Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Time for a title change **More thread building inside**

Taking my build from NCD over so it's a lot of copy paste but I will update it regularly.

So I've had my car in a "completed" stage for awhile now, but I think I'd like to give some notes of my path I took to build the car and what I'm still working on.

Started about 2004-5?, Altamont was the shit.

My first S13. Gutted, VLSD, Short Shifter. Very fun car, ended up getting in a head on with an Alpha Romeo while being retarded on public roads, so I started my track car build at this point.

2006, Thunderhilll, Grip and Slip. SR20, Coilovers, Gutted, sick old school TE37's, all linkage and brakes. I did most of the work on this shell myself, and it showed. I didn't have the skills at the time and the car looked like shit.

In 2007 I was cruising zilvia and I came up on a really nice shell for sale. Paint, Wide Body, CF doors, crazy cage, prepped for fuel cell + more. I estimated the total cost he invested into what I purchased and it ended up being about 12k in parts + labor. I got it for $1700+ a S13 I was dailying at the time (bought that for $1k.)

Here are a couple of pics from when the previous owner built it up. It was his "freeway car," huge top mount Sr, Z32 tranny. LOTS of money into this car originally. All new fuel lines, brake lines, rhyno lining, brand new from nissan OEM bumpers, 180sx glass, ect. When I picked it up in LA I threw my suspension on it and just towed it home.

Swapped my SR and all my suspension from my other car over and sold that shell.

At this point I was running out of money so the car sat for a few months. Eventually I took it down to Luke at Blu808. He was working at BR Racing at the time as well as having his own shop. We both had an agreement that to keep cost down he could take his time, and the car sat down there for a long time.

Luke hooked it up with a seriously legit fuel system. I'm running a summit racing fuel cell with 8an Lines to a low pressure, high volume Holley fuel pump that pumps into a custom Blu808 fuel surge, then to the high pressure external pump, to the rail then back.

At first the fuel system was perfect, but it definitely became a sort of headache. I started to have a lot of fuel cut issues. I wasn't sure exactly what was going on, was the fuel just running low? Was the low pressure pump not large enough? Ignition system? Ended up being a clogged fuel filter. The foam baffling in the cell started to break down and clog the filter. I replaced the foam and the element and it ran find for a couple of track days but then started to give me trouble again. Ended up just taking the foam out, running a aeromotive filter and replacing the low pressure pump (I think some foam got into the pump and ruined it). 2 track days into that set up and everything is perfect.

Since late '09 I've been hitting an event or 2 every month. Motor was stock basically. T25, stock internals with rocker arm stoppers and that's about it. I don't care what anyone tells you, you need power to drift. I had the car dyno tuned because I was running 440cc injectors at stock boost and it put down 212 at the wheels.

I've now upgraded the motor quite a bit. S15 GT28R, 600cc injectors, Tomei metal HG, ARP studs, powered by max high mount intercooler, Hallman manual boost controller and a tune with a simple SAFC Neo. Running it at 1.2 bar it put down 282whp.

The car is a serious animal with this amount of power. Very consistent and I can roll through 4th gear turn 1 at Thill.

Plan for the upcoming year, kit (which I already have, and will post updates), full ProAm season, ASB.

Comments welcome. Haters need not apply.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:22 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
11/30/2010

Update!

Got back from Bob's Donuts Black Friday track event at Buttonwillow. Car drove great! The power band is so usable and has enough top end to roll through 4th gear with the proper entry speed.

Towards the end of the day the turbo started backing off the manifold so I stopped driving one session early. Turbo locking tabs are SO FAIL. I have to take the whole turbo set up off to get them off. I'm just going to run standard nuts with lock washers, at least I can replace them if they fall off. I can't get at the angle necessary to unbend the tabs for those.

Pics!

Video!

http://www.facebook.com/v/10150354642080425

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:22 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #3
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

3/8/11

Did a little shake down before ProAm starts at Infenion with the Limitless gang. Really fun track day with TONS of track time. To bad the weather didn't cooperate. It was really interesting initiating without seeing anything and having to travel sideways as to use the side mirrors for visibility (no windshield wipers :P).

So far the car feels great. Half way though the day it started to act kinda funny but it was just out of gas lol. Hankook tires are ok. Wasn't very impressed with them in the wet, well have to see how they handle in the dry.

Working on the final pieces of my ProAm car prep. I purchased a couple of tow straps from IO Port racing. Very good quality. I ran them through the bumper vent for a clean look. I still need to trim the bumper a bit for more cooling for the mid mount intercooler. More on that later this week.

Also I really wanted to get some racing gloves after I almost crashed on the skidpad last summer. My hands were all gross and sweaty and I lost the wheel and almost ended up in the wall.

At first I thought they were to small but they are absolutely perfect. Match my harnesses.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:26 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:03 AM   #4
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

3/11/11

ProAm Rd. 1.

