Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 07-10-2015, 04:01 PM   #1
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissanraceshop.com Lower Pricing new management!

Hey Guys,

Many of you know already know me, most of you don't. My name is Juan Vargas & I am the new Motorsports Director for Fontana Nissan's Motorsports division. We are also known as NissanRaceShop.com I look forward to taking input from the community to make sure the right parts for the right individuals are listed on our website and in stock in our warehouse at very competitive pricing. right now we are working hard to update all of the parts on our website. if there is a part that you need chances are it's a 99.9% chance we carry it, we just don't have it up on our website yet or pricing hasn't been updated. there are over 4,000 parts on our inventory so it'll take some time for us to update pricing on them. if you see a part you need but the price doesn't seem right please give us a call and we will make sure to get you the best deal possible. if you don't see the part at all? definitely give us a call! some of the brands we carry & distribute are

Nismo Japan Nismo USA Tomei HKS Greddy TRUST Apex'i JUN SARD OS Giken ATS RPS Carbonetics Clutch Masters Exedy SouthBend ACT Endless Swift BC Racing K-Sport Voodo13 Injector Dynamics Full Race Borg Warner Garrett AEM Haltech UpRev Hawk Stoptech AP Racing Motul Torco Turbo Smart Deatschwerks and the list goes on

we are working hard to be the best in the industry so like i said if you don't see something in our website please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. if you happen to find better pricing elsewhere do not hesitate to let us know. we have a price matching program so if we can match it or beat it we will take care of it for you! i look forward to hearing from you guys, you can contact us on the following sources

Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]
Phone: 866-350-1005

-Juan
Juan@Fontananissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
jaxshawn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jaxshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Any chance you can get ahold of 06 g35 sedan clear jdm side marker lights
jaxshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:31 AM   #3
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Congrats Juan on promotion !!!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 06:24 PM   #4
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Juan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura aboutJuan@Fontananissan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxshawn View Post
Any chance you can get ahold of 06 g35 sedan clear jdm side marker lights
those were discontinued long ago i do keep the Coupe ones in stock though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
Congrats Juan on promotion !!!
haha thanks man! really looking forward to the adventure!
Old 07-24-2015, 06:52 PM   #5
Juan@Fontananissan
Zilvia Member

Please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
Old 08-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #6
lucas240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
lucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the roughlucas240sx is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Just saw this and had to take a look on the website
Just send an email about the s13 bumper lights and 180sx lock and key
lucas240sx is offline   Reply With Quote