Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #91
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
Phlip id love to buy you a beer.

wolf, Imotion, and Redline....your hoods are showing....
Are they? O shoot let me hide it real quick lol.
Are you mad?
Fyneyoungstuna your sig speaks for itself.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #92
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i keep reading that Zimmerman is a White Hispanic. ive never heard that before, is this something new? does that make Obama Black White? it seems people are trying to make it a Black vs White thing when it isnt.
it seems to me its an overzealous wannabe cop, that fucked up pretty bad.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #93
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Hispanic isn't a race. Lot's of Hispanic people identify themselves as white.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:41 PM   #94
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
So Zimmerman has ties in the legal system huh?

Anyways, after looking at those surveillance photos, Zimmerman looks very different from the old mugshot. Definitely slimmed down and capable (IMO) of handling a guy like Martin.

I don't know about you guys, but if someone like that was falling me and confronted me I would get defensive.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:45 PM   #95
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

Now...
FACT: the initial attempted charge in this case was of manslaughter... Given what we KNOW - that the now-deceased had EVERY right to be in the neighborhood and NO duty to respond to the person who murdered him and that his killer defied what he was told in order to pursue him - a manslaughter charge makes sense to me at least.

FACT: Zimmerman has a past that has been hidden by his position, with a dad that is a retired judge and mother who was the clerk of that court, he has a history of aggressive behaviors that are inexplicably hidden (see above FACTS) or simply reduced to slaps on the wrist. If one believes in the "good ol boy" network, then now is the time to corroborate that.
Break down those facts and tell me who punched who and initiated the physical confrontation and you'll have your manslaughter case. Or else you're in agreement with me that everything is idle speculation. Having a sealed arrest record could be a "good ol boy" move or it could just be prudent decision making from having families in the court system. If you have "facts" that show he was given favorable treatment in the past due to his family connections then bring them forth. Sealing a record is easy in florida. $120 and a certified form. If the record is sealed then he can legally deny the arrest and doesn't have to report it on a job application and it won't show on background checks which is important especially if you want to hold certain licenses.

As to the video being the conclusive proof that he didn't get punched is a joke. It's entirely possible an EMT on the scene cleaned him up. What'd you expect? a blood stained shirt and blood pouring down his face? if that was true, he would have went to the hospital first, not the police station.

The populace down here doesn't want a manslaughter conviction with a fluff 2 years/probation. They want murder 2 with hate crime. What people don't see or get report about is the amount of white hate speech that goes on at these rallies. Seriously gonna be riots unless they give him something that sticks which is terrible because they've got a less than stellar case for manslaughter. There's already been stores ransacked and windows broken. It's practically a circus.

Yeah Fyneyoungstuna my hood is showing for calling for peace and letting the facts present themselves and not jumping to conclusions based on he said she said accounts and piecemeal media accounts. That makes me a racist, so be it. I don't need a hood with the "minority opportunity district" congresswoman Corrine Brown saying "if america had a cold, african americans gots pneumonia." when describing how african americas are disadvantaged group to society. African americans, through out this case, have continued to endlessly jump over each other to "prove" how disadvantaged they are.

Rep. Corrine Brown has a Meltdown - YouTube

Being that this girl was abducted and killed like 5 miles from me, and you'd have to be blind to miss all the purple ribbons still up in town. The park they're building named after her. Shit the whole entire town was looking for this girl for about 5 days. It's nice to see that Somer Thompson was so easily forgotten. Orange county is like 2 hours away.

Corrine Brown forgets Somer's name on CNN | News - Home
Old 03-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #96
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That Zimmerman dude looks like a Mexican.

Carry on.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:57 AM   #97
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
when did p. diddy grow dreads?

in anycase, racism goes both ways. just 'cause you're black doesn't make it ok to use racial slurs against others. but is anyone going to point that out? nope. when you say racism what do you automatically think? a white person doing/saying something towards a minority. but a black guy calling a white dude a "cracker"? that's totally ok...hell that kind of reverse racism was even glorified in hollywood. remember "White men can't Jump?"
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:06 AM   #98
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Zimmerman's dad: Martin's final phone call didn't happen - Video on msnbc.com

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #99
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
who gives a fck what Robert Zimmerman has to say or his brother, how about we hear from George himself? They wherent at the shooting, just George himself.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #100
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
who gives a fck what Robert Zimmerman has to say or his brother, how about we hear from George himself? They wherent at the shooting, just George himself.
say werd! I think it will not be that hard to poke holes in any statement he makes when the time comes
Old 03-30-2012, 01:20 PM   #101
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
Selma Hayek? Vincente Fox? You ever seen what people look like in Argentina and Uraguay? Hispanic isn't a race or a nationality, just like Latin doesn't mean you're Spanish speaking and brown. :lol
This is true because a lot of Argentinians are of Italian descent. Oh and what about all the Brazilians of Portugese decent?

Oh and on the Latin front and I know this is bound to piss some people off but the true Latino's would be Italian as Latin is what the Romans spoke and guess what? That was Italy. LOL

Of course yes Spanish is derived from Latin but so is French so if your gonna play that card then you have to French people Latino's as well. LOL I do not think a French person would take kindly to being called Latino.

hahahhahahaha jokes aside it does sound like the cops are totally fucked up here.

Oh and yes this does seem to be a case of racial hatred i.e. a hate crime and it is does seem to be there is some kind of collusion and obstruction of justice going on, on the parents part based on their standings in the community.

What needs to happen is a Federal investigation of the Sanford Police department and a look at the local division of the municipal court system there as well.

If the Feds can investigate the LA PD for this kind of stuff which they have done in the past there is no reason it can't be done in lowly Sanford Florida.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:56 PM   #102
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Oh and yes this does seem to be a case of racial hatred i.e. a hate crime and it is does seem to be there is some kind of collusion and obstruction of justice going on, on the parents part based on their standings in the community.

What needs to happen is a Federal investigation of the Sanford Police department and a look at the local division of the municipal court system there as well.

If the Feds can investigate the LA PD for this kind of stuff which they have done in the past there is no reason it can't be done in lowly Sanford Florida.
I agree with you on these points (naturally, considering I have brought 2 of them up in this thread).
I also happen to be of the opinion that the high-ups who have already stepped down/aside in the wake of this is suggestive of what that federal probe will find. Better get out on your own terms and save that pension than to find yourself on trial for their hands in the mishandling of this and/or previous cases.

Also... I still take great issue with this slavecatcher token-ass "black friend" who can vouch on his 'gut feeling' - which are totally permissable in a court of law - whose claims don't stand up to common fucking sense when it is painfully obvious that he does not know the accused.
[link]
A character witness would do best to actually KNOW the person he is cosigning.

And I write too!
Old 03-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #103
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The media is such a fucking asshole about everything. racial stuff is getting really old now.
Shut the fuck up already
Old 03-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #104
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The media is such a fucking asshole about everything. racial stuff is getting really old now.
Shut the fuck up already
I usually don't agree with you...but I do right now.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #105
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ummmm . . .

Former co-worker: Zimmerman lost security guard job after he ‘snapped’

Quote:
The neighborhood watchman who in February shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was once fired from his job as a security guard for “being too aggressive,” according to a new report.

An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was let go because his anger issues “became a liability.”

“Usually he was just a cool guy,” the former co-worker explained. “He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” he recalled. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted. … It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #106
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I usually don't agree with you...but I do right now.
Hey, cool cool.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:55 PM   #107
Brian
Post Whore!

Also, Spike Lee is a fucking idiot and I hope he gets his ass handed to him.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #108
shahabshaukat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
shahabshaukat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
what would Atticus do?
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #109
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Media is always there when its white on black crime. But what about black on white crime?

