i want 1. drill a lil hole and make it a key chain. i already have to many keychains though.
TonKpilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:15 PM   #9
jdmlivin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
jdmlivin is making a name for him/her selfjdmlivin is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdmlivin
i hear that i go threw bottle openers like crazy,those dam coronas.
jdmlivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:33 PM   #10
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmlivin View Post
i hear that i go threw bottle openers like crazy,those dam coronas.
HAHA, you guys are crazy, me and my friends use lighters to open beers. I bet that opener works better than that.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #11
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
ahahahahah i love it
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM   #12
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Nice.....

Get on this people.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:50 PM   #13
holybushoffire
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
holybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant futureholybushoffire has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to holybushoffire
The only thing holding me back is the $7.95 shipping fee.

I would definately buy one for ten dollars though!
holybushoffire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #14
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybushoffire View Post

Is it quoting that for USPS as well?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:01 PM   #15
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybushoffire View Post

More reason to buy something else from Justin, so you can just combine shipping

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:54 PM   #16
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Just bought one, gotta make the haters hella jealous.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #17
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
christ 8 bucks for shipping? i figured this would cost a stamp to ship considering the size.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:18 PM   #18
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
christ 8 bucks for shipping? i figured this would cost a stamp to ship considering the size.
I did some adjusting on the weights, etc so that there are cheaper options (i.e. first class USPS for $1.92)

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 10-23-2007 at 06:25 PM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #19
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
I did some adjusting on the weights, etc so that there are cheaper options (i.e. first class USPS for $1.92)
awesome! that was the only thing stopping me from getting one. ive been looking for a unique bottle opener forever. ...ya know...to impress all the ladies at the bar.....that know about tein suspension. ....yeah, thats it.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:08 PM   #20
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
41 cent stamps?

Nope.

$2 is cheaper than me flying there to pick it up in person.

Thank God for USPS.

Baller.

I use my molars to open bottles...forgive me.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #21
Hksuperman4000
Zilvia Member

Hksuperman4000 is an unknown quantity at this point
I did not see not USPS option for shipping!! I just paid the 9 dollar shipping where was that option?? Can you change my Shipping!!
Hksuperman4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #22
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksuperman4000 View Post
I did not see not USPS option for shipping!! I just paid the 9 dollar shipping where was that option?? Can you change my Shipping!!
I'll change that for you.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:40 PM   #23
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
how many left in stock?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:46 PM   #24
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
That's pretty cool. Heads up, the door jambs on the 240sx also serve as excellent bottle openers. Don't ask how I know.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #25
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

2 dollars shippin hell ya
Old 10-24-2007, 12:12 AM   #26
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
had to get one, so nice
slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 AM   #27
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

There should be about 6-7 left as of an hour ago.

For those that arent seeing the USPS first class option for $1.92 and you are in the lower 48 US states, just select the next best option and put in the comment field you would like USPS first class for $1.92 instead.

I will override those orders and you will only be charged for USPS first class. Just be sure to put it in the comment field.

Same with any other order, if you have doubts about shipping just contact me and we'll get it sorted. In many cases, we end up reducing the amount on shipping because it ended up being cheaper than quoted anyways. As Logan stated you will most times save on shipping when purchasing multiple products and combining shipping.

Bear in mind there are always those times when higher shipping is justified (i.e. oversized/overweight items such as taillights, exhausts, wheels, body panels & bumpers).
Old 10-24-2007, 01:22 AM   #28
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
just placed my order. did the whole "would like USPS first class for $1.92 instead."
Old 10-24-2007, 02:05 AM   #29
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can i pick one up instead.
84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:12 AM   #30
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
just placed an order with dct223 (at) gmail . com.. I put in special comments for USPS first class shipping for 1.92, just want to make sure it will be changed...