Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 11:47 AM   #1
jimcfl

Trader Rating: (0)
jimcfl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How to get access to post for sale items/cars?

I've been out of the 240 scene for years, but now that I'm moving I'm looking to sell my collection of parts and a car. Turns out FreshAlloy is dead for a long time, and this seems to be the only forum left. I signed up here to try to post the stuff for sale and apparently a regular new user account can't post for sale. I also haven't found any specific admin contact mechanism to see how to be allowed.

Any ideas? I've tried selling some stuff on the Florida Facebook groups but that's a pretty flaky market.

Jim
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
Zenki_559
Leaky Injector

Zenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of lightZenki_559 is a glorious beacon of light
I believe you have to have a set number of posts before posting to the marketplace. i wanna say 15 or 20? Not entirely sure
Old 04-20-2018, 01:49 PM   #3
jimcfl

So I guess I should shit-post a while until I can post my items for sale?

Old 04-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #4
jimcfl

At first I thought maybe if I wait a few days it might allow me, but I'm moving soon and I need to get rid of stuff.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #5
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Well youre at 3 already, what do you have for sale? PM me...
Old 04-20-2018, 03:29 PM   #6
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
there are plenty of places to rack up a couple more posts on zilvia...
just need something useful to say and it'll smooth itself out.

zilvia is probably the best place to sell parts because you know its going to largely competent car builders who actually need them.

ebay is only useful if your selling something rare, and you know the market is willing to pay.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:07 AM   #7
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Also PM me what you have as well. I like buying cool shit.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #8
jimcfl

Probably the coolest thing I have to sell is a live-programmable ECU. Has a USB connection, the maps can be adjusted with Nistune software. I never got into it so I never even tried it. I also have an ODB1 -> USB Blazt cable that can be used to read the maps from an ECU.

The rest is just miscellaneous garbage like a clean KA24DE head and manifold and some spare wheel bearings and crap.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:15 PM   #9
jimcfl

Also I'll have an S13 coupe ready to sell in a couple days. I just gave it a (hopefully) 15-foot paint job today, first whole car I've painted and first time using single-stage paint.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:18 PM   #10
jimcfl

Also discovered that it's not a great idea to spray a whole car in shorts, I now feel like I have as much paint in the hair on my legs as on the car. Never ran into that when painting smaller parts...
Old 04-21-2018, 08:04 PM   #11
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Looking forward to you’re for sale thread

You’re almost there

Go to the for sale items and just post

“Good luck with sale”

“GLWS”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2018, 09:08 PM   #12
jimcfl

20 posts and still can't post in sale forum...
Old 04-24-2018, 09:41 AM   #13
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
http://zilvia.net/index.php?page=zilvia-rules

It is your join date. Hang out for a little while, post some, Zilvia is more than just a market place.

Quote:
New Member Considerations

In order to combat spammers/scammers/trolls we do not allow new members to post in our Marketplace forums until an undisclosed status is reached. If you cannot post in the Marketplace it simply means you have not reached our level 2 membership. To achieve this, simply join the community for awhile, post and contribute quality material. It doesn't help to sell an item with zero posts. As you become more involved with the community your rights to forum features will be unlocked, such as signatures, avatars, marketplace access, etc.

This does not give you rights to post your for sale items in other forums, such behavior is a clear disregard of the rules and will result in deleted threads, and a pinking.

Membership Levels

Level 1: New Members

Restrictions:
Cant Start Threads in: For Sale/Cars For Sale/Wheels For Sale/ or all Review Forums
No Signatures

Allowances:

Level 2 Advance: 30 days

Allowances:
Can Start Threads in For Sale and Review Forums
Signatures without BBCode/Images and 1 Line Text

Level 3 Advance: 90 Days

Fully Registered Member
Closed Thread