Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2018, 01:18 AM   #1
haulksmash
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
haulksmash is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
beautiful kouki FS with crazy asking price

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/...630627023.html

just wanted to share this find.

not as ridiculoous as the new york 240 asking for 100k
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2018, 03:52 AM   #2
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
People are going to bitch about the price, but I feel like this will be worth it to the right buyer.
Old 07-02-2018, 07:08 AM   #3
carcrazee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
carcrazee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
16k for a stock kouki............................................. ........wow
Old 07-02-2018, 07:48 AM   #4
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
HA!

You guys and drift tax!

Find an auto version and saaaaaaaaaave! You're just gonna LS swap em anyway
Old 07-02-2018, 07:49 AM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Nope, nope, and nope.

We're getting closer, but not quite there. For that fucking price the dude needs to install the God damn brake pads and rotors, PAY SOMEONE to fix the Cruise Control, AND swap out the God damned cracked dash.

How can y'all really be so fucking forgiving? Capitalism works on both ends: dumb fucking seller justifying his price and dumb fucking buyer (or potential buyers, or dudes that just like to 'pUt PoSiTiVe ViBeS oUt ThErE') on...oh, I don't know, Zilvia.

Stop making these cunts think they're sitting on a gold mine.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #6
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^ all of this.

Clean car, but current condition =/= $16.5k
Old 07-02-2018, 12:22 PM   #7
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
1) Buy $4k 350Z
2) Sell shitty VQ minus the trans for $3k
3) Buy 2JZ minus the trans for $3k
4) ????????
5) Profit
Old 07-02-2018, 01:21 PM   #8
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
some kid will get his parents to buy it for him, then this will happen.

1) roll fenders and they will look like lasagna
2) slam it and turn the frame rails into lasagna
3) swap the 75k mile ka for a 26 year old redtop sr
4) install shitty fiberglass body kit that has huge gaps in the fitment
5) rivet on rear quarters
6) the car will never again be all one color
7) it will then be sold 10 more times within the next 5 years (if it isn't crashed into the only barrier at an open skid pad)

don't you just love owning a car with this type of cancerous community?
Old 07-02-2018, 01:59 PM   #9
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
I will never forget the day I met a kid who just bought a black kouki as clean as this one, only to smash the rear qp into a rock later that night and just shrug it off. it was his first time 'drifting'.
Old 07-02-2018, 08:02 PM   #10
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
oh no

what did i start

this is all my fault guys. srs
Old 07-02-2018, 09:12 PM   #11
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman_KA_T View Post
some kid will get his parents to buy it for him, then this will happen.

1) roll fenders and they will look like lasagna
2) slam it and turn the frame rails into lasagna
3) swap the 75k mile ka for a 26 year old redtop sr
4) install shitty fiberglass body kit that has huge gaps in the fitment
5) rivet on rear quarters
6) the car will never again be all one color
7) it will then be sold 10 more times within the next 5 years (if it isn't crashed into the only barrier at an open skid pad)

don't you just love owning a car with this type of cancerous community?
lmao. I guess there's still hope for zilvia after all.
Old 07-02-2018, 10:10 PM   #12
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Oldman, this is partly my I sold my shit and got out. I'll always have a soft spot for these cars, but I'm done owning them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #13
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
every single day it gets a little faster

you know the feeling of "ok I'm tired of xxx horsepower" that always leaves us chasing more?

I have a temporary cure. Start out with an engine at zero. For an old 'free' 5.3L V8 that would be 250rwhp and around 280ft*lbs of torque. Each day/week I take a baby step that gives me a couple hp/tq on top of that baseline, or some driving improvement. For example, today I added 1* for the first time across a fair region of the high octane timing map. I also reduced torque management around 30% AND increased shift pressure 3-5 PSI in some regions of 200-250ft*lbs of torque. This will add to the firmness of the shift and help spin the tires a little bit, but not too much. Right now they do not spin at all with just 50% TM the 1-2 shift at 250-300 ft*lbs is exceptionally FAST and SAFE even in the rain which I think is the best part of GM ecu programming honestly. That is how excited I am to tell everyone that I can't hardly stand it, all because one day I felt a shift that was so perfect, so absolutely amazing that I would never drive a manual trans again if I could get it to do that every. single. time. and now I am searching for it, for that coincidence of variables that led me to experience such a sweet shift. It was like being launched forward into the next gear, the tirespin felt RIGHT.

