Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #1591
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
PBM is magikz! They managed to ship the coilovers and rucas together for 10pds less than the coilovers by themselves weighed last time I purchased them!

If thats not weight reduction by golly, I dont know what is!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #1592
rb25crazy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
rb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of lightrb25crazy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
how much for (4) 5 lug 25mm or (4) 20mm spacers and a magnetic drain plug shipped to 91801
Old 05-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #1593
dispicible
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dispicible is making a name for him/her selfdispicible is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Price quote for S14 RUCAS, and MAX Custom Lighting kit shipped to 33625. Thanks
Old 05-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #1594
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

$1300

Say i wanted the rucas, just add 200 or shipping as well?
Old 05-07-2008, 05:36 AM   #1595
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dan does PBM have any plans on a 5lug hub any time soon?
Old 05-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #1596
Mattlanta
Leaky Injector

Mattlanta can only hope to improve
Can you give me a quote and some info on the brakes?

I have an S14 with Z32 front calipers and stock rear brakes. I want to do the front and rears, shipped to 30328. I also would like to get the oil cooler as well, and magnetic oil drain plug if you still have any!

Question:
Do the rotors have a coating on them? The color makes it look like they do, but in one of the photos it looks like there is some surface rust where the rotor and hat section meet. If they don't, do you have the option of sending them out for coating?

Also, what do the rotors cross reference with? If/when I have to replace them I want to know if I can buy rotors for XXX vehicle that will work, or if I MUST come back to you and hope you still sell them and have them in stock, etc.

Thanks.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #1597
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
hey question with your coilovers what kind of shock rebound/compression adjustablility do they offer?
It has rebound damping adjustment. It has just 8 Clicks but the same range of adjustability as 32 way coilovers from other manufacturers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
how much for the coilovers shipped to 95687 ?
also what do i need to do to get my hands on that sick ass super angle kuckle kit ?
$1054
you have to give us a month or two to produce the knuckle parts and then send $400 and your OEM LCA and knuckle to get modded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
oh fo shoe then that's hella dope, i'm hella juiced to be rocking one of your newer products
thanks dude
no prob!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
payment sent
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Paymentz sent! ready for the tools!
sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
PBM is magikz! They managed to ship the coilovers and rucas together for 10pds less than the coilovers by themselves weighed last time I purchased them!
If thats not weight reduction by golly, I dont know what is!
lol You mean the weight on the label? We try to rob UPS as much as we can, but if we get too crazy they just bill us for the correct weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25crazy View Post
how much for (4) 5 lug 25mm or (4) 20mm spacers and a magnetic drain plug shipped to 91801
$225 for the 25mm's & plug, I'm out of 20mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by dispicible View Post
Price quote for S14 RUCAS, and MAX Custom Lighting kit shipped to 33625. Thanks
$250 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa87 View Post
Say i wanted the rucas, just add 200 or shipping as well?
Well that may be pushing too many things in 1 box so add $16 just to be safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Dan does PBM have any plans on a 5lug hub any time soon?
no plans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattlanta View Post
Can you give me a quote and some info on the brakes?

I have an S14 with Z32 front calipers and stock rear brakes. I want to do the front and rears, shipped to 30328. I also would like to get the oil cooler as well, and magnetic oil drain plug if you still have any!

Question:
Do the rotors have a coating on them? The color makes it look like they do, but in one of the photos it looks like there is some surface rust where the rotor and hat section meet. If they don't, do you have the option of sending them out for coating?

Also, what do the rotors cross reference with? If/when I have to replace them I want to know if I can buy rotors for XXX vehicle that will work, or if I MUST come back to you and hope you still sell them and have them in stock, etc.

Thanks.
As long as you have 30mm front calipers, its cool.
$780 shipped for brakes, cooler & plug.
Yes they have an anti rust coating. They are aftermarket rotors, not from any OEM vehicle application, they're made for this conversion. We have tons in stock and expect to keep it that way.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 05-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #1598
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i dont think i posted on here about the knuckles. its a shitload of angle. i left mine on the first hole because i didnt have a very bad problem with steering locking up before and i didnt want my steering wheel to be that much quicker. also on the first hole you get the max angle, just not as fast steering/anti locking force. i hit full lock less than 5 times drifting htm a few sundays ago. it sometimes gets lightly stuck, but i would rather keep it how it is than change to the second hole. the steering is faster, but its really good for initiation. you can throw the wheel for a mean feint or weight transition now without too much arm movement. its a lot of angle. i did not add any of the spacers although im taking them with me to the track everytime in case i decide too.
my favorite parts about it in order, shit loads of angle now, and two the faster steering makes for super fast feint initiations. i like it.
it took me 4 laps at balcony and one session (15 min) at htm to get used to it. im not 100% used to it, but i was acquainted with it enough to the point i felt comfortable driving with other people etc.
dooooo it!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #1599
danman04x
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
danman04x is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I was wondering how low you can go on max coilovers, im about to order them and searched but found nothing?
Old 05-07-2008, 07:18 PM   #1600
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by danman04x View Post
I was wondering how low you can go on max coilovers, im about to order them and searched but found nothing?
you won't go as low as they can go lol but ya im pretty low (not compared to hitman) but i got stuck on a speed bump at school and scrape chassis all day on smaller speed bumps, i DD it too... and it can go lower than seen below.

Front

Side

Down Pipe

Old 05-07-2008, 07:48 PM   #1601
danman04x
Leaky Injector

Sweet thanks for the pics thats exactly what i was looking for
Old 05-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #1602
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
OMG I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY!!! HAHA

hella juiced, i'm slapping my coilovers tommorrow and then i'll post up pics

Thanks Dan!
Old 05-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #1603
silviaworks
Leaky Injector

silviaworks is on a distinguished road
Just sent my payment! Can't wait to pick up my parts, thought it won't be until next month. Had to pay now so i can reserve my parts, since all you pbm hoes scoop everything up in a blink of an eye.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:32 AM   #1604
danman04x
Leaky Injector

Sent money, cant wait to get my coilovers
Old 05-08-2008, 09:46 AM   #1605
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
mine are getting here today i am stoked as welll!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:35 PM   #1606
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey Dan. I'm the kid who won that magazine in the SDdrift BBQ.

Anyway, I'm interested in picking up a s13 oil pan skid plate. Do you have any at the shop?

Also, is the intercooler kit too big (piping/core) for a stock sr20?

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 05-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #1607
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
i dont think i posted on here about the knuckles. its a shitload of angle. i left mine on the first hole because i didnt have a very bad problem with steering locking up before and i didnt want my steering wheel to be that much quicker. also on the first hole you get the max angle, just not as fast steering/anti locking force. i hit full lock less than 5 times drifting htm a few sundays ago. it sometimes gets lightly stuck, but i would rather keep it how it is than change to the second hole. the steering is faster, but its really good for initiation. you can throw the wheel for a mean feint or weight transition now without too much arm movement. its a lot of angle. i did not add any of the spacers although im taking them with me to the track everytime in case i decide too.
my favorite parts about it in order, shit loads of angle now, and two the faster steering makes for super fast feint initiations. i like it.
it took me 4 laps at balcony and one session (15 min) at htm to get used to it. im not 100% used to it, but i was acquainted with it enough to the point i felt comfortable driving with other people etc.
dooooo it!
I like having you test shit because you're meaner than anyone on that S14! He's at horse thief with the gnarlyest rod knock and kept drifting that bitch until it wouldn't even make it up a hill. I dont know anyone else that regularly gets all 4 tires off the ground. Basically if Matt cant break our shit no one can! lol
Quote:
I'm suprised you had trouble finding info. These coilovers go so notoriously low we had to make custom multilink parts because standard ones would just lay against the chassis when you adjust these to the lowest setting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlckBeautyVTEC View Post
you won't go as low as they can go lol but ya im pretty low (not compared to hitman) but i got stuck on a speed bump at school and scrape chassis all day on smaller speed bumps, i DD it too...
Thanks for swooping in with the pix! +REP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
OMG I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY!!! HAHA
hella juiced, i'm slapping my coilovers tommorrow and then i'll post up pics
Thanks Dan!
sounds good, afterwards you should celebrate with jagerbaaamz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaworks View Post
Just sent my payment! Can't wait to pick up my parts, thought it won't be until next month. Had to pay now so i can reserve my parts, since all you pbm hoes scoop everything up in a blink of an eye.
Dude youre gonna be bummed, someone snagged the last s13 FMIC kit already! I have the intercooler by itself but no more S13 pipe kits. I'll refund you for that when the e-check clears.
Quote:
Sent money, cant wait to get my coilovers
they're on the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
mine are getting here today i am stoked as welll!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
Hey Dan. I'm the kid who won that magazine in the SDdrift BBQ.
Anyway, I'm interested in picking up a s13 oil pan skid plate. Do you have any at the shop?
Also, is the intercooler kit too big (piping/core) for a stock sr20?
No skid plates are in right now. I'm also out of S13 pipes but I do have the core. Its not too big.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:55 PM   #1608
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine today. Yahoo +1 for you
Old 05-08-2008, 09:47 PM   #1609
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
stevebsvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to stevebsvs Send a message via AIM to stevebsvs Send a message via MSN to stevebsvs Send a message via Yahoo to stevebsvs
money sent for the S14 toe rods and t/c rods!
Old 05-08-2008, 10:41 PM   #1610
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
you have to give us a month or two to produce the knuckle parts and then send $400 and your OEM LCA and knuckle to get modded.
so about a month or two left??
Old 05-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #1611
silviaworks
Leaky Injector

silviaworks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Dude youre gonna be bummed, someone snagged the last s13 FMIC kit already! I have the intercooler by itself but no more S13 pipe kits. I'll refund you for that when the e-check clears.
damn, even though i ordered a month early. hopefully you'll get some in by time i go pick up.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:48 AM   #1612
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

hey dan the pics on your web site for how to properly set up the RUCAs are all disabled.

lol makes it a little hard to understand what your saying when your reffering to a pic i cant see
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 AM   #1613
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
gosh those knuckles look amazing.. and all those arms!!! gosh i need RUCA's so bad! ill be getting some in about a month! damn girls birthdays...... haha
Old 05-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #1614
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Got mine today. Yahoo +1 for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebsvs View Post
money sent for the S14 toe rods and t/c rods!
Parts shipped!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideways2004 View Post
so about a month or two left??
lol thats my estimate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaworks View Post
damn, even though i ordered a month early. hopefully you'll get some in by time i go pick up.
we'll see...
Quote:
hey dan the pics on your web site for how to properly set up the RUCAs are all disabled.
lol makes it a little hard to understand what your saying when your reffering to a pic i cant see
you have to be a member of the forum to see pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
gosh those knuckles look amazing.. and all those arms!!! gosh i need RUCA's so bad! ill be getting some in about a month! damn girls birthdays...... haha
We got a hundred pairs in stock so hopefully that lasts a month
Old 05-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #1615
philstar
Leaky Injector

philstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to philstar
When do you plan on getting more skid plates in?
Old 05-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #1616
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by philstar View Post
When do you plan on getting more skid plates in?
No plans really but I called to check - They have a few S13 units left in japan, you want it brought over here?
Old 05-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #1617
deuceforty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
deuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of lightdeuceforty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn, got my drain plug and tie rod spacers in today..

AMAZING product +1 for these guys!!!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:29 PM   #1618
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ahem...... yes bring the skid plates over.....

ahem
Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #1619
philstar
Leaky Injector

philstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to philstar
Yeah I think you should definitely bring some more skid plates over.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #1620
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
any price drop if i get all the arms (genII) at teh same time?

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
Closed Thread