Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:16 PM   #61
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538
i wish i knew where this tap place was, my gf lives by Boomers off culver. im always around that area.

Exit Jeffery from the 5, it's right next to the gas station on the cornner in the small plaza you can't miss it!

And as far as the Irvine dori goes.....hell hasn't stopped me yet, but you are right cops are no good....Where are the spots off of the 241..??
Not worth it for you but maybe for us... =)

p.s I probally won't be their untill after 8

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2006, 07:58 PM   #62
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Check it: http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthre...=1#post2337635

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:16 AM   #63
evil_tt
BANNED

evil_tt is on the path to ruinevil_tt is on the path to ruin
Dude, last night was pretty chillin. OMG….Paul….Last night, you were about 150-200 feet behind us and next thing I feel and hear was this Monstrous sound that made the ground feel like it was shaking, everyone in every car within a few hundred foot radiuses heart stopped as this R32 tore up the highway. I went home and tried my hardest to explain the sound of your car to my dad and seriosly…the only thing I can compare it to is Godzilla.
But you guys down for Saterday as I am….
evil_tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #64
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
do all of u guys still meet up?
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:02 AM   #65
evil_tt
BANNED

evil_tt is on the path to ruinevil_tt is on the path to ruin
ya, sometimes in Irvine, sometimes at superautobacs....
evil_tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:36 PM   #66
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
well if u keep me updated ill show up next time
Old 05-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #67
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello all I got a TUES night meet popin at my shop if any of you are interested check out my post on DRIFTING.com(events /meets) OC meet. I have heard alot about this R32 ,so bring it on by so I can see this animal!!!!!! PEACE LMK whats up I will be there regardless working so come on by and see what popin,LATE
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #68
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
hey whats up anthony its john with the red fastback. Yeah i didnt make it out last tuesday but yeah ill see you next. Who else is down to roll?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:52 PM   #69
MeLon

MeLon is an unknown quantity at this point
there were a few 240's and 350z's in the Best Buy parking lot (Tustin Market Place), last thursday. I think theres an weekly evo meet there. but lots of other cars there too.
MeLon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #70
Havok
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hi I know this thread is very old and sorry but I just didn't want to make a new one. Anywyas I was just wondering if any one still has these meets around Tustin or Irvine? I actually hang out at tapi since I have a frieand that works there and he hooks me up aswell as the SoCal Evo people I know some, not very well but getting to know them. So who ever said Evos are hardly there are very wrong because thats practacly the SoCal Evo's crew spot every day. So is any one having any meets around here any time soon? If you are please tell I'm more than happy to meet some 240sx owners as right know I know no one with a 240sx, all my frieands have other cars hahahah FF cars! booooo anyways the only other 240sx person I know is this girl that works in tapi. So if any of you have any meets hit me up and tell others.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:18 AM   #71
leftyteck
Zilvia Member

leftyteck is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
Hi I know this thread is very old and sorry but I just didn't want to make a new one. Anywyas I was just wondering if any one still has these meets around Tustin or Irvine? I actually hang out at tapi since I have a frieand that works there and he hooks me up aswell as the SoCal Evo people I know some, not very well but getting to know them. So who ever said Evos are hardly there are very wrong because thats practacly the SoCal Evo's crew spot every day. So is any one having any meets around here any time soon? If you are please tell I'm more than happy to meet some 240sx owners as right know I know no one with a 240sx, all my frieands have other cars hahahah FF cars! booooo anyways the only other 240sx person I know is this girl that works in tapi. So if any of you have any meets hit me up and tell others.
i'm down. time/place is all i need :]
leftyteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:50 AM   #72
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Hey Havoc what color is your 240 i always see a charcoal gray 240 there. I drive a red fastback with a black kit on it idano if youve seen me around. Lemme know when youll be there ill roll out and kick it
Old 07-11-2006, 10:59 PM   #73
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Kreukishot is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kreukishot
im down to meet up...it's nice to meet other drivers around the area...been waaay too busy during the school year but now it's summer...and no summer ball for me...all ineed is a time and place...tomorrow night sounds great (wed nights, anytime)..thursday nights (9-930) is good for me...
Kreukishot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:11 PM   #74
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