And it turns out, there is some percentage of tire slippage required for the "fastest car" effect. Which brings us to the two rear ABS style sensors on the Q45 differential, and a little momentary ground button on a pin added to the ECU that switches between two different transmission maps which I do. What can be done with these items is allow for variations in terrain i.e. poor surfaces. If I am going somewhere unknown or daily driving random streets I have a secondary map with alot of TM so it never spins the tires, even in the rain. It isn't necessarily for racing, its just for a guarantee of safety with such a powerful automatic transmission. I know more than on individual who wrecked a car because of a harsh 1-2 shift and this was my biggest concern of all since the beginning of time with these hydraulic monsters.

And the 4l80e is a monster, at 250lbs it IS the car. The 240sx is gone, no more. In its place I am "driving" the 4l80e, a transmission so large that you can hear its electronic box from inside the fluid filled pan, that the pump overwhelms the sound of the engine. "IS it supposed to be doing that noise?" Yes, they make that noise. Its actually kind of soothing after a while. And I've had the great question, "Why don't I hear that noise in any other 4l80e vehicle that came stock with a 4l80e" and I LOVE this question because it exemplifies just how huge this transmission is to the 240sx chassis. The reason you never hear these monsters in their intended applications is because those vehicles are usually so heavy and large themselves that the transmission is "small in comparison" and "far away from the driver". In other words, the trans looks like it belongs under the chassis of a VAN or Denali. It looks like the right size trans for the vehicle.

Not in a 240sx though. You are inches away from 13 quarts of 180*F transmission fluid. You are millimeters away from the heat coming in through the insulation you added both above and below the floorboard. The shifter is even 140*F near the base through several layers of insulation. The car needs A/C just to offset the heat of the transmission coming in through the floor after driving for an hour.

Today I recorded 20mpg on a 70 miles mixed city/highway commute with what I believe is an overloaded S14 full of parts and tools and an iron engine, stock hood, cast wheels. Literally all kinds of ways to lighten this thing up for more economy. Saturday I will be putting in the 3.5:1 ratio with hopes of touching 23-24mpg highway before I begin lightening and reducing rolling resistance, and fine tuning. I think it will be amazing to creep up on 500 ft*lbs of torque while gradually lightening the vehicle and achieving 25+mpg. Each day/week like I said it gains 3-5 torque or drivability somehow depending what doorways I can walk through.

long live 240sx platform
Old 07-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #14
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
every single day it gets a little faster

you know the feeling of "ok I'm tired of xxx horsepower" that always leaves us chasing more?

I have a temporary cure. Start out with an engine at zero. For an old 'free' 5.3L V8 that would be 250rwhp and around 280ft*lbs of torque. Each day/week I take a baby step that gives me a couple hp/tq on top of that baseline, or some driving improvement. For example, today I added 1* for the first time across a fair region of the high octane timing map. I also reduced torque management around 30% AND increased shift pressure 3-5 PSI in some regions of 200-250ft*lbs of torque. This will add to the firmness of the shift and help spin the tires a little bit, but not too much. Right now they do not spin at all with just 50% TM the 1-2 shift at 250-300 ft*lbs is exceptionally FAST and SAFE even in the rain which I think is the best part of GM ecu programming honestly. That is how excited I am to tell everyone that I can't hardly stand it, all because one day I felt a shift that was so perfect, so absolutely amazing that I would never drive a manual trans again if I could get it to do that every. single. time. and now I am searching for it, for that coincidence of variables that led me to experience such a sweet shift. It was like being launched forward into the next gear, the tirespin felt RIGHT.

And it turns out, there is some percentage of tire slippage required for the "fastest car" effect. Which brings us to the two rear ABS style sensors on the Q45 differential, and a little momentary ground button on a pin added to the ECU that switches between two different transmission maps which I do. What can be done with these items is allow for variations in terrain i.e. poor surfaces. If I am going somewhere unknown or daily driving random streets I have a secondary map with alot of TM so it never spins the tires, even in the rain. It isn't necessarily for racing, its just for a guarantee of safety with such a powerful automatic transmission. I know more than on individual who wrecked a car because of a harsh 1-2 shift and this was my biggest concern of all since the beginning of time with these hydraulic monsters.

And the 4l80e is a monster, at 250lbs it IS the car. The 240sx is gone, no more. In its place I am "driving" the 4l80e, a transmission so large that you can hear its electronic box from inside the fluid filled pan, that the pump overwhelms the sound of the engine. "IS it supposed to be doing that noise?" Yes, they make that noise. Its actually kind of soothing after a while. And I've had the great question, "Why don't I hear that noise in any other 4l80e vehicle that came stock with a 4l80e" and I LOVE this question because it exemplifies just how huge this transmission is to the 240sx chassis. The reason you never hear these monsters in their intended applications is because those vehicles are usually so heavy and large themselves that the transmission is "small in comparison" and "far away from the driver". In other words, the trans looks like it belongs under the chassis of a VAN or Denali. It looks like the right size trans for the vehicle.

Not in a 240sx though. You are inches away from 13 quarts of 180*F transmission fluid. You are millimeters away from the heat coming in through the insulation you added both above and below the floorboard. The shifter is even 140*F near the base through several layers of insulation. The car needs A/C just to offset the heat of the transmission coming in through the floor after driving for an hour.

Today I recorded 20mpg on a 70 miles mixed city/highway commute with what I believe is an overloaded S14 full of parts and tools and an iron engine, stock hood, cast wheels. Literally all kinds of ways to lighten this thing up for more economy. Saturday I will be putting in the 3.5:1 ratio with hopes of touching 23-24mpg highway before I begin lightening and reducing rolling resistance, and fine tuning. I think it will be amazing to creep up on 500 ft*lbs of torque while gradually lightening the vehicle and achieving 25+mpg. Each day/week like I said it gains 3-5 torque or drivability somehow depending what doorways I can walk through.

long live 240sx platform
I think you posted this wall of text in the wrong thread.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:00 PM   #15
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Thread discussion topic = "chat" I am having a chat with fellow enthusiasts about how to properly own a nissan 240sx

thread title leads us to believe they are expensive cars. I agree one way or the other

do i detect a hint of jealousy and umad

no punctuation and called it a "wall of text" subtle but intense, you must no longer own a 240sx and now ur jealous of expensive kouki?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:12 PM   #16
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
you must no longer own a 240sx and now ur jealous of expensive kouki?
lololololol inaccurate statement is inaccurate

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #17
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Thread discussion topic = "chat" I am having a chat with fellow enthusiasts about how to properly own a nissan 240sx
Thread discussion SECTION is chat. Meaning post a topic that you wish to discuss. Your post does not follow the topic. Thus me believing you've incorrectly posted this unrelated sequence of paragraphs in the wrong thread.

Quote:
thread title leads us to believe they are expensive cars. I agree one way or the other
Thread title is about a specifically overpriced kouki. Not your overpriced, albeit well-documented machine.

Quote:
do i detect a hint of jealousy and umad
Creeped your old posts/threads and I can confirm I am very not jealous nor do I possess any jealousy towards you or your vehicle.

Quote:
no punctuation and called it a "wall of text" subtle but intense, you must no longer own a 240sx and now ur jealous of expensive kouki?
That was a complete sentence, which ended with a . Period. The only punctuation necessary.

I own a real (not converted) 1998 hardtop 240sx SE. Look at some of my posts and you will see it. You may even see it in action.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:38 PM   #18
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
$22-$35k for a used 1990s NSX, FD RX7 or Supra (even N/A)... no one bats an eye for an old car that needs work, even in stock and well kept form.

$16k for a car that is rarer than all 3 of those and people lose their damn minds and cry "drift tax".

its called "supply in demand". from the factory, only 1/3 of S14 koukis produced out of the 5200~ made were manual. i think the seller has every right to post the car for what hes asking. clean and unmolested examples of ALL 240s are damn near extinct. just because you cant afford it or you dont agree with the price or because your uncles sisters dogs golfishes owner knows a guy selling one up the street from his house for $2000 doesnt mean there isnt someone in their 30s or 40s whos established in life, can easily afford the price tag and would like a perfect example of a classic japanese sports car that is 100% legal, clean and reliable. if i was an S14 fan, i would heavily consider finding a way to purchase this car.... but S14s arent my thing. id happily shell out $10-$12k for a 100% stock S13 hatch in perfect condition simply because i would love to build a super nice hatch that doesnt require the usual amount of restoring everything and dealing with other peoples problems theyve caused!

whole point is... stop crying drift tax. mint condition S13s/S14s are now a RARE commodity that can fetch large sums of money simply due to their existence being almost extinct. not being a dick, just stating a simple fact of life.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 07-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #19
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Sooo... nobody else ready for this thread to get locked?
Old 07-03-2018, 03:35 PM   #20
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
$22-$35k for a used 1990s NSX, FD RX7 or Supra (even N/A)... no one bats an eye for an old car that needs work, even in stock and well kept form.

$16k for a car that is rarer than all 3 of those and people lose their damn minds and cry "drift tax".

its called "supply in demand". from the factory, only 1/3 of S14 koukis produced out of the 5200~ made were manual. i think the seller has every right to post the car for what hes asking. clean and unmolested examples of ALL 240s are damn near extinct. just because you cant afford it or you dont agree with the price or because your uncles sisters dogs golfishes owner knows a guy selling one up the street from his house for $2000 doesnt mean there isnt someone in their 30s or 40s whos established in life, can easily afford the price tag and would like a perfect example of a classic japanese sports car that is 100% legal, clean and reliable. if i was an S14 fan, i would heavily consider finding a way to purchase this car.... but S14s arent my thing. id happily shell out $10-$12k for a 100% stock S13 hatch in perfect condition simply because i would love to build a super nice hatch that doesnt require the usual amount of restoring everything and dealing with other peoples problems theyve caused!

whole point is... stop crying drift tax. mint condition S13s/S14s are now a RARE commodity that can fetch large sums of money simply due to their existence being almost extinct. not being a dick, just stating a simple fact of life.
the difference is that you can cleanly swap in a manual trans for cheap into that kouki. you dont see people paying $15k for a manual sc300. a nsx has a premium honda engine. not to mention is leaps and bounds the better engineered car when it comes to handling. fd also the better engineered car chassis wise. that kouki is a nice car and should go for good money, but you can buy a nice s2k for that price, which is also a far better chassis and engine combo. too bad the s2000 has sht steering feel. i am a die-hard s chassis guy but would take a nsx over just about any other car. it's just in another league and fairly unique, not really fitting into any class of cars. it's tiny, has a perfect power to weight ratio and power delivery. mid engine yet stable. looks amazing. its a honda.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:38 PM   #21
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

wow way to over analyze somebody that doesn't even know you exist or what car you drive

your detailed explanation for the events may lead to one result:

when I suggested you are jealous it was of this car, these cars (overpriced koukis) as per topic thread as a joke. As if we are jealous of overpriced kouki amiright?

I would never be so arrogant to assume anybody was jealous of my car, my $200 engine daily driver, my $1 wal-mart paint covered car

you'd have to be mad to think that I would post anymore than this character demands

\thanks the poster:
Thanks for taking time to pay attention though through colored lenses, it was still nice to chat in the chat section
Old 07-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #22
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman_KA_T View Post
the difference is that you can cleanly swap in a manual trans for cheap into that kouki. you dont see people paying $15k for a manual sc300. a nsx has a premium honda engine. not to mention is leaps and bounds the better engineered car when it comes to handling. fd also the better engineered car chassis wise. that kouki is a nice car and should go for good money, but you can buy a nice s2k for that price, which is also a far better chassis and engine combo. too bad the s2000 has sht steering feel. i am a die-hard s chassis guy but would take a nsx over just about any other car. it's just in another league and fairly unique, not really fitting into any class of cars. it's tiny, has a perfect power to weight ratio and power delivery. mid engine yet stable. looks amazing. its a honda.
my. entire. point. missed. there is no difference... rare car is a rare car is a rare car

would you pay $10-$15k for an authentic and numbered SilEighty? Probably not... but the Japanese still do. why? because rare car is a rare car!

also, last time i checked... nicely maintained and clean examples of the 180sx and S13 Silvia are starting to fetch $8000-$15,000 over in Japanland... just food for though

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread