Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 01:18 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Thumbs up so how about this election

no matter what, there will either be a woman or a black man in the white house next year. pretty cool!

again, can we please stay upbeat, nobody likes political bashing, it's lame, and serves no purpose whatsoever.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Either a black man or woman? Last time I checked, it was
Obama vs McCain. Hilary isn't even in the running anymore.
They're also in the same party.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #3
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Either a black man or woman? Last time I checked, it was
Obama vs McCain. Hilary isn't even in the running anymore.
They're also in the same party.

mccain's running mate is Alaskan governor Sarah Palin. a woman.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:23 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ah so McCain selected a women running mate, hmmmm interesting move. The question is will this gambit work?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
yea its McCain vs Obama. It will be a pretty crazy election. Altho I hope these threats against Obama stops. So we must choose the lesser of two evils

Old 08-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #6
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Oh shit. I heard that on the radio this morning.
Must have slipped my mind.

Tupac is rolling in his grave.
"And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh"
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #7
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I am a Republican who doesnt really like Mccain or Obama, but I think I like Sarah Palin. I thought her speech was really good and plus for a 44 year old woman she looks pretty hot .

I have to look into her more but from what I've heard so far I like what she stands for.

Last edited by ryguy; 08-29-2008 at 04:55 PM..
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #8
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
A woman btw that I'd def do.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
^^^Mccain chose a woman Sarah Palin to be his running mate/vice pres.

obama is probably like, "shit... i should have had hilary for my vp."
Old 08-29-2008, 01:26 PM   #10
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Oh shit. I heard that on the radio this morning.
Must have slipped my mind.

Tupac is rolling in his grave.
"And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President, uhh"
Asleep at the wheel Simoun?

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
I am a Republican who doesnt really like Mccain or Obama, but I think I like Sarah Palin. I thought her speech was really good and plus for a 44 year old woman she looks pretty hot . I have to look into her more but from what I've heard so far I like what she stands for.
You're from Chicago, you guys know more reality about Obama than the average American voter. Congrats to you. I don't like either of them myself. This is getting interesting though.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #12
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

^I have dreams that I hear things on the radio,
and I think that's really what happened. I shouldn't
have my radio wake me up from now on.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #13
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Smart move... If he would have picked a white male to run with than he would have lost for sure. Picking a young woman (to offset his old white male ass) gives him some hope of the female voters. Too bad he still doesnt know how to work a computer
Old 08-29-2008, 01:34 PM   #14
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
mmm... sarah palin.

id vote for mccain and become her intern

I dont care who wins though. Either way I'm still going to have to pay taxes. I'm still going to have to pay my bills. It's whatever.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:38 PM   #15
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You're from Chicago, you guys know more reality about Obama than the average American voter. Congrats to you. I don't like either of them myself. This is getting interesting though.
It's amazing how any possible scandal that would have faced Obama is just swept under the rug by the national media. The thing that comes to mind for me is when Obama bought his new house and Tony Rezko, a friend of Obama's who is on trial for political corruption and is going to jail (is already in prison?) essentially paid for a large chunk of it. I just feel that deep down Obama is "another rich white politician." Not that I feel any different about McCain. But I digress, this thread is about how the political and cultural landscape is changing for the better.

Old 08-29-2008, 01:39 PM   #16
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashQueen View Post
^^^Mccain chose a woman Sarah Palin to be his running mate/vice pres.

obama is probably like, "shit... i should have had hilary for my vp."
That's what I'm saying i thought homeboy was gonna have hilley as his vp oh well no matter what were going to make history

Old 08-29-2008, 01:43 PM   #17
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damn.

I thought the thread title was "so how bout this erection?"
Old 08-29-2008, 01:45 PM   #18
CrashQueen
Zilvia Junkie

CrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfectionCrashQueen is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to CrashQueen
you know i think i refrain from my statement though.... i mean if you think about it it actually is a smart move on both their parts:

before this year, people would have said a black guy and a woman together would probably have the lowest statistical shot of winning the presidency. Obama is already out a fistful of bigots for being black, if he had a woman VP he'd alienate the rest of them. I think biden was a really lousy choice for a VP but he's a really WASPy (white anglo saxon protestant) guy and i think that's part of the reason he was chosen. Mccain on the other hand already is a token old white guy, so he stood to gain the most by picking up a woman or a minority

no disrespect here but it really was a wise scheme on both Obama and Mccains' part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftNutOfGowd View Post
That's what I'm saying i thought homeboy was gonna have hilley as his vp oh well no matter what were going to make history
Old 08-29-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
LongGrain
Post Whore!

LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
i like obama, i'll vote for him

but i'm not going to get my hopes up.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:47 PM   #20
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy View Post
And she has 5 kids she just had her 5th

Old 08-29-2008, 01:48 PM   #21
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Now that I think about it, Mccain should have picked an asian female to run with. That would have been pretty funny. So its either gonna be the oldest president ever and a woman or a semi black guy.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #22
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Eh, to tell the truth I don't really like any of these candidates. Out of the past three elections, the only candidate who seemed kind of appealing to me was Gore. I'm sure I'll catch some hate for that.
In my opinion choosing Palin was a smart move on McCain's part, many people will like her because of her looks, as I can tell from this thread already, and McCain will appeal more to people who have been calling him too old fashioned, and Obama can't call out McCain on being stuck in the old ways as much as he has been able to until now.
Although, it does also make McCain a hypocrit, who's been putting Obama down until now on the basis that he's too young to have any experience, and now he has chosen a VP three years younger than Obama, and a whole generation younger than himself, younger than his children even.
I personally don't like Palin, mainly because she's known for her strong anti-abortion stance, to me she just seems like a younger McCain/Bush, who happens to be a female.
Also, not putting down Alaska, I think that place is amazing, but whenever I've been there it didn't even feel like being in the U.S., it felt like a completely different country with its own problems and standards, I'm not sure how the governor of scarcely-populated Alaska would do as a VP of the entire country, but who knows, I guess the VP doesn't really do all that much anyway.
Personally, I'd still rather spend the next 4 years with Obama/Biden and see if Obama can put his money where his mouth is, as nothing about McCain/Palin's politics appeals to me.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #23
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
all i can say is this debate sucks ass. why would i ever vote for someone (obama) who wont even put his right hand over his heart durring the pledge of allegiance. wtf is that! if your gunna represent our country, respect it. idk, that realllllyyyy made me mad! ohh and how supposably he's gunna try to make our country muslem? is that true or am i the only person who caught that! america is freedom of religion right? so whats the problem!!! lol
Old 08-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #24
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I obama wins it will be epic, until he gets shot.

If mcain wins it wont be epic, until he dies of a heart attack 4 days later, and his woman VP take over, then it will be epic.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #25
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
whats funny is females will probably now vote for mccain because his VP is female. jump party time.

edit: not saying ALL females.
edit: im watching news and they are interviewing women from the the red hat society. this one lady is a die-hard democrat but now is having second thoughts on voting for her party since the VP of the other party is female.

you know for the most part that a large percentage of the women that voted for hilary is because she is a women and they want to back up the whole women's movement.

i see it also happening with the whole "im black im backing up obama".

they probably dont even read about where these candidates stand on issues.

but most important....she has the face of a person that loves the D.

Last edited by WERDdabuilder; 08-29-2008 at 04:35 PM..
Old 08-29-2008, 03:22 PM   #26
24Ochick<3
Leaky Injector

Location: sometimes i feel like everyday is my birthday, let your tops down; california's my birthplace!
24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute24Ochick<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 24Ochick<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
whats funny is females will probably now vote for mccain because his VP is female. jump party time.
not exactly. if females base their vote on that, they're complete idiots this person will be controling the us, i think before people vote, they should do some history searches on both... then compair.. after that, make their decision. i kno i'm not basing my vote ona stupid reason like a female VP, im an american; i don't want another idiot running our country

i think i'll go for president! jk, i sooo wouldn't win

p.s.. werd, nothing was taken personal..lol
Old 08-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #27
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24Ochick<3 View Post
all i can say is this debate sucks ass. why would i ever vote for someone (obama) who wont even put his right hand over his heart durring the pledge of allegiance. wtf is that! if your gunna represent our country, respect it. idk, that realllllyyyy made me mad! ohh and how supposably he's gunna try to make our country muslem? is that true or am i the only person who caught that! america is freedom of religion right? so whats the problem!!! lol
Barack Obama Refused To Say Pledge of Allegiance? Someone Lied To You « Think On These Things
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #28
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
That picture yall are quoting isn't even her. That's the overstock.com girl. Fail @ google image search LOL.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:59 PM   #29
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
That picture yall are quoting isn't even her. That's the overstock.com girl. Fail @ google image search LOL.
What the hell, when you google "Sabine Ehrenfield" and "Sarah Palin" many of the pictures are of the same girl. Well, they look identical.
This is for sure her.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:41 PM   #30
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

edit: not saying ALL females.
edit: im watching news and they are interviewing women from the the red hat society. this one lady is a die-hard democrat but now is having second thoughts on voting for her party since the VP of the other party is female.

you know for the most part that a large percentage of the women that voted for hilary is because she is a women and they want to back up the whole women's movement.

i see it also happening with the whole "im black im backing up obama".

they probably dont even read about where these candidates stand on issues.

but most important....she has the face of a person that loves the D.
Another well informed and true post. Most people need to step back and stop listening to the speechs from either candidate. Speeches are not only scripted but are also based on Oratorical ability. Just because someone is a great Orator does not mean they have the qualifications or ability to run the country.
In the end you have to look at their track record what they have done and their achievements.
Honestly Obama does not have a track record, just ask ryguy about that. He lives in Illinois. Obama has done absolutely nothing but sound good and say what the people want to hear. That does not mean he might not be full of shit, he might have some kind of agenda we have no clue about.
McCain has said things some people don't like, and made political vote stumbles because of it. Though when you look at his track record it exists.
Of and for all you idiots who think McCain is just another Bush. Pull your head out of your Game computer and start studying his record in congress. You might find he opposed Bush on a lot things and has been known and is known as Maverick in congress. So before all you people being duped by the say good of Obama start speaking up study up on congress and get the fuck informed! Now of course all of you are going to say oh your voting for McCain! Actually I don't know who I am voting for! Its a tough decision but I do know this. I am making my decision based on facts and information not something a person says in a speech!

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Closed Thread