i guess ill be out at tap tomorrow night around 9 just chill and hopefully people will come out. corner of jeffrey and walnut 76 gas station
Old 07-12-2006, 01:43 PM   #75
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Yea one of the girls who works there owns that grey 240sx. Her bf used to have an s14 with an s15 conversion, had an SR and every thing but sold it and got him self and FD now. I might head down there today, after I pick up my gf from work. I drive a white 240sx with white rims, cant miss it. I just got my car about 3 weeks ago and as of now it sucks b/c its auto but I'm looking for a swap soon. Hope to see some people there tonight or any other day. Late night thursdays I think some of the Socal evo crew just stay after they close and just kick it outside.

So yea we should all set up a big meet there or somewere near.

PS no doing stupid things please its embarassing and dangerouse in the street.
Old 07-12-2006, 01:54 PM   #76
Vatche
Post Whore!

ill be down there tonight, weds night and ill cruise by thursday night too lets get some people there.
Old 07-12-2006, 09:46 PM   #77
Havok
Zilvia Member

Alright well I'm going down there tonight most likely my gf will come along and a friend with a saturn SC2 lol yea I know but he likes it so yea. I know Jason is there right now, he has a silver Evo and is hella fast. So yea hope to see some people there. My saturn frieand might want to cruz to around or to a canyon or something.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:25 PM   #78
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

i just got back...drove a S14 black with bronze wheels...i didn't see anyone there. there was a 350z there that i happened to just see and talked to. didn't see any 240s.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #79
Vatche
Post Whore!

hey kreuk we were there, maybe you went to the wrong place. It is tapioca express next to a 76 station off jeffrey from the 5. it was me havok and kndacomplex. it was chill we had a good time, and im pretty sure all 3 of us will be there next weds at 9 again so if you can make it cruise down. and other people too.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:38 AM   #80
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

9 pm wednesdays! Id go tonight but ill be in la. Cool kicken it last night.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:14 PM   #81
Havok
Zilvia Member

Yep it was nice meeting you guys, even though I didn't say much haha. Anyways I'll go down there weds aswell. Might be there tonight again not sure though. Hope we can start to see more people there.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #82
Kreukishot
Zilvia Member

anyone be there 2nite @ about 9-930?
Old 07-15-2006, 11:47 PM   #83
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I drove past it around 8:30 and I didn't see anyone. Did you go Kreukishot?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:09 AM   #84
Id RaThEr DrIfT
Zilvia Addict

Id RaThEr DrIfT is on a distinguished road
damm it is that far from 909? if its not then i can swing buy and if its not is there any meets going on around here?
Id RaThEr DrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #85
Vatche
Post Whore!

im sure there are some meets in 909 area u just gotta keep looking and asking around. the one in irvine is prolly a lil far to drive out for what it is...there arent many people that show up yet we jsut chill
Old 07-18-2006, 06:50 PM   #86
Vatche
Post Whore!

its so hot im craving a nice cool boba, i cant wait til wedsnday! hope to see more people there this will be fun. I will be there alone if need be i want my damn boba.
Old 07-18-2006, 06:59 PM   #87
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

wed night gotta go scrap some change up for a drink. What time say 8?
Old 07-18-2006, 11:08 PM   #88
Havok
Zilvia Member

haha mmmmmm boba!! Im going tom. for sure and bringing a frieand along ( the the saturn guy, sorry about him lol ) This guy is chill has a Cobalt though Supercharged though does like 14.8 or something like that I think. Hope to see some people there.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:29 AM   #89
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
il go. now how do i get there?? lol im from garden grove so im not too familiar with irvine
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:01 AM   #90
Id RaThEr DrIfT
Zilvia Addict

Id RaThEr DrIfT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
im sure there are some meets in 909 area u just gotta keep looking and asking around. the one in irvine is prolly a lil far to drive out for what it is...there arent many people that show up yet we jsut chill
o well i go to one i pasadena once in a while but i just wanted to see if that one was near so i could go also so yeah well have fun guys!
Id RaThEr DrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote