Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 05-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #61
Slideurmom
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Slideurmom is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Will u go lower on the shipping to 32708 ?
Slideurmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #62
bookoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
bookoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lower the shipping to me and I'll probably take one...38401

Pm me and let's see!
bookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:47 AM   #63
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideurmom View Post
Will u go lower on the shipping to 32708 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookoo View Post
Lower the shipping to me and I'll probably take one...38401

Pm me and let's see!
Pm'd you both

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:48 PM   #64
bookoo
Zilvia Member

Got mine installed today...yes I'm aware the paint is chitty lol but it fits really well. Put a few washer on the latch put it on, and just a little weather stripping...no leaks at all.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:46 PM   #65
ProjectPanda13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
ProjectPanda13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ProjectPanda13
How many hatches left? If none when will there be a new set?
Thanks
-Dave
ProjectPanda13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:17 AM   #66
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectPanda13 View Post
How many hatches left? If none when will there be a new set?
Thanks
-Dave
Thanks for the photo!

I have three left in stock.

Old 06-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #67
bookoo
Zilvia Member

Better pic
Old 06-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #68
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

One left.

10charac

Old 07-04-2011, 08:06 AM   #69
Rhdmike

Trader Rating: (1)
Rhdmike is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Very intrested in the last hatch if you have it and how much for a carbon fiber one thanx
Rhdmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #70
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhdmike View Post
Very intrested in the last hatch if you have it and how much for a carbon fiber one thanx
Pm'd

length

Old 07-22-2011, 02:39 PM   #71
clever240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
clever240sx is making a name for him/her selfclever240sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I ordered one from the first batch i believe. Fitment is "alright" but for the price i paid and it being fiberglass, im happy. This thing is so light and the stock hatches weigh so much!
But heres some pics of mine installed but no back glass as of yet.

Chaser: I cant figure out how to put the back glass in with the weather stripping..can you guys give me any tips?

Thank you,
Jordan

clever240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:19 AM   #72
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Sent you a pm and thanks for the pics

Old 08-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #73
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
250 shipped to a commercial address in 90706 for the last one? =] =] =]
Old 01-23-2012, 01:23 PM   #74
camo240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
camo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
is it sold yet? if not i want it!!!
camo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #75
Black R
Zilvia Addict

Black R is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn I wish you had some ill fitting frp hoods and trunks at this price!
Black R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #76
Rambo slice
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Rambo slice is on the path to ruinRambo slice is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Are these not being made anymore?
Rambo slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:11 AM   #77
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupekid99 View Post
Are these not being made anymore?
Dude this thread is well over a year old. In the future, just send a pm to the OP. and no. These are not being made any more. They all fit poorly, chaser liquidated em for dirt cheap because of it.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #78
project blackout

project blackout is an unknown quantity at this point
how the f**k is chaser still in business? especially after you guys screwed over a Canada shop. ordered $20k worth of shit, and the owner said f*** off an gave them 2 bumpers... and joe, steve, mike, pete...whatever your name is this week, or if your actually a new guy. stop with the "imma make this place better" shit. i have personally been there, and done that. the owner DOES NOT give 2 flying f**ks about whatever customer base is left, let alone his employees.

for EVERYONE else:the owner has some bullsh*t company in china make ALL his kits. the product will never get better, simply because he pays dirt cheap (like $50 a kit) to have these made. and as long as they "look" close. then he doesnt care. oh and DONT buy if its not in stock, you'll never get it. and the reasoning why the hatches are "bent, not right, etc" is because there thrown around, stacked sh*t on top of them, etc.

new guy, you need to get the hell outta there while you can, and while he doesnt owe you a lot. otherwise it will get to the point that he owes you $4k for a paycheck, while your being slammed with ebay/paypal charges for listing junk that never sells. the company is a f'ing joke, and it will always be one. the products suck, management sucks, customer service will ALWAYS suck, and ownership just flat out BLOWS.

oh and as far as giving someone a full refund? i call complete bullsh*t on that. no one has EVER gotten a refund, EVER. the accountant lady DOES NOT exist. the bullsh*t he feeds you about "her" coming in every friday night is a flat out lie.
project blackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #79
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by project blackout View Post
how the f**k is chaser still in business? especially after you guys screwed over a Canada shop. ordered $20k worth of shit, and the owner said f*** off an gave them 2 bumpers... and joe, steve, mike, pete...whatever your name is this week, or if your actually a new guy. stop with the "imma make this place better" shit. i have personally been there, and done that. the owner DOES NOT give 2 flying f**ks about whatever customer base is left, let alone his employees.

