Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #31
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sucks.. the trend favors thieves now.. all the tv shows and magazines show thieves what to look for.. fuck the media! media needs to go back to sticking with dumb hondas and apc parts.. lol

Whos to say the guys at the impound aint getting their fare share at your parts while its there? i had freaking impounds.. maybe police impound is different who knows...

Did you report it to the campus? usually they will keep a record of this and hopefully consider doing something about it.. i freaking hate schools its like a breeding ground for crime sadly.. your out to better yourself and someone fucks you over..

They need to have ID checks at the parking lot entrances/exits.. would be a great idea imo, make the parking lots safer for students.
Old 04-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #32
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
They need to have ID checks at the parking lot entrances/exits.. would be a great idea imo, make the parking lots safer for students.
Yea students pay 125 for parking and they dont even feel secure fuck the parking structures!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #33
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Any updates?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #34
lunatyk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
lunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymorelunatyk is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lunatyk
Well I got my car back... it's just not the same after getting it back...They stole my wheels, stereo system, steering wheel set up, and few other miscellaneous things I had in the car... They also wrecked my ignition so it's not starting right now.

Cops took finger prints but no updates on that yet, they work so slow it's not even funny...
lunatyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #35
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Did you check out that lead I gave you?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #36
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Sorry to hear about your car.
Definitely will be on the look out. also sent you a PM
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #37
SkyHighPsi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SkyHighPsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
oh man they stole your car even with a viper alarm? >.< I wanted to get a viper alarm because I thought they were the safest alarms...guess not. Damn I'm scared of working on my s14 now >.<
SkyHighPsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #38
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
man i seriously hate driving my s13, wish i had a daily so i could avoid worrying

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #39
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Parking structures for schools just suck ass. My R1 was stolen from Pasadena City College. I told it to my teacher (she's on the board or whatever) and they installed 4" thick pipe in the bike parking area, so you can lock it to it. There was nothing before. No cameras, and there was only one cadet at the time. There was a thread here before, some guys' shit got jacked at school also.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #40
s14driver
Leaky Injector

s14driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear. Dont let this ruin you though.
s14driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:09 AM   #41
xecutiv

xecutiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKIboy View Post
^^^WFT are they serious!! Fuck that!! Its your property demand to see it dawg.. And sorry for your loss those were some Ballerrific ass wheels... Fucking haters!!!!
their trying to catch the guy thats why their keeping it dumb fuck
xecutiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #42
soreballz
Post Whore!

^Good bump, dipshit. 3 week old thread and he ALREADY got the car back.

Fucking Canadians...
Old 07-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #43
teamkunimitsu
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
teamkunimitsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
haha old thread but yea my gf goes to csulb and there are a couple of car stolen from their lots!!! its been a uprising issue at the school. my gf has a jdm type r front and shes paranoid as fuck cause her car got broken into at home!! even with two way pager professionally done alarm was disabled siren hidden in fender cut and door lock was picked............
teamkunimitsu is offline   Reply With Quote