Quote:
According to news reports, Christian and Newsom had gone on a date at a local restaurant on Saturday, January 6, 2007, but did not return home. During their night out, the couple was carjacked, bound and blindfolded by three black males, and "taken back to Lemaricus Devall 'Slim' Davidson's rented house on Chipman Street."[6]

Christian's parents found her abandoned Toyota 4-Runner two blocks away from the Chipman Street house the following Monday with the help of her mobile phone provider. An envelope recovered from the vehicle yielded fingerprint evidence that led police to Lemaricus Davidson and 2316 Chipman Street. When police went to the address on Tuesday, January 9, they found the home unoccupied and Christian's body in a trash can in the kitchen.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.

Channon's death came after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution - all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said.[7]
I almost threw up after reading that paragraph.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 03-31-2012, 02:20 AM   #110
nomoremk2
Zilvia Member

nomoremk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
What the hell does that have to do with this thread?
nomoremk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 03:03 AM   #111
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoremk2 View Post
What the hell does that have to do with this thread?
When people don't buy blaming the victim or citing outright less-than-accurate "facts," the next plays are to change the subject and blame the "Liberal Media". That combines those two items all into one swift maneuver.

And I write too!
Old 04-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #112
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Media is always there when its white on black crime. But what about black on white crime?

I almost threw up after reading that paragraph.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How come we never heard about this. This seems 1000x times worst than the Travon incident. The media likes to hype these types of things to get people to bash one another so it becomes worst and they get to report on it.
Old 04-02-2012, 01:33 PM   #113
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDHOydkudss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJH0LzPe4EA

more info about trayvon martin
Was Trayvon Martin a Gangster? Is George Zimmerman being demonized? | Z6Mag
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #114
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by redline racer510 View Post
How come we never heard about this. This seems 1000x times worst than the Travon incident. The media likes to hype these types of things to get people to bash one another so it becomes worst and they get to report on it.
maybe because the police did their job and those criminals where taken into custody right away .
Old 04-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #115
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I also love how the story has gone from “around 10pm” to “after midnight” to “3am,” according to those who just want this murder swept under the rug, when 911 records from all phones involved show this happened between 7:11 and 7:17pm, and Zimmerman was at the police station at 7:35ish, uninjured with no blood on him and cops NOT protecting themselves when he got there.
Cops ALWAYS wear standard blue gloves if they have to handle someone who even has something as minor as a PAPERCUT, I would think that “scratches from having his head slammed on the ground” and “broken nose” might create the kind of leakage that would incite an officer to protect himself from bloodborne infection.
These stories are not matching… There are 3 sides to every story and one person was smoked short of his chance to present his side. I am pretty sure someone is getting fucked over in this one. Good going again and as usual, Florida.

And I write too!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #116
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
wolf:
If the 17-24 black male no longer wants to be racially profiled. The 17-24 year old black male should clean up their act as a societal whole. 1.6% of the population in the state doing 60% of the violent crime in the state. It's not racist, it's statistics. Dear black america. Quit playing the race card, It's more played out than "hella flush". If you don't start nothing, there won't be nothing.
so,we as a race should assimilate and model ourselves to be more like "you"...the model citizens? We will do that right after you: bring back the huge population of Buffalo, Give the Indians their land back...along with the Hispanic texans... Apologise for Emmett Louis Till, That seems like a fair trade. Also the Tuskegee air men should have a memorial built for saving yall's asses repeatedly while still taking shit. Asshole.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #117
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh and our crimes are just violent, not Heinous:
shooting up schools, bombing a community..in america, Tuskegee Experiment, Trail of Tears, Columbine, George bush..Jr and Senior, Abraham Lincoln, The hutus and the tootsies. Should I go on?
Old 04-02-2012, 03:36 PM   #118
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
By bringing up crimes committed by a specific race, and saying "look what you guys did, it's way worse" you guys are just perpetuating racism.

I blame the media. I blame you guys.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #119
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Crazy thing is. If Zimmerman was black, this story never would have left the city of Sanford. There's so many murders going on within our cities and do they get this kind of treatment of attention. Absolutely not.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #120
HyperTek
Post Whore!

this is a bit odd lol White Grandfather Detained While Walking With Black Granddaughter: Scott Henson Cuffed By Texas Police