for EVERYONE else:the owner has some bullsh*t company in china make ALL his kits. the product will never get better, simply because he pays dirt cheap (like $50 a kit) to have these made. and as long as they "look" close. then he doesnt care. oh and DONT buy if its not in stock, you'll never get it. and the reasoning why the hatches are "bent, not right, etc" is because there thrown around, stacked sh*t on top of them, etc.

new guy, you need to get the hell outta there while you can, and while he doesnt owe you a lot. otherwise it will get to the point that he owes you $4k for a paycheck, while your being slammed with ebay/paypal charges for listing junk that never sells. the company is a f'ing joke, and it will always be one. the products suck, management sucks, customer service will ALWAYS suck, and ownership just flat out BLOWS.

oh and as far as giving someone a full refund? i call complete bullsh*t on that. no one has EVER gotten a refund, EVER. the accountant lady DOES NOT exist. the bullsh*t he feeds you about "her" coming in every friday night is a flat out lie.
I agree, how are they in business?

Considering inverted hatches are cool for the ten seconds of novelty, and then you realize that you still have a hatch with quarter windows, and it's just ugly as hell.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 07:23 PM   #80
project blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
I agree, how are they in business
i am sooo mind blown by this. most if not all of my customers from there have followed me. i keep a very strict no bullsh*t attitude when it comes to my work. after hearing them f*cking over the northerners. the Canadians waited 3 months for their products to be shipped, finally said they were coming down to pick up. they actually came down, owner said his words, ran, hid, stuck only 2 bumpers out back. told them your $20,000 order is out back an waiting. they walked out, he locked up the store an rolled out. they were shocked to all hell, and when walked back around to confront, they realized that he closed shop and left, and completely, 100% f**ked them..... i have seen it personally him and the manager do it with everyday customers on smaller pricing things. but $20 grand....Jesus you got balls and a death wish.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #81
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
A buddy of mine got an instant g kit and hood from them. I don't remember what hood, but it turned out to be for a miata. After days of phone calls and emails he finally just gave up and took the hit.

This place sucks. Put them out of business and support real companies
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #82
project blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
A buddy of mine got an instant g kit and hood from them. I don't remember what hood, but it turned out to be for a miata. After days of phone calls and emails he finally just gave up and took the hit.

This place sucks. Put them out of business and support real companies
they just grab what looks like it "could" be and ship it. how they get over on people. its stated on the receipt to open, inspect and look at it while the truck driver is present. once he leaves, that means you gave them your approval. and thats f**ked up. then when you call them, they try to give you or charge you a low fee, but you still have to pay shipping. so they try to get more money out of you, not pay for return shipping, and some other sh*t. its extremely annoying. especially being a sales rep there, and not being able to do whats right.

as far as putting them outta business, you have to get people to STOP buying from them, and stop putting up with their sh*t. thats never going to happen. people see cheap $$$ signs, so they take the risk. i wish they would tho. im so tired of seeing them f**k people over, and it really sucks still getting messages/emails if i still work there, cuz people only wanna go thru me.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:44 PM   #83
Jackgardiner

Jackgardiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Are they gone forever?
Jackgardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 09:51 PM   #84
project blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackgardiner View Post
Are they gone forever?
I could only wish for everyone's bank account safety. But sadly they ended/canceled the "chaser aero" name that people have been raped by oh so much, and opened the same bullshit business and shop under a different name. Same address. Prob same numbers. When I get home after this holiday I'll drive by and post the "new" name of the company.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:55 PM   #85
Jackgardiner

Jackgardiner is an unknown quantity at this point
I want one so bad :/ is the quality that shitty? My stock spoiler hatch has the rust so I want to replace it so either I find one of these or get a stock spoiler less one
Jackgardiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 10:02 PM   #86
project blackout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackgardiner View Post
I want one so bad :/ is the quality that shitty? My stock spoiler hatch has the rust so I want to replace it so either I find one of these or get a stock spoiler less one
Everything they make is shit. Chaser uses older, worn, beat up used molds from other companies. And has China make their shit. Stay away from that company period