Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #91
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIZytYUfP7o

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2014, 12:50 AM   #92
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well the Winter Soldier is supposed to be his war buddy from WW2 that got picked up by the soviets during the same incident that left Cap frozen.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:40 AM   #93
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
^^^Winter Soldier was supposed to be Bucky right? Was there a Bucky in the first Capt America movie???

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 03:47 AM   #94
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Well the Winter Soldier is supposed to be his war buddy from WW2 that got picked up by the soviets during the same incident that left Cap frozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
^^^Winter Soldier was supposed to be Bucky right? Was there a Bucky in the first Capt America movie???

Yup, it's Bucky from the first movie. Since his introduction is different from the original comic, I'm curious on how this plays out in the film adaptation.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:02 AM   #95
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTZ2Tp9yXyM

Chris Pratt will actually make a very good Starlord when comparing his performance in this trailer to the comics. excited to see this!!
Looking for another pair of 17x9 Veilside Andrew Racing V's
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:14 AM   #96
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yeah, the trailer is awesome. I love they are going this route and using some of the more obscure characters and setting up more Thanos action with his granddaughter and his adopted daughter Gamorain this one.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #97
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Ahhhh... Digging that trailer! GOTG looks like it's gonna be pretty damn fun! I was sketchy before, but faith restored!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #98
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Drax is played by... Batista?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #99
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

so the new Spiderman trailer looks really super action packed....Jamie Foxx looks like he's really gonna kill it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDu7eCtx8WA
Old 02-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #100
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks like they are just throwing as many villains as possible into the new Spider man movie. (Very reminiscent of Spider-Man 3)
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #101
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
So I finally got a chance to watch Thor 2 and the end credit scene changes my theory on the Winter Solider. Right now I'm speculating that the Winter Solider came to be because of the time stone, one of the six infinity stones. With two of the stones already revealed, I can see two more revealed in Winter Solider and GOTG. This can also setup a Dr. Strange movie to reveal another stone and possibly have the final one show up in the end credits of Avengers 2 to set things up for the ultimate showdown in Avengers 3.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:20 AM   #102
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^ I can get on board with this idea.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:56 AM   #103
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiA6sVKLlgo
Old 03-24-2014, 01:58 PM   #104
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Ign said Caption America 2 is the best Marvel movie yet. Can't wait to go see it.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:03 PM   #105
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Goddammit... I already know in advance that they've tricked me into seeing another X-Men movie. This trailer looks phenomenal, but all the previous ones have looked like trash. I hope it redeems the franchise.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #106
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

lol yea they are good at drawing people into these movies even if they aren't that good. i honestly thought first class was pretty good. this should definitely be better
Old 03-30-2014, 10:38 PM   #107
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ign said Caption America 2 is the best Marvel movie yet. Can't wait to go see it.

I just went to see a 4D showing of it up near seoul and hory sheeet it was a damn good movie. Wouldnt by far say it was the BEST marvel movie to date. But most deffo the second best, lol. Had very decently paced action, great plot twist, and boom the ending scene was actually revealing!
Old 04-01-2014, 12:30 AM   #108
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Sooo, I just realized something...both Avengers 2 and X-Men is going to have Quicksilver in it. How the fuck did that happen?!?!

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 01:00 AM   #109
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Sooo, I just realized something...both Avengers 2 and X-Men is going to have Quicksilver in it. How the fuck did that happen?!?!
I heard they exploited some loophole, like Avengers couldn't refer to Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch by their codenames & couldn't call them mutants.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:41 AM   #110
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
He's soo fast he made the appearances in both, duh.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #111
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's due to the movie rights between Fox and Marvel Studios. This illustration highlights it at a high level....

Also if you're wondering why 'Marvel' shows up on every film, it's because of the licensing agreements. The studios are using Marvel licensed products, so the logo has to be featured at the start of a movie as a requirement.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #112
simmode1
Post Whore!

Best explanation that I've seen. Lol @ the Power Pack...

