Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2016, 06:58 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
S14 Boxed LCA's, S14 Tein Inner/Outer Tie-Rods, Zeitronix Datalogger, + More!

Ive got a few items I need to get rid of and build some funds up for some other items. All parts are in good working condition and were removed from my personal vehicle. Prices DONOT include shipping nor paypal fee's. If you have any questions or want to make an offer, feel free to send me a pm or text me @ 352-3one8-3zero29.
Thanx for looking, Cameron

S14 LCA's: SOLD!!!!

S14 Tein Tension Rods: These were just recently removed from my S14 in favor of a set of P2M Curved Tension Rods. The pillow balls are still in very good condition with no slop at all. Boots are in good condition with very minor abrasions on the bottom. Paint has definitely seen better days as it is peeling pretty bad! Minor surface rust on the bars themselves. A good cleaning and blasting with a repaint would make them like new again.
Asking: $120 Shipped

S14 Tein Inner/Outer Tie-Rods: SOLD!!!

Zeitronix Wideband Datalogger: This unit is basically new. Was installed in my car for a brief period on my old motor setup. Worked flawlessly. Will include MAP sensor for boost readings as well as the harness. Includes a basically new Wideband O2 sensor as well (just not in the picture) that has roughly 5 hrs run time on it. Will include everything that it comes with new including instructions and installation software.
Asking: $230 SHIPPED!!!

S14 SR20DET Oil Filter Adapter w/ Equus PSI Gauge and Adapter Fitting: This was removed off my freshly rebuilt SR. Decided to go with an oil cooler so will now be running a sandwich plate and no longer need this. Item is in perfect working condition. Gauge is in perfect working condition. The adapter piece was purchased from a fellow member here but I can't remember his name. All threads are in great shape.
Asking: $75 SHIPPED!!!

Works Bell/Splash Steering Hub w/ S14 Clock Spring: I have a great condition AUTHENTIC Works Bell/Splash standard length steering wheel hub that I removed from my s14. The ribbon cable in the clock spring has NEVER been spun or torn.
Asking: $85 for package SHIPPED!!!

Din Pocket/Cup Holder: This item is in great condition. Removed from my S14 as I like the standard din pocket with flip door better. The pocket slides in and out perfect and secures closed no problem. The slideable cup holder tray is not broken and slides in and out perfectly as well. Light wear on the front but nothing seriously noticable.
Asking: $40 SHIPPED!!!!

Last edited by speedfiend; 01-16-2017 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: PRICE DROPPPPPPS!!!
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links