Day started off great. Got up early and headed out to the track arriving at 7am as usual. I was one of the first people there and I unloaded and got ready so I can talk shit to my competitors before the day begins.

Practice didn't start till 10:30 due to lengthy tech inspections of 30 cars. Next round will be better. I was first off the line in practice and the car felt a bit shaky. Didn't end up clearing any of my first few passes. Pulled in, checked tire pressure and went back out.

Did another pass, initiated, and spun. Something was definitely wrong. I got onto the access road and my driver side front wheel slammed into the fender well. The TC rod had exploded!

Went into the pits and started tearing it apart. Grabbed a bunch of bolts from Jared Thompson and Julian Jacobs. Also Justin (forgot your last name bro sorry) sold me a set of TC rods so I could get back out there.

The problem stemmed from the TC rod bracket bolts not being tightened down to the car properly. Most were missing or stripped. Bolted all that back together and after 2 hours it was time for qualifying.

I barely got the car back together and got on the line. No idea about my alignment, or if it would even hold together. Did my first run and cleared pretty easily. Not the greatest run but I thought I would be in the top 16.

Second run was better, still nothing to wright home about.

Third run I threw it all on the line.

What you know about backwards entry. Fucking nailed it. Qualified 3rd.

Got into tandem and basically got nervous and choaked my lead run. Spun at the last corner.

My follow run was even worse. I went against Josh McGuire and he did this crazy entry where his car was pitched the wrong direction then he flicked it back to carry the corner. Needless to say I fell for it and spun again.

Overall a very fun event and I will be back in force at the next one. I'll leave with a few more pics from the event.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:33 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:04 AM   #5
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

5/26/11

Life has been getting in the way slightly. Moved to a new location still in Marin, but its a lot more expensive so fixing stuff on the car has been a task. The day I was moving I go out to start her up and I find that my SAFC had been stolen. Not only did I lose the SAFC, but I didn't save any of the settings so I lost all of that dyno time too.

Fast forward.

Got another SAFC, installed, took it to the dyno to get retuned and I was to be at RD2 Tuesday. Unfortunately while I was on the dyno my clutch started slipping and I was unable to finish the tune and subsequently wasn't able to make it to RD2.

I'll take it as a blessing in disguise as I can focus on "Keeping drifting fun!" and just do fun events. I'll rethink ProAm again next year.

Took the car over to my buddy Kia at TD Garage today to rip apart the clutch and see if I could find anything obvious. Only think that I could see were heat marks.

Everything appeared to be installed correctly, no preload hydraulically, everything tight ect.

Sent ACT the information and well see what they come back with tomorrow.

Gotta get the car ready for the next event in the 2nd week of June in Oregon with Fabian Fernandez. Were driving up and doing an exhibition. Should be good times!

Edit: ACT ended up coming through with a new clutch!! <3 ACT!

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:34 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #6
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

6/13/11

Ok got the clutch back in the car. Flywheel resurfacing went well. Turns out the flywheel was slightly warped on the pressure plate mounting surface.

Kia's a boss and stayed up till 2am helping me put the clutch in. For some reason my transmission doesn't like to go back in once its out. There isn't enough clearance between the firewall and the motor. Had to disconnect the sway bar, motor mounts, exhaust, and jack up on the motor to tilt it. After a lot of swear words we got it in.

The clutch still grabs high. I think it needs bleeding.

Next is tuning (again), stay tuned (hilarious...)
Old 10-17-2011, 02:06 AM   #7
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

7/8/11

All Star Bash!!!

The most epic epic event ever! Drove down right after work on Friday. Drive took 12.5 hours. Crazy traffic, picking up friends ect.

Finally got down there, through tech and hit the streets (track obviously). I haven't been down there since last year, and wont go back till next, that drive is retarded.

The entry to turn 1 is serious business. Long ebrake and the pros were doing it backwards at 100+ mph. I only had the balls for the middle of 4th.

Facebook

Kado was killin it until he had a fuel problem on Sunday. Better here than Seattle I guess.

Team tandem was crazy as usual. I was so fired I sat it out. Team Animal Style (Fabian, Julian, and Baby Jason) took home a respectable 3rd place.

Sunday was definitely a even better day. Some crazy fun runs on Horse Thief Mile. If you haven't drifted on that track, do it. Its seriously one of the best driver tracks around. Any car can clear it with the right amount of skill and balls.

Overall an extremely fun weekend. I learned a lot, car ran great (except for getting REALLY hot, but everyone was so it was ok), and I now know that I need even more power. LSX is in the works.

Here is a video from Sunday as Fabian has all of my Saturday footage. I'll put together a Pt. 2 soon as a combination of our footage. He had like 3 gopros running the entire time so it should be epic.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:34 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #8
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

7/30/11

Prep time. Lots of drifting coming in the next few weeks. I'm going to be out this Wednesday at infenion for Wednesday night drifting, and then summer jam 2 weeks later.