Don't the rights revert back to Marvel if the company licensing the property doesn't feature the character in a movie within 10 years? I heard that's how Marvel got Ghost Rider, Blade, DareDevil & Elektra back. I've never heard of Namor being featured... When's he going home?
Old 04-05-2014, 05:12 AM   #113
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Saw Cap 2 last night. Awesome. All I thought of the whole time is how much I wish I could have his powers. He's so bad ass in these movies. I won't spoil anything.

Here's an awesome vid from IGN explaining the ending credits and the whole Quicksilver/Scarlett Witch story and X-Men/Avengers. http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/03/26...cs-history-101

Last edited by exitspeed; 04-05-2014 at 07:48 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:06 AM   #114
simmode1
Post Whore!

Haven't seen the movie yet, but as I understood Cap's abilities, the super soldier serum was supposed to keep his body at the peak of human physical conditioning, so he'd be at or slightly above an Olympic athlete's ability at all times.

The latest trailer I saw had him flipping around like Yoda taking down a Quinjet with this bare hands.... I got a little worried at that point, like WTF is all this CG? I'm guessing it didn't detract from the movie too much. I know Chris Evans trained in parkour for the role, I just hope the CG isn't overboard. That ppl can aspire to do the things that Cap does is the best thing about his character to me...
Old 04-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #115
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Haven't seen the movie yet, but as I understood Cap's abilities, the super soldier serum was supposed to keep his body at the peak of human physical conditioning, so he'd be at or slightly above an Olympic athlete's ability at all times.

The latest trailer I saw had him flipping around like Yoda taking down a Quinjet with this bare hands.... I got a little worried at that point, like WTF is all this CG? I'm guessing it didn't detract from the movie too much. I know Chris Evans trained in parkour for the role, I just hope the CG isn't overboard. That ppl can aspire to do the things that Cap does is the best thing about his character to me...

Abilities per: http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_America_(Steven_Rogers)

here is just the part about his strength:

Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman. Captain America had been seen bench pressing 544 kg/1,200 lbs which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 6mt/20ft out in a single bound and 10ft/3 meters into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:49 AM   #116
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
Abilities per: http://marvel.wikia.com/Captain_America_(Steven_Rogers)

here is just the part about his strength:

Peak Human Strength: Rogers' physical strength is enhanced to the very peak of human potential. As a result, he is as physically strong as a human being can be without being classified as superhuman. Captain America had been seen bench pressing 544 kg/1,200 lbs which is consistent with his strength level, as benching is easier than military press lifting. This strength also extends to his legs, enabling him to leap 6mt/20ft out in a single bound and 10ft/3 meters into the air without a running start. He can snap steel handcuffs and chains, and is capable of breaking through wooden walls and steel doors with a single kick
^
Yeah that is a fair description of what he's able to do in the movie. Again, don't want to spoil the movie but it's not like he has super healing abilities like Wolverine or anything.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:06 PM   #117
simmode1
Post Whore!

Oh.... Didn't realize the super solider serum enhanced quite that far. Cool.

I had always imagined Cap's fighting ability should about match or exceed what we saw when Blonski fight the Hulk & the first Cap movie disappointed me in that regard. Sounds like Winter Solider is gonna show me the Cap I've been waiting for...
Old 04-05-2014, 12:26 PM   #118
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
This illustration highlights it at a high level...
i lol'd, but that explained everything pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:30 PM   #119
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Just saw Winter Solider......SO AWESOME. Everyone go see it, you will not be disappointed. I'm not going to spoil anything, but I have to say that the Winter Solider is badass. As for the end scene credits, it nicely ties into Avengers 2 and the 3rd capt movie. There are two, so wait it out to see both of them.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:23 AM   #120
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Just saw it last night...like how Captain evolved into a badass character since the first movie and Avengers. Movie just felt like you know who's in charge and felt more whole than before.

Like said, there's 2 easter eggs in the credit so stick around after the first one...

As far as the movie, what is the arm of Winter Soldier made out of? I thought it was the same as Capt's shield, vibranium...so how'd it get damaged?

CLICK HERE!!!