Worked on some final prep on the car.

Replaced the steering shaft. My old one had about 1/2 an inch of play and it was time to get that fixed up. Super bitch do get that in by myself. Took forever.

Also fixed my brake lights, oil change and washed ALL my cars. I've been working all day.

Battle ready.

I should also be documenting my S14 build. This has been my daily driver for about 6 months now. Picked it up for a good deal but it's been a huge project. I've probably put 100+ hours into fixing everything on the car. All new solid subframe bushings, TC rods, tons of electrical work and just fixing what the previous owner did.

This car is going to be my new track car after Summer Jam as the S13 is going under the knife to get a LOT of upgrades. LSX swap, aero, paint, all new suspension, knuckles ect. Should be a seriously crazy FD spec car after.

Motor runs really good. Very fast for stock boost. Stock intercooler gives great spool. Should be a fun skidpad/ 2nd gear car.

Driveway is getting REALLY crowded. Excursion, trailer, S14, S13 in the garage and I think I'm getting a new motorcycle next week that will go in the garage behind the S13. To many toys.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:39 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:08 AM   #9
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

8/5/11

Sonoma drift last night for the first time this season. Seriously epic event. Had a bunch of great runs. Came with 2 sets of wheels and tires. Went to changed them and found that one was completely flat. Once I put air in it I found that the leak was coming from a bad valve stem. My friend Rob tried to help me but we couldn't get the tire rebeaded.

I therefor drove home, got my S14, drove back and finished the night. Hella fun having 2 drift cars and living 20 min from the track. Good times! Can't wait to get back out there, and for $40 instead of $80

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:40 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:09 AM   #10
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

8/14/11

Summer Jam!

I wanna put this down on paper while its still fresh in my mind.

Probably one of the most epic events I have driven at. Rivaled ASB, maybe better because now that its over I'm home at 9:15 rather than driving.

Saturday started off really well. Came in kinda late (I thought, I was the first one there), unloaded, tech, drifting.

First few runs were shaky. The inner clip on the straight between 3 and 4 was to far down so I was putting TONS of speed and not much angle and the result was going off everywhere.

Moved the clip up and everything was butter. Probably did 20+ passes with perfect line, angle and speed. I felt like I was driving faster and more consistent than I ever have.

Decided to team tandem with Yee Xiong, Lex King, and Joe McGuigan. I was lead car. First pass, spun hard and almost got destroyed by 3 other drift cars. Never even thought of spinning after that run. Ran super consistent and everything went well. Ended up second out of like 9 teams. I don't know what kept us out of first place since I was in front but overall I was happy with the result.

Sunday, comp day. Went out for some practice runs on the same tires I ended team tandem on, perfect. Car still felt great, tons of angle and very controllable, though not that much speed as my grip was low. Swapped to new federals and did the last practice session. FAIL. Couldn't even spin em. Far to sticky.

Went and bumped the PSI from 50 to 80 and everything felt a lot better. Qually, ended up 11th. Won my top 16 battle, he spun on his lead run, I dominated my lead run, I moved on.

Top 8 chase run was pretty bad. Went against Lance in his S14 and he ran real wide which threw my line off so I didn't clear the course. Went for my chase run, had no power and smelt like fuel so I had to forfeit. My fuel injector seals went bad

Great weekend. Here are some pics. Sorry its kinda wordy.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:40 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:11 AM   #11
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

8/23/11

Time to get gangster. Got the full kit and the lip. Need tail lights, then tubs and paint.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:41 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM   #12
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

09/7/11

Got some bits in the mail. The next few days should be exciting.

Type x center panel. Kouki tails to follow.

PBM skid plate. Lots more PBM goodies coming.

Snap-on electric impact. Wanted one forever. 650ft lbs of breaking strength. Life changing tool.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:42 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:12 AM   #13
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

9/8/11

Hella more parts!

Power fc for the s13.

Pbm coilovers and rucas for the s14. Car is getting gangstered tomorrow. Pics to follow.

Also got my tomei oil pan in. Hella tiny compared to the greddy but the quality is awesome.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:45 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #14
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

In other news.....

S14 is starting to look awesome. Got the rear fenders rolled (need to do more), coilovers, 5 lug, brakes. Still needs a lot of tweaking to get those huge wheels in there just right. Better pics soon.

Got my new coils for the S13. The quality is crazy good.

Also got the Tomei oil pan in to replace the greddy. Here's a shot of them side by side.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:46 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:14 AM   #15
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

9/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless Motorsports,Sep 10 2011, 10:19 AM
tomei pan don't crack like a greddy do!

*edit also i forgot matt stripped his greddy pan
Both of these are good reasons...

Now...in another part of the jungle.

Oil Pan Install....Check
Coilover install....Check

Drifting tomorrow..... Hopefully. Lot's of stuff to dial in. Car is totally different now.

Limitless event was serious business. Ran really well, lots of track time, good times with good friends.

I stayed up till 1am putting the new coils on and fitting them. Ended up having to run a 5mm spacer in the front to clear coils as these are a little bulkier that my KTS. Eyeballed camber, loaded it up and here is the result.

Car felt unbelievably good. So much smoother with the new coils. I can stay in the throttle much longer and it pulls extremely quickly through the corners.

Worked on both cars a little today. Got my Kouki lights test fitted.

I also need more wheels. Using my drift spares for my S14 isn't really working out.

I fitted the S14 a bit more, still need a roll in the front and desperately need an alignment.

Tore the S13 apart. Sent the knuckles to PBM for angle mods. Should be back in a couple of week. Also will be installing my power FC soon so I'm going to need to hit the dyno again.

Yay projects!

MOAR PIZX

More pics from the Limitless event.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:47 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:16 AM   #16
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

9/28/11

Been a tough couple of weeks working on the cars. I've been doing project after project and nothing has gone smoothly.

Started putting the new PS rack in the S14. Such a nightmare. I was having an unbelievable amount of trouble getting the steering shaft off of the rack. Took me over an hour. Finally got that off and couldn't get the high pressure line to line up correctly to thread in. I ended up ripping it out and purchasing a new braided line rather than all that OEM crap.

Also getting the outer tie rods out of the knuckle was impossible.

I ended up having to rip the entire corner off to get it in a press. Took a full 150 tons to get it out.

No I wasn't in an accident, this was just 1 wayward attempt to get the steering wheel off. I thought I might be able to go through the air bag.

Also tried drilling out the OEM tamper proof bolts. I was trying to do this in a hurry to get to Sonoma Drift today, but it didn't pan out.

I did get it off eventually and got the new NRG Steering wheel package in there. I really like this wheel and blue is awesome.

Overall a horrible few weeks. Once that new line comes in I'll be able to finish it up hopefully. Still have to install the new PS pump and tie rods from the race car.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:50 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:16 AM   #17
jdmjap808
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmjap808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where did you get the lip?
jdmjap808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #18
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmjap808 View Post
Where did you get the lip?
Zilvia. Used and EXPENSIVE.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:13 AM   #19
Memberofthe600hpkaclub
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
Memberofthe600hpkaclub is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Nice build...both cars look great...if you ever decide to get rid of the oem s14 piping and air box holla at me
Memberofthe600hpkaclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:16 AM   #20
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

9/30/11

Angle?! PBM Knuckles mean business.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:17 AM   #21
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

10/11/11

Sold the trailer! Got a new one!

The place I got it from was MAD cheap but strange. Kinda in the middle of nowhere and there were like 15 dogs there.

The new trailer is awesome. its a 16' instead of 18' like my old one. Also has brakes that work and its EXTRA WIDE. Probably about a foot wider on the deck. Should make things easy. I just gotta get new ramps for it.

Also, I know I've said it before, but the S14 should be making it's debut at Sonoma tomorrow. Rolled all the fenders more, hit it with a hammer a lot, new tie rods, just gotta button up a couple of things and I'll see how it goes.

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:54 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 02:18 AM   #22
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Lots of little updates. I took the s14 out for its first official skid pad day. Car did awesome even with just a eyeball alignment. The fan wiring failed so I wired it directly to the battery.

Also got my new hood in for the s13.

Got it installed with aerocatch hood pins. Fitment is a b+. probably not as good as my
Seibon.

Some pics of the S14 from Sonoma Drift.

LOTS MORE COMING SOON!!

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:56 AM..
Old 10-17-2011, 03:21 AM   #23
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
awesome coverage
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:33 AM   #24
negrosx13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
negrosx13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to negrosx13
Your 13 has to be my favorite off all time. BTW Sell me your fn's!!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #25
Levan. B
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Levan. B is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Nice deal you have going there. Your car has always caught my eye, good to see another Kouki 180 build in the works!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #26
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice work!!

lots of pbm tastyness ...

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #27
EvilEgg13
Zilvia Member

EvilEgg13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the detailed step by step. You may have mentioned it, but are the holes in the bumper precautionary for extra cooling?
EvilEgg13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #28
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEgg13 View Post
Love the detailed step by step. You may have mentioned it, but are the holes in the bumper precautionary for extra cooling?
Thanks for all the compliments. Yea the bumper completely covers the intercooler so I was worried. The license plate mounting location on the type x bumper will be hollowed out so that will help with cooling on the new bumper.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:12 AM   #29
7evil
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough7evil is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fabulous s13 & s14!
Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 AM   #30
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Suck build bro keep it up!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote